Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 02:51 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 203/196/125

Height: 5ft

Default Goal outfit!

Does anyone have an outfit in mind for when they get to their goal or something that they would love to wear but havent for ages?Personally I have seen the most gorgeous 1950's style dress with pug dogs on it(i have 2, im crazy about them) and my dream would be to get into it!I'm also really looking forward to getting a decent pair of jeans and introducing some more colour to my wardrobe!It's funny to look into my wardrobe now and see all of the clothes I have bought because they fit not especially because I like them
Old 01-19-2009, 05:31 AM   #2  
busty nerd

S/C/G: 210/206/133

Height: 5'5"

i have some jeans i bought almost a year ago a size too small for me thinking i'd diet my way into them, i'd like to be able to wear them. think it'll take about 20 pounds more loss to get there (get into them comfortably that is, i could wrestle myself into them if i was lying flat on my back and holding my breath maybe! is that where wranglers got their name??). i've been wearing crappy charity shop jeans and other peoples' cast-offs for a few years now and i want to wear some i bought myself! they're nothing special (25 euros from carrefour) but they're nice. and i'd like my old clothes to fit me looser (a hoodie i used to wear all the time, my rainjacket which is really tight over my twin-airbag chest now, etc). right now i'm wearing a pair of jeans i stole from my boyfriend because i discovered they happened to fit and a giant baggy fleece. sexeh!

Last edited by froggie83; 01-19-2009 at 05:32 AM.
Old 01-19-2009, 07:12 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 203/196/125

Height: 5ft

You have pretty much described my wardrobe for during the day, jogging bottoms and fleece top!We'll get there though!By the way the cat in your profile pic looks so much like one of mine
Old 01-21-2009, 08:19 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 378/364/168

Height: 5 ft 6

Yeah. I want a black leather biker jacket. And I want to be able to wear knee length boots and a short skirt. Not tarty short but definately well above the knee.

I'd also love to be small enough to shop in places that use those stiff paper shopping bags with rope handles. Rather than the bin liner sized bags I have to cart my stuff away in.

And I want to learn to ice skate again. I used to when I was a kid. I've been once as an overweight adult. The boots hurt me so much I could barely get on the ice let alone skate. So I want to be able to wear skates and not look like Mr Blobby on ice.

And maybe one day, if the skin shrinking gods are kind, I'd like to wear a white bikini. But I'm not getting my hopes up about that just yet. That may be a dream too far...
Old 01-21-2009, 08:53 PM   #5  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

I would like a new bathing suit for my holiday in August.
Old 01-22-2009, 12:45 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 210/164/140

Height: 5'8"

I wouldn't really consider it a goal *outfit*, because I certainly won't wear it anywhere, but I soooo want to fit back into my wedding dress It fit me when I was 155 pounds.

As a short term goal, I want to fit into a green silk dress I have had for a couple of years and loved so much I kept it, in case I ever lost enough weight - I'm probably just under ten pounds away from it fitting, so it should fit this summer or fall, if I stick to my guns.

BP
Old 01-22-2009, 09:48 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 200/168/165

Height: 5'8"

I have a dress i wore on my honeymoon that I would LOVE to get back into. its a Jr Medium, I am 33, odds are I might not ever wear it again....lol
Old 01-29-2009, 04:11 AM   #8  
busty nerd

S/C/G: 210/206/133

Height: 5'5"

it's not an outfit but i had my hair a way i really liked a few years back (close-shaved with a long tail at the back...sounds like something out of mad max or gummo but it looked cool anyway) and i'd love to be thin enough to feel like that would look good again. fat skinhead chick - not a great look. i've just had my hair scrunched up in a bun at the back of my head for about the last 4 years.
Old 01-29-2009, 04:19 AM   #9  
Wanting the dream body

S/C/G: 200/ticker/110

Height: 5'1

oh good thread !! Planning our goal outfits

definitely my size 5 jeans

and a pink/purple bikini!
Old 01-29-2009, 09:28 PM   #10  
no gravity!

S/C/G: 301.5/185/150

Height: 5'6"

I have a super cute dress I bought for 3 dollars at a sale hoping it would fit. I went home and couldn't even fit my arms in it.

It's white with apples on it and it's ridic cute. I don't know what I was thinking, even though I bought it when I was 50lbs lighter, it was still a junior XL.
Old 01-30-2009, 01:37 PM   #11  

I look forward to wearing more tailored and close fitting clothes in general, and not so much dressing to camoflage extra weight. And I would love my arms to look good in sleeveless in time for summer!
Old 01-30-2009, 02:05 PM   #12  
Counter-Hipster

S/C/G: 184/ticker/140

Height: 5'7"

I have a corset/bustier I bought at Frederick's that, while I can get it on now, I'd love for it to actually fit right, and not stretch out the ties in the back. There's also a bustier I got at VS a couple years ago that I'd like to move the clasps from the largest size a couple smaller (sorry I'm a featherweight around here).

But really, honestly, I'd like to fit the little plaid skirt with giant pins I'm wearing in the big picture on my profile. If I could fit that again I'd be more than happy with myself.
Old 01-30-2009, 02:20 PM   #13  
Excavation in Progress

S/C/G: 215/*ticker*/135

Height: 5' nothing

A certain leather/silk/lace outfit I saw recently. Also to fit back into my leather aviator's jacket. Hmmm...I think I might have a leather fetish I didn't know about. lol
Closed Thread