Golden Girls

You're on Page 29 of 29
Go to
  • Well, that didn't work.....the names still aren't bold. I don't know what else to do.
  • Karrine, I'm not sure what you're doing wrong, but to bold a word,click and drag the curser over the word until it lights up, then click on the B above.

Welcome Flower. We are always happy to get new posters. I have never been to VT, but from what I've seen on TV, it's a beautiful state, summer and winter.

Gayle, my DH is like yours when it comes to TV. He has always been that way and I guess I'm just used to it. We have a TV in the bedroom that I watch often, and usually fall asleep, and also a TV in my exercise room, so I have other options. I watch 2 soap operas in the afternoon and those are the only shows that are important to me. DH watches a lot of shows about car repairs.

Sandy, it sounds like you're really keeping busy in the garden.

Lynn, good for you getting off those meds and feeling so much better.
  • Happy Fall everyone! New thread started as Gayle so kindly reminded me. With the holidays around the corner, guess what we all probably need to do? Yup...get back to doing what we do best, taking off the dreaded weight before the holiday baking begins.