Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2014, 02:40 PM   #16  
I am more than weight.

S/C/G: Starting Weight:260/150

Height: 5'3"

Hello ladies! Well back to work. It was nice being "off". Hubby and I cleared out some clutter in the home office, did bank statements for he month of August. Did ok with the eating. Hope you all have a blessed day.
Old 09-02-2014, 02:48 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 185/145/145

Height: 5'1"

Default I KNEW it would happen!

I haven't had a course to teach in about 2 months. My surgery is Wed 9/10, and I just got assigned a course beginning on Tues 9/9.

Oh well, it will give me something to think about.

Lynn
Old 09-02-2014, 06:16 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 250/208/150

Height: 5'4

Howdy....Lynn you confused me! How are you going to teach online the day after surgery. Are you Wonder Woman? I want to see your bra, girly!

Long quiet weekend with late afternoon thunder storms followed by steam. Robby did good so far today. George and I are exhausted. Dash just went over to the office for a hidden nap.

Cajun...Your son and his lady look like a perfect match and she has a handle on that boy. This is going be your first daughter. ahhhh

Bobbi...I have not stopped with prayers for DGS. Every weekend is a possible pit fall and without a formal program he will probably have a fall. Every sobriety try has a fall....think it's God's way of telling you that you are not infallible. Look into Alanon for you. It will help you understand what/why and what Not to do.

Tam...That's sounds like a lot of work on a weekend off?

Gayle...I need Maddie to tame this wild dog. He has 2 speed hyper and asleep. Today I put the long leash on him and took him out back so he could run free....he turned around and walked back on the lanai.

Karen... It looks like your 3.5lb little girl could straighten Robby out. She's a pistol.

DeeLou...Did you have a quiet celebration on the real anniversary day?

I finished the latest Outlander book and have to wait 2 years for new one. Donna told me that the author is going to be on Saturday's episode. Be fum watching for her.

k3

Last edited by Karen3; 09-02-2014 at 06:17 PM.
Old 09-02-2014, 07:16 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 185/145/145

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen3 View Post
Howdy....Lynn you confused me! How are you going to teach online the day after surgery. Are you Wonder Woman? I want to see your bra, girly!

Long quiet weekend with late afternoon thunder storms followed by steam. Robby did good so far today. George and I are exhausted. Dash just went over to the office for a hidden nap.

Cajun...Your son and his lady look like a perfect match and she has a handle on that boy. This is going be your first daughter. ahhhh

Bobbi...I have not stopped with prayers for DGS. Every weekend is a possible pit fall and without a formal program he will probably have a fall. Every sobriety try has a fall....think it's God's way of telling you that you are not infallible. Look into Alanon for you. It will help you understand what/why and what Not to do.

Gayle...I need Maddie to tame this wild dog. He has 2 speed hyper and asleep. Today I put the long leash on him and took him out back so he could run free....he turned around and walked back on the lanai.

Karen... It looks like your 3.5lb little girl could straighten Robby out. She's a pistol.

DeeLou...Did you have a quiet celebration on the real anniversary day?

I finished the latest Outlander book and have to wait 2 years for new one. Donna told me that the author is going to be on Saturday's episode. Be fum watching for her.

k3
I am thinking I better not accept the course. Best if I focus on recovery.

Lynn
Old 09-02-2014, 08:59 PM   #20  
I am more than weight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen3 View Post

Yes it was, but hubby helped and he did all the laundry! We do what we can when we have the time.
Old 09-02-2014, 09:02 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

I had Bella to the vet today for her first visit and all the vaccines. She checked out A-OK!! I was pretty sure she would be but wanted to make sure. She goes back on the 23rd for vaccine boosters and a rabies. When I weighed her at home she weighed 3.6 with me holding her and weighing while holding her than just me. But at the vet today she weighs 2.9 She keeps me busy but I'm glad that I have her. She is just all puppy right now---
Old 09-03-2014, 07:43 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 281/214/165

Height: 5'2"

Good morning. One word plateau. Upset and aggravated.
Hugs
Cajun
Old 09-03-2014, 12:19 PM   #23  

Be back tomorrow. Woke up with either the begin of a head cold or sinus infection. Feeling bad enough I cancelled bridge. Tea with honey tastes so good. k3
Old 09-03-2014, 06:15 PM   #24  
I am more than weight.

At work. Just had a huge downpour, hope it stays cloudy, keeps the temp. down. K3 hubby came home yesterday with a sinus headache. Due to the humidity (which you know all about) people are really having a tough time with their asthma. Allergies are crazy too! Hope you all have a blessed evening.
Old 09-04-2014, 08:52 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

Gayle, I'm going to a baby shower on Saturday and now I wish I had made a baby afghan. I don't think anyone else in her family does needlework. Maybe I can whip one up before the baby is born.

Bobbi, It sounds like Dami is realizing that he needs help. Praying that this works for him. It will be a long and bumpy road, but worth it in the end.
Old 09-04-2014, 09:41 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 281/214/165

Height: 5'2"

Hello ladies. Rain rain go away. We get showers every day. Yesterday I almost got wet during my afternoon walk. I had to take shortcut home. It was lightening. So I came in and jumped on trampoline. I'm going to break this plateau.
Tam you are not too far from me as I'm sure y'all been getting rain too. The air is suffocating.
Bobbi still sending prayers for Dami.
K31 your lil pup is mischievous. How could you not love that!!!! Sassy doesn't agree. Pain in the butt more likely. Sending prayers your way for you to get thru your days as painless as possible.
K3 did you wake up feeling better today.
Carol sue.... Just a suggestion. Put the yarn of your choice in a gift bag with a picture of the blanket promising to have it ready for the birth.
Lynn praying for a successful surgery without too much pain.

Work calls.
Hi to all I missed.
Hugs
Cajun
Old 09-04-2014, 10:47 AM   #27  

Blah...still sick. Headache and sinus pounding, coughing like a croupy kid. k3
Old 09-04-2014, 02:46 PM   #28  

Height: 5'7"

Rosy we use a 30$ toaster oven a lot. My oven went out and I learned to enjoy cooking in it. I still use it almost daily.
Hope everyone has been well.
Old 09-05-2014, 08:22 AM   #29  
Bobbi

S/C/G: 130/123/120

Height: 5’ 2”

God bless all of you for continued prayers for 22 year old grandson.
I took Levi for his first haircut and disaster occurred. His hair cut is cute, they did a good job. BUT, he must have tried jumping off the table, his back legs is sore, he's been crying for two days. We took him to the vet yesterday, no broken bones, he couldn't find anything other than soreness in one hind leg. $111.58 dollars later and pain pills for 10 days, we'll see. I called the gal that cut his hair to see what happened. She said he didn't try jumping off the table, it didn't happen at her place. He didn't have a sore leg when we took him in, but did after we picked him up. She's lying to cover her butt, probably thinks we're going to sue her. NOT! I just wanted to know what happened.

Now that my grumbling is over, Ta Ta
K3...hope you're recovering from your sinus problems. Go buy a small bottle of peppermint oil in the health portion of the store. Remove cap and stick under nose and inhale. This really, really works to clear your sinus. I use it all the time, works instantly.
Old 09-05-2014, 09:17 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Bobbi, if she isn't going to be straight with you find another groomer. Around here they have groomers on wheels that will come to your house. All they do is plug in to your electricity and everything is done in your driveway! And they aren't to expensive. Maybe worth checking out.

Going to have a busy weekend with family and Tim's memorial service so probably won't be around much until Sunday night. Hope you have a good weekend everyone
Closed Thread