Friday weigh in 8/17

• well it's Friday lovely ladies, time to weigh in!

i myself, managed to GAIN a pound this week. so i'm at 184 i'm blaming it on aunty flow, if i dont start loosing again after she leaves i'm going to be SUPER PISSED. hate to think i'm doing all this exorcise and not eating the things i love for nothing...
  • *sigh* no weight change for me this morning. In fact compared to yesterday I also am up a little. We can do it Mangokitty - AF will leave and things will sort out. Doing no exercise yesterday (wrenched ankle on Weds) didn't help me, I think my fluid intake was messed up.

I changed my ticker to show the Oct 13 goal, it makes it more real somehow. And I picked a different background, just for variety!

A new week has started. Let's be optimistic!

Jax
  • well i have to say that our first friday weigh in was rather unimpressive. great job to Jax for doing it! but we'd better see the rest of you ladies next week too! Dont be scared of the scale, it's a tool to get you where you need to be!
  • I weigh in on Mondays last Monday was -3lbs ... This monday I'm hoping to hit my 1/4 lost goal.

-muse
  • great job Muse!