June Alternachat

• So happy to find alternachicks still here... yes... hello to anyone who might remember me from years ago and to all of you whom I have yet to cyber-meet. Back in Weight Watchers... am attempting to lose this same miserable 20 pounds for about the fifth time and hopefully break through under the 160's for once.

So how is June treating everyone??
  • Hello. I'm relatively new... Trying to lose those last 10lbs.
  • Oooooo I can't wait to be able to say "trying to lose the last ten pounds"... nice job!
  • Lost three pounds these past two weeks, my first mini goal is 10. I want my size 16 jeans to fit again! Once I get there I think I'll be really pumped.
  • Peeled off the "new fat" - the 15 pounds that piled on last fall, and am back to what I weighed for the last 7 or 8 years (the "old fat"). Now going to war on that stuff - which is a much slower slog. I've done the Never Again 170s, said farewell to the 160's. I'll see where I am when I hit 150 and decide where to go from there. At this point I have a vision of where I want to be, size and function-wise, but I don't know what the scale will be reading when I get there.