3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Alternachicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks-99/)
-   -   Favorite Tattoos (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks/149614-favorite-tattoos.html)

mypunkrockromance 06-24-2009 10:14 AM

Anyone have a cool font? I'm looking for one but nothing scripty or normal tattoo looking. I want something unique.

lizziep 07-06-2009 01:23 AM

2 Attachment(s)
got these tonight. so excited -they came out exactly how i wanted...

Attachment 32778

Attachment 32779

david 07-06-2009 01:37 AM

if i got any they would represent my three daughters and my wife...i would get a small replica of the cherry blossoms that cover my oldest daughters back...for my middle daughter id match the "peace" thats on her foot, only not on my foot...and for my youngest id get a mexican ballet folklorico dancer, because thats her passion...my wife is a third grade teacher so id figure something out to represent that

Madison 07-06-2009 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lizziep (Post 2814300)
got these tonight. so excited -they came out exactly how i wanted...

Attachment 32778

Attachment 32779

Love!

crazymary 07-09-2009 10:03 PM

I have a british flag on my upper right shoulder, and I plan on getting more, one I shed some pounds. ;)

rsb0004 07-09-2009 10:24 PM

Ok. This may be silly, but here is my tatoo story. I've always loved Lilies. The true significance came into play about 3 years ago when I was diagnosed with cancer (at 24 years old). After my first surgery someone bought them into my room, the smell of lilies was the first thing I remember. It bought me comfort and hope :) I was amazed to later learn that my middle name actually means lily, the lily of the valley is the flower of my birth month (May), and I've also read that the symbolic meaning is the return of happiness after a long difficult journey/darkness. So, I've decided that when I reach 5 years of remission, I'm going to get a tatoo of a lily on my ankle.

Madison 07-09-2009 11:08 PM

That is a great idea Rachel :)

zanni 07-11-2009 12:47 AM

I have 5 tattoos. I will post pics sometime. The next tattoo I am going to get is going to be my prize when I reach a 100 pound weight loss. I plan on getting the numbes 346 tattooed on this inside of my left wrist. That is my highest weight, and I want it there to remind me of where I have been, and to motivate me to keep the weight off.

Paula 07-19-2009 09:11 AM

2 Attachment(s)
My first tattoo is on my left upper arm. It is a small sun formed with several letter J's - each J represents someone important in my life.

My second tattoo is a large jaguar on my right upper arm. I got in as a symbol of protection for my son when he was still in Guatemala.

I want to get an arm band under the sun tattoo, but I haven't figured out how it should look yet.

dcapulet 08-03-2009 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paula (Post 2833015)
My first tattoo is on my left upper arm. It is a small sun formed with several letter J's - each J represents someone important in my life.

My second tattoo is a large jaguar on my right upper arm. I got in as a symbol of protection for my son when he was still in Guatemala.

I want to get an arm band under the sun tattoo, but I haven't figured out how it should look yet.

the detail on the jaguar is amazing!

http://www.stephenking.com/DarkTower...nslinger/5.jpg

this is the piece i want to get... it will cover my entire back. :)

DivineFidelity 08-05-2009 05:55 AM

My plan is once I lose all the weight (because right now I've got the rolls on my back and it would look terrible...) is to get a huge pheonix of some sort on my back...all red and orange and fiery. I've thought about one possibly diving down, or one with its wings spread open...I'm not really sure on the details about what it's gonna look like yet, so we'll see once I'm all nice and skinny and don't have rolls on my back. lol =D

wednesdaymorning 08-07-2009 09:47 PM

Hey all! I've been reading through here and I think I fit into this category! :)

I want so many tattoos! I have five, and I just keep wanting more. Firstly, I need to get something music related. Perhaps incorporating the Beatles somehow. And I need a big ocean sunset tattoo. Perhaps on my arm? And, my dream tattoo is to get all the shakras. Maybe down my spine.

sweetheat888 08-13-2009 11:50 PM

dcapulet-that looks awesome .....correct me if i am wrong but is that Roland and the Dark Tower??

DivineFidelity - My son is named Phoenix,so that tat would be very cool...

lizziep -those tats are gorgeous :)

sophiebean 08-17-2009 04:53 PM

i have three stars on my right ankle and three flowers on my left wrist. After i've losted some more weight i would like to get a tabby cat on my sholder... my daughter's name is Tabitha Catherine and her nickname is tabby cat so it would be a variation on just getting her name.

Aclai4067 08-17-2009 05:20 PM

Right now i just have a couple small, simple tattoos. I'm going to get a compass whenever I get a steady income. And when I reach the maintanence phase of WW I want to get an antique key tattooed on my side to represent my accomplishment (the key is a ww symbol for maintanence). I'm also thinking about getting a skyline tattoo or something to represent Atl when I move.

The current tattoos are a small blue cresent moon and star on my upper left chest, and the Southern Cross in green on the back of my neck. The shade of green is all wrong and I couldn't tell when I got it because it kinda bled a lot. So when I get my next tattoo, I'll have the green fixed