25/30 Pound Goal - Let's Do It Together - Thread2

You're on Page 26 of 34
Go to
  • Thank you Corinna. I will definitely post my results. I have been trying to learn more about the site. From what I saw today, you have to make 20 posts to be able to use the weight tracker. This will be a good visual.
  • I completed my 30 pound challenge today.
    Thank you Corinna, Renee, and Crimzon for your support during this challenge.

25/30 Pound Goal - Let's Do It Together
    Goal: 30 lb
    Start date: 6 Dec 2013

12/06 .... 138.6 kg .... start
    12/13 .... 136.3 kg .... -5.1 lb
    12/20 .... 135.9 kg .... -0.9 lb
    12/27 .... 134.4 kg .... -3.3 lb
    01/03 .... 133.7 kg .... -1.5 lb
    01/10 .... 133.0 kg .... -1.5 lb
    01/17 .... 131.2 kg .... -4.0 lb
    01/24 .... 129.2 kg .... -4.4 lb
    01/31 .... 130.7 kg .... +3.3 lb
    02/07 .... 127.4 kg .... -7.3 lb
    02/14 .... 127.3 kg .... -0.2 lb
    02/21 .... 126.0 kg .... -2.9 lb
    02/27 .... 124.9 kg .... -2.4 lb

-30.2 lb TOTAL LOST
    100.7% of goal reached
  • Yippeee!!!! Way to go Darius!!! That is terrific!!!! You are definitely a trend setter and an inspiration to this group! I'm so happy that you reached one of your goals. Great job! I thought we lost you for a while. Little did I know you were sneaking in with a strong finish to your 30 pound goal. Kudos to you! Keep the momentum going. Best wishes to you with your new goal.

• Excellent, Darius!!!!!!!
  • Thank you very much Corinna and Renee!
  • Thanks for all the encouragement but I am leaving the group....been sick and eating up and down for over a week and now gained I have no idea and it is just too frustrating best wishes to all of you....for me it is not calories in calories out...I have done so many ways of eating and exercise it just does not make sense...I sure can see if your weight is like this and you were young how one could just stop eating all together...but I am not hound and I know a lot of it is due to thyroid so will keep trying to eat healthy and light and do what I can, I just do not fit on this page.....
  • We will miss you, Deelou. Take care.....
  • Best wishes to you Deelou in all that you do. Thanks for sharing with us. I hope you reach a point where you can find happiness and acceptance with your body and its weight. We were happy to know you for who you are. Stay on the up side.
  • Today's weigh-in shows I went down 0.5lbs. That is still good though. I was worried I would be the same as last week or slightly up. I feel some relief now. Hope the rest of you are more successful than me.
  • 3beachgirls: You must have made 20 posts and have been a member for 20 days before you will have a weight tracker (signature ticker) option. We look forward to seeing your creation soon. I like having one, because it helps motivate me. Plus I like to change the looks every so often.
  • I agree Corinna. I am anxious for that motivational tool. I will keep working hard at it so my tracker looks good when I finally hit my 20 posts and 20 days.
  • In the mean time, you can still post any weight changes in your profile under your current weight.
  • No change for me this week

Looks like another big snow storm tomorrow....
  • Start 1/20 @223.1# & Target = 198.1
    1/25 = 221.4
    2/1 = 217.3
    2/10 = 216.9
    2/15 = 216.9 Holding pattern at -6.2
    2/22 = 216.8 At least it moved down!
    3/1 = 216.7 Starting a new month with another budge down.
  • Beautiful Day
    Today was a beautiful day in Florida. I am down 3 pounds. I got lots of outside time. Walked with my daughter on a little red wagon food drive for the local food banks, played frisbee, tennis, boccee ball and fetch with the dog. Goal for myself is to get moving more. Hope everyone enjoyed there day.