Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2015, 05:52 AM   #496  

S/C/G: 226.4/224.4/175

Height: 5'10"

Good morning ladies. Went to a church covered dish luncheon yesterday and was really proud of myself. So many temptations, but I controlled myself Today I will start my Fall housecleaning....love this weather, Crisp and sunny. Have a great day!

Yesterday:
B - oatmeal with blueberries
L - ham sandwich and fruit
S - grapes
D - leftover spaghetti
Old 10-05-2015, 08:39 AM   #497  
Sandee

Height: 5' 2"

Renee, Good job @ your luncheon those buffets r always tempting, wanting to taste your friends goodies to get their recipes. Your WI will show it

Blue, good luck when U WI the next time. U will do better every week, as U form a Personal Strategy to get to each 20 pound goal = 2 smaller sizes down

I'm Happy that everyone was Safe during the storm

Andi & Corinna, Blessings to U that U both r doing good.

I had dreary weather & watched NFL games, TV shopped & sorted through a few piles of old collected recipes tossing many into the recycling bin. All while munching on half a bag of mint M&M's, I gave Dh the first half of my bag to remain on my 1-2 serving size of no-no foods Then I ate a giant bowl of cucumber soup to offset my candy.

Yesterday I didn't do my menu for the week, but Dh told me his wants, so I'm writing mine this morning.

Old 10-06-2015, 05:59 AM   #498  

Good morning! Beautiful Fall weather here. Only 78 days till Christmas!

Yesterday:
B - pancakes
L - barbecue sandwich
S - banana
D - grilled chicken and tortellini salad
Old 10-06-2015, 12:41 PM   #499  
Sandee

Renee yes the Fall temps r nice & cozy to snuggle into soft warm blankets & sweaters. But my favorite temps r 50*-80*, I'd love it if our northern winters had just 1 month of below 50* & 1 month of snow & No ice pLease

Dh picked cucumbers, tomatoes & bell peppers on Sunday & I made 2 huge salads dicing them into 2, 2 qt. bowls & I ate 1 yesterday topping them w fresh shredded Wisconsin cheese that we bought when we helped move our Ds1 back to MI. Then I ate a homemade veggie pot pie for supper I'm wondering when I'll want some sugar now. Dh has been asking me to start baking, the cool Fall temps r giving him cravings

If anyone is doing Taco Tuesday, please try to offset your salt intake today

Don't forget to Make yourself a Healthy weekly Menu & to follow it; or offset your no-no food choices.
Old 10-07-2015, 06:11 AM   #500  

Dee, you're lucky to be still picking vegetables. My garden is finished
My DH is the same way. He asked for an apple and pumpkin pie. I do love to bake, especially in the Fall. It makes the house all toasty and smells great. The horses love this weather, they get all frisky and silly. I hope our Winter is a mild one...horses and ice don't mix.

Yesterday:
S - banana
L - fried egg sandwich
S - grapes
D - beefy mac & cheese
Old 10-08-2015, 06:04 AM   #501  

Worked outside yesterday. Raked off and picked rocks on a large area, then planted grass seed. Trying to catch up with outside projects before the cold weather sets in.

Yesterday:
S - banana
L - barbecue sandwich
S - grapes
D - roast beef with vegetables
Old 10-08-2015, 06:08 AM   #502  
Sandee

Good Morning chicks

Renee, The veggies that my Dh is finding in our garden now r small & I am treasuring every delicious bite knowing I won't b tasting anything so fresh & organically grown for another year. I agree w U about ice, it's only good for food & for healing.

Blue & Corinna We miss U both & we look forward to your next post

Yesterday I was so busy in the morning that I didn't take time to eat, I was still feeling full-satisfied from my 2 days of huge salads during the day. Then I was uptown & I got a little bag of peanut butter M&Ms shopping to eat to hold me over till I got home to make supper. I got busy again & ended up eating some left over baked chicken, too tired to cook. My scale says I lost 3 pounds & when this has happened in my past I'll put 1 pound back on when I have a normal week again. I'm not trying to lose weight anymore, so it's nice to see any loss for any reason. I usually take a fruit or veggie w me to run errands uptown, keeping me from using the Fast food drive-thru

I won't b here tomorrow, I've got a early doctor's appointment pLease wish me luck that it goes well & my problem is healed.

Have a wonderful weekend girls
Old 10-08-2015, 07:06 AM   #503  

Dee, hope all goes well for you tomorrow
Old 10-09-2015, 05:59 AM   #504  

Good morning! Very quiet here lately. Have a great weekend and stay focused on your health.....

Yesterday:
S - banana
L - fried egg sandwich
S - plum
D - stirfry with rice
Old 10-10-2015, 06:03 AM   #505  

Down 1/2 lb. Not much, but in the right direction Hope evryone has a great weekend!

Yesterday:
S - banana
L - chicken sandwich
S - plum and grapes
D - ravioli and stringbeans
Old 10-10-2015, 08:12 AM   #506  
Sandee

Good morning girls

Renee that's a nice loss, because it is a Loss

My doctor appointment wasn't good, I drove 45 miles there & while I waited for my turn, the computers went down & I am rescheduled for next Thursday. I got up early & didn't eat breakfast because of getting weighed there. So it was 3 hours later when I finally ate. I went to Subway & had a steak-egg-cheese muffin loaded w veggies I never get dressing @ Subway because it isn't necessary w the delicious taste of the veggies.

Tomorrow we're helping our Ds1 move into his new home. He asked us about raising chickens, he has 10 acres of woods, a pond & 2 acre lawn. He's very happy, now he needs a wife & kids

I hope everyone has a weekend of Good Losses & fun days.
Old 10-10-2015, 10:00 AM   #507  
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Height: 5'9"

Ooops . . . Time to start the new thread.
Old 10-10-2015, 01:28 PM   #508  

New thread started......

Thanks.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/age-...-part-3-a.html

Last edited by BillBlueEyes; 10-10-2015 at 03:51 PM.
Closed Thread