Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2008, 12:22 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 155/145/120

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandaman View Post
howdee peeps

welcome rachiella..ummmm ur starting weight is, like, my goal weight. ah, well how doth the old adage go? diff'rent strokes fer diff'rent folks. ur gorgeous by the by...

velveteen -wlecome back chica! wish i were you....but i suppose u actually worked and had little time for tomfoolery and such *teehee* mid-july....awwwwww! will probably be up in berlin for my bff reunion! *shucks* it woulda been so cool to meet up.

my lil fur baby ms. boo tazer has gone missing..spent the day canvassing the area, dropping flyers in every mailbox, putting up posters etc. haven't heard anything so far.....
You've got 2 inches on me, though! I wish I were 5'7". But thank you for the compliment.

For me it's stopping it before it goes further, though I'm just at the overweight mark, I've got very high body fat and too-high cholesterol, plus I can gain 10 lbs. in two months alone. I don't want to slip up to 200 lbs. (like many in my family) and then try to make a change.

And I really hope you find boo tazer, I've got 5 of my own and they are my babies.
Old 06-19-2008, 02:46 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 289/284/170

Height: 5'10

Hi all! Been MIA. Been in Barcelona. I was good whilst I was gone so *fingers crossed* when I weigh tomorrow.

~H
Old 06-20-2008, 07:13 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 241/232/165

Height: 5.7

rachiella..i get the nip it in the bud aspect...my weight also tends to creep upwards (not creep more like rush!) so good luck with that! unfortunately my lil boo hasn't been sighted. i hope she is in good hands. i assume someone took her home, mistook her for a stray......

eastbay..barcelona rocks!! what did you do while u were there, besides partying i mean
Old 06-20-2008, 08:48 AM   #19  

YAY!!! boo is back..was just like i had suspected..she had been living with another family since monday. they called me as soon as they saw my posters. i am so relieved....
Old 06-20-2008, 02:09 PM   #20  

Let's just say I got drunk enough to take my "before" photos. That's REALLY drunk! lol. I cried when I left I loved it so much.

On a happier note...grats to your loved return home
Old 06-21-2008, 07:13 AM   #21  

so...kitten..where are those before pics????
Old 06-21-2008, 12:53 PM   #22  

ick...next time i alott for beer calories, i'll post. lol.
Old 06-22-2008, 08:58 PM   #23  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

I am gearing up to go on holiday this week - leaving on Friday so I will be off the boards for about two weeks though I may check in if I have access to a computer.

I had a terrific weekend - my DH an I went to a Metal festival on Saturday and spent 11 hours listening to bands and hanging out under the sun (wore plenty of sunscreen).

We saw some great bands including Hatebreed, Overkill, Type O Negative (Peter Steele is freakin' hilarious!), Deathclock - yes the band from the cartoon (they were awesome!) and Iron Maiden - classic metal and still a great band.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Janda - glad that Boo is home safe!

Welcome Rachelia!

Glad to see you back Eastbay, how was Barcelona? Any pics you can share?
Old 06-22-2008, 09:26 PM   #24  
Chef of Doom

S/C/G: 250/226/180

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandaman View Post
YAY!!! boo is back..was just like i had suspected..she had been living with another family since monday. they called me as soon as they saw my posters. i am so relieved....
Oh I went through this with my Livie a few weeks back! I thought for sure she had been cat-napped. And about 10 minutes after printing out a dozen posters at work my boyfriend called me to say she came home. She was all a mess with burrs.

I just realized something today! I think my breast might be pointing down. Tragic.
Old 06-24-2008, 07:03 AM   #25  

S/C/G: SW164/CW147/GW140

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvana View Post
I just realized something today! I think my breast might be pointing down. Tragic.
Ah my breasts came in pointing down and time and having a squid haven't helped them any Just get yourself some great push up bras and learn to love them, mine ain't poster girl puppies but they are mine and so I love the floppy lil things.

Hi girls, I've been AWOL - nothing exciting, just busy busy busy with life and things. Got to say I am feeling super bloody brilliant today as I am at another mini target - 147! That's 10 and a half english stones. Only another 7 to go before I hit the 140 mark and I can not wait! Clothes are getting looser and I feel simply buzzing. Even though I am in stupid amounts of pain again as my trigeminal neuralgia is coming back.

