Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2015, 06:22 AM   #91  

S/C/G: 226.4/224.4/175

Height: 5'10"

Good morning ladies from a chilly (26 degrees) Pennsylvania. I did good yesterday at a meeting I attended. We did a pot luck lunch and I really had control over my food choices I want to see some change in my weight this week!!!!!

Yesterday
B - oatmeal with blueberries
S - banana
L - slice of turkey and some fruit
D - leftovers
Old 11-09-2015, 06:40 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 177/157/138

Height: 5'6"

cals-1970(260), ex-none. Bummer. I went to the Y after work but when I went to change I realized I packed the wrong shoes-I had grabbed two left ones!

Renee-Good job exercising the self control. It is only the beginning of many great days ahead, right?-right! That morning temp is scary.

Dee-Everyone needs a good sous chef. What will his duties entail?

Last edited by TERAPET; 11-09-2015 at 06:46 PM.
Old 11-10-2015, 12:35 AM   #93  
Sandee

Height: 5' 2"

Tera,
2 left shoes I guess u could've stayed & done some Yoga w your toes
Old 11-10-2015, 06:28 AM   #94  

Hi ladies from a chilly, rainy Pennsylvania. Guess I will face the laundry and housecleaning today

Yesterday:
S - banana
L - steak sandwich
S - grapes
D - goulash with kale
Old 11-10-2015, 07:18 PM   #95  

cals-1845 (260) ex-Step class at the Y. Another decent day under my belt. Hopefully it is going to start helping with those rolls over my belt! I am anxious to complete an entire month like this, except the holiday of course. It really should create a loss on the scale by the end of four weeks. I will not be happy until I get close to 150 and preferably under. Plus, if I could just get some decent time in at the Y, I will feel like my old self again. That is probably going to take more then a month though-I just had such a bad run this summer and it is going to take a good while to build my stamina to where it was. Probably part of that stamina had to do with weighing less anyway. Exercising when overweight can be quite taxing! I always try to modify though. I do not ever want to hurt myself.

Renee-Stay Warm!

Dee-I made sure I had the right shoe with me today. Get it? The right shoe to go with the left one. hee hee. What kind of exercise do you enjoy?
Old 11-11-2015, 06:14 AM   #96  

I wonder how Corinna is doing. Hopefully all has gone well and she will be back here soon.
Going out for sushi tonight....yum!

Yesterday:
S - banana
L - fried egg sandwich
S - apple
D - spanish rice and zucchini
Old 11-11-2015, 10:28 AM   #97  
Sandee

Renee... I love good sushi, where r you eating

Tera... Are u eating calories the clean= 70/30 =dirty, calorie method or what? I don't know what u are talking about, rolls over your belt? A love handle of fat? I've never been above 25# outside of the normal suggested weight except during pregnancy for my sons. I had a weight gain of 20# during the year my Dh got cancer & he wouldn't eat the high calorie foods alone, to get his 30# back on to his normal 175# weight. I counted calories for 4 months 1,600, weighed myself daily, counted salt & saturated fat & l got that crazy 20# back off I did the 70/30 calories method. Because we live 25 miles from the city, we live near small towns so I nolonger go to a gym. I lift hand weights, play outdoor games in the summer, & in the winter I ride my stationery bike, still lift hand weights 4 days weekly & snowshoe or hike in the snow to stay toned & strong. After losing the 20# I began making the eat only 1-2 servings my healthy body lifestyle so I will neverrr regain pounds & if I see a weight gain of 2# on my scale I eat the 70/30 method until the 2# are gone I know ppl that eat daily the 80/20 method & that is way too strict rules for me, I like snacks & Skinny Girl cocktails by Bethany or a glass of wine a few times a week or when socializing, my DIL gives me a fruit Bud Light beer & all of those calories count into the 30 dirty.

