Old 07-05-2016, 03:55 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 242/185/155

Height: 5'8

Question So Happy to Be Over My PMS Time of the Month.

I still suffer from CFS and PMS, in spite of my disability termination and PMS being over already.....

Most the time Im always watching my water retention and keeping it Under Control, but that 1 week b4 the Real Thing hits.

Ughhh my PMS is the worst time of the month. Im fifty this month but still on a fem hormone to Control my menses, but somehow my body doesnt want to stop having periods just yet.

What age will I stop having my periods, or as long as on the pill will I keep having 1 until I go off the darn fem hormone?

Oh, so after that time of the month, I drop 5 Lbs, thank God. But how do we keep from re-gaining it after we lose it? Like a never ending Nightmare kind of???

I still recall when they skipped for 3 months and I was so happy my period was gone. I didst even miss it. Well, its back after being able to eat more and focus less, and less stress and more time for me I guess.

But is that good.....?I know I'm not perfect, and never will be. But I will always be at war with how my jeans fit.....I'm a girl, and always will be.

I have a choice, and I do wear jeans, and I do have the ability to control how they fit, so I will keep exercising after meals, Probly until the day I die.

Amen Lord for allowing me to be able to take a walk whenever i do. Amen.....T

Last edited by 1Bluerose68; 07-05-2016 at 04:02 PM.
1Bluerose68 is offline   Reply With Quote