3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Alternachicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks-99/)
-   -   i guess i kind of fit in here (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks/155554-i-guess-i-kind-fit-here.html)

stellart 11-03-2008 10:55 AM

i guess i kind of fit in here

i just joined 3fc. and i chuckled to myself when i saw this section of the forum. i guess this is for me. i kind of go against the grain myself. i'm not an extremist by any means, i'm just sort of a free spirit. currently, i'm living abroad, change of pace and scenery. i'm a small time artist. i love music, mostly underground hip hop, dubstep, grime, ragga, and idm. oh yeah and i have lots of tattoos and dreadlocks. :wave:

jillnicole03 11-03-2008 11:03 AM

:welcome2:

Hi! We love free spirits! :) You should put up your pic, you sound awesome.

:dust:

stellart 11-03-2008 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jillnicole03 (Post 2436563)
:welcome2:

Hi! We love free spirits! :) You should put up your pic, you sound awesome.

:dust:

done and done. heh thanks!

i was reading your blog.... even before i started posting. you definitely kind of inspired me to take the more vegan route. :)

jandaman 11-03-2008 04:28 PM

hey stellart..whereabouts are ya?

ollie27 11-03-2008 09:20 PM

:welcome:

stellart 11-03-2008 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jandaman (Post 2437034)
hey stellart..whereabouts are ya?

originally from the states, but currently i live in montreal.

and thanks for all the welcomes.. ;)

luvja 11-03-2008 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stellart (Post 2437471)
originally from the states, but currently i live in montreal.

Bonjour Stellart! Parlez vous francais? :)

jillnicole03 11-04-2008 09:09 AM

Your picture is awesome! Was it taken professionally? Thank you, its refreshing to be an inspiration to anyone :D We have a vegetarian holiday challenge, under the vegetarian section if you want to join, you are welcome anytime! :carrot:

stellart 11-04-2008 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jillnicole03 (Post 2437898)
Your picture is awesome! Was it taken professionally? Thank you, its refreshing to be an inspiration to anyone :D We have a vegetarian holiday challenge, under the vegetarian section if you want to join, you are welcome anytime! :carrot:

nah i took it myself. in my old bedroom in front of my cheap blinds with my crap camera. its the natural light. i swear by natural light. so did henri cartier bresson. heh... my fav photographer

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvja (Post 2437474)
Bonjour Stellart! Parlez vous francais? :)

salut, ben ouais! j parle un peu francais. j dois en savoir plus.

but yeah im still learning. and most of what i know, is improper and slang i guess. heh also, i live with small children, so my vocabulary is basically that of a three year old.

luvja 11-04-2008 11:07 AM

Haha, I only know french cause we have to learn it in school from Grade 4 on here. Mine's a bit dusty now, been out of school for a while.
Anyways, Welcome :)

stellart 11-07-2008 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvja (Post 2438113)
Haha, I only know french cause we have to learn it in school from Grade 4 on here. Mine's a bit dusty now, been out of school for a while.
Anyways, Welcome :)

well thanks for the welcome. im sure i know less french than you. i took spanish in school. the only french i really know is from what i've learned since being here.