When I did go to the gym while wearing a bikini until 52 yrs old; I did a spin classes & used the weight machines on my entire body 3 days weekly & I did my same play as I do now. I still wear a 2 piece swimsuit w a short top & my bottom shows my belly button, but No more bikini styles because my breast (d cup) & booty aren't firm anymore. We have a swimming pool & I have about 10 suits, 3 are cute 1 piece, my favorite place to buy swimsuits is the sales on LandsEnd.com no return shipping if u take them to a Sears Store for your refund or phone Land's End for a size/color exchange. I wear my 1 piece swimsuits kayaking.

Have a good week everyone
Old 11-11-2015, 09:53 PM   #98  

cals-1970 (295), ex-Strength class at the Y.

Dee-Wow, still rockin a two piece swimming suit. Awesome. I haven't been swimming in years. Your exercise choices sound lots of fun. I used to hike at the state parks a bit but I need to get back in shape before I get back out there. I had not heard of the 70/30 method, I heard it as the 20% rule. However, I just try to keep it to a minimum period. Hopefully these calorie limits are going to work this month otherwise I will need to change something else.

Renee-Enjoy your sushi!
Old 11-12-2015, 06:14 AM   #99  

Dee we went to Hibachi Grill for diner. Was very good.
It's awesome that you can still wear a 2 piece swim suit...I grew up near the Delaware River and swam there, but haven't been swimming in years.

Yesterday:
S - banana
L - barbecue and chicken soup
D - sushi
Old 11-12-2015, 02:37 PM   #100  
Sandee

It rained outdoors on Wednesday & today, so I've just walked outside 1 1/2 miles on both days

Renee... Is the Hibachi Grill a chain restaurant? I simply love Asian foods Do u raise any livestock to get butchered, that's so much Healthier than buying a who-knows-what it's been fed, from the store grocery aisle.

Tera... I know you'll have a good loss soon because u are determined

Hello to everyone that's been MIA I hope everyone has a toasty weekend & no rain.
Old 11-12-2015, 07:10 PM   #101  

cals-1615 (80) ex-raked leaves for 1.5 hours.

I am going to bookclub tonight so I am probably not done eating for the day. I am going to try to be good though. Like Dee said, I am determined.

Another weekend is upon us. I am going to have to be vigilant with myself in order to keep my momentum going. I sure wish the scale would reward me with some nice numbers! I am think I am down one pound but I better wait until after the weekend before I change my ticker.
Old 11-12-2015, 09:57 PM   #102  
Focus & Determination

S/C/G: 158.5/143/125

Height: 5'8"

Hi Chicks!!! Hope you all are doing fine. Just dropping in for a few minutes to check and see how you all are doing, and to give you an update. Flights went fine for us and our dog. So far, bought a mobile phone and car. Still working on getting a house. Maybe my 5th try at at a house will be a lucky one. I hope this offer gets accepted. I am getting tired of searching, the stress, and hotel living. Hope to have a home soon.

Haven't been sticking to my diet. My belly is proving that too. I will get back on track once I get settled in somewhere and can establish a routine.

Been seeing a lot of deer here running everywhere, even in the city areas. There must be an over abundance this year.

Wishing you all the best until we catch up again. I am hoping to back on line regularly again soon in some form from either a house or apartment by the New Year. That is when I expect my household stuff to arrive.

Thanks Renee for all your support.
Old 11-13-2015, 05:55 AM   #103  
Sandee

Brrr, extremely windy & cold today & last night.

Have a wonderful weekend girls

Hugs, Dee
Old 11-13-2015, 06:44 AM   #104  

Corinna - so glad to see you back!!!!!!! Hope your house search soon comes to an end and you can get settled. We miss you!

OMG I was bored yesterday with all the rain and baked a chocolate cake
The good news is I only had a tiny piece......

Yesterday:
S - banana
L - soup and fried egg sandwich
S - apple
D - roast chicken with veggies and chocolate cake
Old 11-14-2015, 06:14 AM   #105  

Down 1 pound!

Glad to see Corinna posting. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Yesterday;
S - banana
L - ham and cheese sandwich
S - grapes
D - beefy casserole
Closed Thread