Old 03-29-2016, 01:34 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 210/210/155

Height: 5'6"

Default Want Friends for Low Cal Goodbye Diabetes Diet

Hi Everyone,
I am NEW here and NEW TO POSTING THREADS so if I screw up please don't be harsh to me!
I just joined this website because I want to start a low-cal diet, no more than 800 cal per day, to be done for 8 weeks, and I want people to do it with me so that we can support eachother. Maybe you all read a recent article about a low cal diet, 600-700 cal per day, that gets rid of diabetes when you have dieted that way after 8 weeks. I have Type2 diabetes, but I only have it when I am overweight. When I am normal weight, I don't have it. I am in a depressed rut, and engaged in a vicious cycle of consoling myself with food, gaining weight, delaying doing things like going on a cruise or a trip, etc. I do exercise every day (bike in my neighborhood for 90 minutes/day) so I'm not looking for that kind of motivation. I live in Phoenix, AZ, so I exercise at night when it's not sunny.
Also, I CAN do 600-800/day NO PROBLEM/NO HUNGER - I just get OFF TRACK, BORED, ETC., ETC., ETC., and THAT is why I want forum friends to chat with to get through the day - get back to my normal weight - GET ON WITH MY LIFE. If you feel the same, man or woman (I am going to copy/paste this into the man's forum as well), then let's be buddies on this site, start this diet, get rid of diabetes, and MOVE FORWARD WITH OUR LIVES!!! :c arrot:
WHO'S WITH ME?????:ca rrot:
diadieter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 08:47 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

Hello Diadieter. Welcome to the forum! While I'm not interested in going that low with calories, you might enjoy posting on the Diabetes Thread.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/diab...t-contd-9.html

Most there have type2 diabetes or prediabetes. All are following different food plans, but are willing to give and get support from others.

Good luck to you.
Wannabehealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 11:05 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 206/186/160

Height: 5"2

Hi was just strolling thru looking at different stuff and saw your post. Names Teena, Im 52 and have been up and down my whole life, re-started eating healthy on Jan 31 at 206 and currently at 186. Feeling so much better and striving to get back to 160,s. I use the lose it app. to log all my food and exercise, would love to friend you there. I set my calories at 1200 and have been losing 1 to 3 lbs week, eating very low carb and no fruit for now, I exercise by walking, bike ride, swimming and gym almost everyday. Anyway I wish you success.
Yesmyqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 01:01 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 230/230/135

Hi, I only lose eating low cal, so I will join you for this. I am online late at night to I will psot tomorrow what I ate.
Annahdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 12:21 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 210/210/155

I won't be posting on this thread again.
I want to delete it, how do I delete it?
diadieter is offline   Reply With Quote