25/30 Pound Goal - Let's Do It Together - Thread3

You're on Page 19 of 36
Go to
  • Cherry Tomato
  • Thank you! 170.0 on the nose today. Slow downward trend ... so thankful it is downward.
  • Yeah Cherry Tomato!!!!!!
  • Hey everyone!

Welcome Cherry Tomato!

I haven't checked in recently. I've been taking short trips - mostly to the coast. I've still watched what I've been eating and happy to see 2 more pounds gone. This means I can change my stats which I'm very happy about.

I realize it's only Wednesday but I haven't been on the scale in a while. I'll be back on Saturday.

Keep up the good work folks
  • Up a slight .2 pound today. I realize it's not much, but doesn't make me very happy. This weight loss thing is such a roller coaster ride.
  • My weight varies between a 5 lb range every week. So don't let 0.2lb discourage you. It could be just some extra water. Try to focus on a day and time that would be the same for you every week, i.e. Saturday morning first thing before breakfast. That way you can get an accurate check on what is happening with you and your body.
  • No weight loss this week. Went for a bush walk today and cooking some vegetable soup. Tomorrow is my 1/2 marathon. That should make my weight drop some. Hope the rest of you do good this week.
  • Down 1 lb. Slow but steady....

Corinna, good luck with your 1/2 marathon!
  • Yeah Renee, you are doing great!!! Thanks for those wishes.

Did you already have your summer fair? Did you win any prizes? I was just wondering if you take your miniature horses to the fair too.
  • Corinna, the fairs have started, but I can't enter anything as I am a judge! I judge vegetables, flowers and rabbits. I do attend many horse shows through the summer and had an excellent year so far. I love my life!
  • Hey folks,

I stayed the same but won't complain since I seem to be heading in the right direction.

Good luck with the 1/2 marathon Corinna!

Have fun at your fairs Renee! Congrats on the loss!

Have a great week everyone.
  • Hey Lizzie! Sounds like you are still hanging in there. No weight gain is good too.

Renee-your summers always sound so nice. I'm happy for you.

1/2 marathon is over, and I survived.
    I'm not that fast, but I did it. Now to sit back and relax these muscles.

Wishing all a wonderful Sunday.
  • Good for you, Corinna. Was it a walking or running marathon? Walking I could do, running, never, my knees would give out
  • Start 1/20 @223.1# & Target = 198.1
    7/19 = 210.3 = -12.8 Halfway!
    7/26 = 209.9 = -13.2
    August 2 = 209.6 = -13.5
    Aug 10 = 209.1 = -14
    8/17 = 208.7 = -14.4

• Corinna - that is excellent!!

I wish I could do stuff like that. I was diagnosed with Neuromas in my feet this week
    Working on sorting it out....