25/30 Pound Goal - Let's Do It Together - Thread2

You're on Page 25 of 34
Go to
  • Deelou-I see you went back down a pound. Hope you stay that way for your weigh-in. Good luck!
  • I hope so too, but I have been sick so not eating much...
  • Today's weigh-in shows......

down 2 lbs. Yippeeee!!!!

I hope to see some more losses for everyone else this week too.

• Great job, Corinna
  • Down .2 lbs. Not very much, but at least the scale went in the right direction

Have a wonderful week everyone!
  • Start 1/20 @223.1# & Target = 198.1
    1/25 = 221.4
    2/1 = 217.3
    2/10 = 216.9
    2/15 = 216.9 Holding pattern at -6.2
    2/22 = 216.8 At least it moved down!
  • You did good, AAD......keep focused!
  • Good job AAD and Renee. You both are moving in the right direction! Keep it up!! You are getting there.
  • I've learned to lose weight I need to be so sick I cannot eat more than 400-500 cals a day.....now if I could just actually survive maybe I would lose this weight....
  • Congratulations Deelou!!!! You did good this week. I am sorry that you were sick though. I hope that you continue to lose weight, and not because you are sick.
  • How is your winter going? Has the snow all left by now?

Weather here has cooled off a bit this week. Feels nice outside now.

Need to change my diet some. Been eating the same thing much of the week. Getting old.
  • We are having another polar vortex visit this week...I am so ready for Spring!
  • Trying to find support group. Hope I am doing this correctly and would like to join. Today is first day. First goal is to lose 20 lbs. Love the little graph. Not sure where to find on this site.
  • Welcome 3beachgirls to this thread. We would love to share our our thoughts, experiences, and support with you. Most of us weigh-in once a week on Saturday and post our results on this thread. We look forward to helping you reach your goal, and welcome your input.

• Hi Everyone,

How is your week going for you? Have you run into any struggles this week? I have. I took a few days of easy exercises so I could spend more time with my husband and now the scale as jumped back up. Hey, now that is not fair. Spending more time together meant we are exercising together, but I need to find some time to squeeze in a bit more high aerobic activity too to keep that extra weight gain down. I am happy though that he has taken an interest in exercising more, so I definitely want to encourage that. He is trying to lose some weight too.

Hope everyone is doing fine. Enjoy your day!