Want Friends for Low Cal Goodbye Diabetes Diet

• Hi Everyone,
    I am NEW here and NEW TO POSTING THREADS so if I screw up please don't be harsh to me!
    I just joined this website because I want to start a low-cal diet, no more than 800 cal per day, to be done for 8 weeks, and I want people to do it with me so that we can support eachother. Maybe you all read a recent article about a low cal diet, 600-700 cal per day, that gets rid of diabetes when you have dieted that way after 8 weeks. I have Type2 diabetes, but I only have it when I am overweight. When I am normal weight, I don't have it. I am in a depressed rut, and engaged in a vicious cycle of consoling myself with food, gaining weight, delaying doing things like going on a cruise or a trip, etc. I do exercise every day (bike in my neighborhood for 90 minutes/day) so I'm not looking for that kind of motivation. I live in Phoenix, AZ, so I exercise at night when it's not sunny.
    Also, I CAN do 600-800/day NO PROBLEM/NO HUNGER - I just get OFF TRACK, BORED, ETC., ETC., ETC., and THAT is why I want forum friends to chat with to get through the day - get back to my normal weight - GET ON WITH MY LIFE. If you feel the same, man or woman (I am going to copy/paste this into the man's forum as well), then let's be buddies on this site, start this diet, get rid of diabetes, and MOVE FORWARD WITH OUR LIVES!!! :c arrot:
    WHO'S WITH ME?????:ca rrot:
  • Hello Diadieter. Welcome to the forum! While I'm not interested in going that low with calories, you might enjoy posting on the Diabetes Thread.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/diab...t-contd-9.html

Most there have type2 diabetes or prediabetes. All are following different food plans, but are willing to give and get support from others.

Good luck to you.
  • Hi was just strolling thru looking at different stuff and saw your post. Names Teena, Im 52 and have been up and down my whole life, re-started eating healthy on Jan 31 at 206 and currently at 186. Feeling so much better and striving to get back to 160,s. I use the lose it app. to log all my food and exercise, would love to friend you there. I set my calories at 1200 and have been losing 1 to 3 lbs week, eating very low carb and no fruit for now, I exercise by walking, bike ride, swimming and gym almost everyday. Anyway I wish you success.
  • Hi, I only lose eating low cal, so I will join you for this. I am online late at night to I will psot tomorrow what I ate.
  • I won't be posting on this thread again.
    I want to delete it, how do I delete it?