*waving at Rachellia* Hi hon, hope things are going great for you]

eastbaykitten - I've only been lucky enough to spend a day in Barcelona several years ago but I loved it and plan to go back there really soon, I'm not surprised you did a little cry when you left.

mauvaisroux - love the sound of the metal thing, Iron Maiden, got to love 'em, still cranking it out after all this time LOL

jandaman - great news about the return of the kiddy kad - I had a persian who took herself off on regular lil jaunts and used to come back in some real states. Then there was the time I was having a new kitchen fitted and she went missing for 3 days until we heard a meeeeeeewwwwwing in the house but just couldn't figure out where it was coming from. Yup, crazy lil critter had managed to get herself under the floorboards and the kitchen guy hadn't noticed and had trapped her down there.

Feeling super brilliant today - 3 weeks until I go to Portugal and let me tell you these ole bones can't wait to feel the sun on them. I'm gonna get my butt by the pool and fry my little face off
Old 06-24-2008, 12:10 PM   #26  

S/C/G: SEE TICKER

Height: 5'4"

Hi All,
I figure this would be a great place to settle in at. Let me just.. snuggle in......there, ready.

I was woken up today, like most days, to my calico cat yowling.. for like 10 min. straight. She's been doing this for the past couple of years, and it is really driving us crazy!! She yowls inside, outside, before she ****s, after she eats, before she goes to sleep, in the middle of the night....and on and on.
So I have finally decided to drop her off at the SPCA. Being homebound, I have to wait till my hubby has the time to take us. It was supposed to happen yesterday, maybe today, tomorrow, next week?

Seems like you all like to travel. My DH and I went to Idaho recently to look for our last home to retire to. It was the first vacation we have taken in the past two years! My god, you should have seen these houses! We really want a home built in the 1900's. (Ever seen 1900's house on PBS?) I think my weight made the floorboards creek more than normal, I could have fallin through! Anyway, thought I would be cranky, but found that we actually got along swimmingly, the whole time!

One more thing to get off my rather large chest....I am never going to attempt to make chickpea burgers ever again! I tried again last night, with a different recipe, and they still tasted the same as the first time. My kitchen is a mess this morning, but being the cleaning goddess I am, it wont be around for long. Thinking of which, I need to do some dusting too, (need to burn off those calories!)

OOHhh, this mornings weight was 233.5!! WOOO HOOOO!
Old 06-25-2008, 02:20 AM   #27  

*falls over*

Maiden, Dethklok, and Steele! Oh my metal godness.

Gene plays drums for Dethklok. He's very awesome. I went to see them 2 weeks ago, but they were so brutal they caught the club's sound board on fire. No, really.

Remember Peter Steele's expose in Playgirl back in the day? Ok yes, I'm a metalhead. There, I said it. Wanders off whistling Run to the Hills....

~Hope
Old 06-25-2008, 02:24 AM   #28  

I dunno if this will work: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...lbumId=2823466
Old 06-25-2008, 11:54 AM   #29  

S/C/G: SEE TICKER

Hello All.

Just wanted to say "Good Morning". An update on my cat: I've decided to keep her here till whenever. We went to the county animal shelter yesterday, where they will only put her down. I really was'nt ready for that, so she's here. I guess I'm stuck with her.

Another 2lb loss from yesterday!
Old 06-26-2008, 06:53 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 210/ticker/130

Hi everyone.

It seems I too have been MIA lately...I've not been feeling my best, but that just happens sometimes, especially since I no longer take medication, but now I'm feeling better, so hooray! I finally managed to get myself a job after too many months...it's minimum wage and no benefits, but at this point I'll take it--minimum wage is better than $0 an hour! I go in to fill out paperwork tomorrow, and start training on Monday. Fun stuff.

I'm also pleased to say that I've lost nearly 10 lbs (9.5...close enough?) though I don't notice a difference at all. I've had a rough couple of weeks, feeling so down and hardly doing any activity, so now that I feel better I have no excuse not to get on it and lose even more!

No terribly interesting news other than that...my bf and I are planning to go camping very soon, so that will be fun, I just have to see what my new work schedule looks like

janda--hooray for your kitty returning! I've had a few cats run away in my life...poor little guys. Mine loves to escape the apartment (grr) but luckily he always runs to the same spot, so we've always managed kitty recovery, haha.

Welcome fellow new-ish folks

Last edited by x meowkat x; 06-26-2008 at 06:54 PM.
Closed Thread