Old 08-24-2017, 05:53 AM   #61  
Debbie

Height: 5'3"

Hello

Hope you are all well. Seems this thread isn't quite as active right now. Everyone is busy with life I am sure. I am still chugging along eating on plan trying to enjoy each day as it comes. I have been losing at a slower rate this month but I continue to lose inches and getting into smaller sizes in my closet so I am trying not to be impatient with the numbers on the scale.

Have a great Thursday!
boopchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 08:47 PM   #62  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

Hello all,

Finally getting a chance to catch up on stuff and get here. I haven't had a chance to read, hope you all are doing well.

Had been doing some sight seeing with our granddaughter. Then the last couple weeks we had Hurricane Harvey visit Houston, then after that the flooding. Our house was ok, and our daughter's house right around the corner ~ sits up on a bit of a rise, so her's was ok. Their neighbor's house had about a foot of water in it and my daughter and her family helped them move stuff up trying to keep it out of the water. Our son, didn't fare as well. His apartment had about 2 feet of water in it. He had tried to move some of his stuff upstairs, but was only able to get part of it up before it was too late. Thankfully they got out and got the cats out and were safe and ok, but he lost most of his stuff and his car is totaled.

We have spent the last week helping him get what could be salvaged out of that unit and he was lucky to be able to get another unit in the same complex ~ on the 3rd floor. So we helped him get his stuff moved in there. We finished that on Tuesday, now have been working on helping him get his stuff unpacked. Even though he lost a lot, he is way better off than some people in Houston.

Now new storms are bearing down on the Caribbean and Florida. Much of the Northwest is burning. Earthquake in Mexico. I feel so bad for all the people who are being affected by those. Praying for their safety.

So, kind of pooped here. Gonna get on to trying to catch up on some other stuff.

Hope you all are doing well.

Take care
glynne is offline   Reply With Quote