May Golden Girls

You're on Page 10 of 14
Go to
  • Lookie what i got for an early b-day gift from my kids and my dh her name is Pepper.shes 8 wks old and a blue merel chihauhau. soooo cute

• Awww ~ Rosey ~ Pepper is so cute ~ look at that sweet little face.
  • awwwww......I want one.too! So sweet
  • Awww...she's absolutely adorable! And an early Happy Birthday to you.
  • Awwww! Rosey she is adorable!! If I close my eyes I can almost smell that beautiful "Puppy Breath!! And I think she my get almost as spoiled asmy two!!! Happy Early Birthday!!
  • Hi everyone. a very beautiful weekend. sat i had my dr apt,we picked up grdd and she went with us. steve took her to the DQ while i saw the dr. next month i get to go to anchorage to see the plastic surg we decided to bring Hailey home with us and had aspur of the moment BQ and her folks came after work. Hailey and i where looking on line on craigs list at the new dogs listed and we saw pepper and her litter mates it was instant i want that puppy. we called and made arrangements to go look. hmmm who can go look and not get,umm not me lol. so today after church we went and got pepper. right now shes getting used to the big kennel and making quiet a fuss. the other dogs are sure attentive and of course she will be spoiled. rosey

breakfast
    coffee

lunch
    left over BQ chicken
    potatoe salad

snack
    very small piece of b-day cake mil turned 92 today

dinner
    more bq chicken
    green salad
    carmel apple sucker
  • Good morning, All...

Rainy day today. Apropos. My sister died yesterday morning unexpectedly. She was just 52. GM and I found her. Everyone is kind of numb right now, but I'm busily making lists of all the things that need to be done. She was a good girl, huge heart. I'll miss her!

Rosey - your new little Pepper is adorable! She'll fit right in and will be a confident part of the family by, oh, say, 2:13 this afternoon?

Nothing to report. I have tons to do, so I'd better go lather the lard and get started.
  • Oh, Jess...I'm so sorry to hear about your sister. I know how you feel. A little over a year ago, I lost my brother unexpectedly (he was 53). My heart goes out to you and your family.
  • Donna, so sorry about your sister. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
  • Donna you have my condolences. My prayers are with you and your family.

Hi goldies,
    Scale still not moving. . Had a busy weekend. Cleaned house, cut grass, repairing well shed, painted, cleaned patio and skinning rack,and after all that had family over for a barbecue yesterday evening. I'm tired. The heat was so bad this weekend. It drained me. They wired ds house this weekend. They came this morning to install air-condition. He should be getting power soon.

Out of time. Hi to all!
    Hugs
    Cajun
  • We are still doing ok here in MO. I ask for prayers for the people in Oklahoma today. They just had an EF5 tornado go through there. Lots of devastation. One school was destroyed and children are trapped inside. We have another tornado watch for here tonight on in to tomorrow TWC has such good coverage of this storm. I just broke down in tears... the reporter on TWC was crying while he was reporting that they were pulling 3rd grade children out of the school. Need lots of prayers!
  • I did not get home in time to see my sister before she died. I was very close to her. We did a lot of traveling together. This is a very sad time for me.

Lynn
  • Quote: Good morning, All...

Rainy day today. Apropos. My sister died yesterday morning unexpectedly. She was just 52. GM and I found her. Everyone is kind of numb right now, but I'm busily making lists of all the things that need to be done. She was a good girl, huge heart. I'll miss her!

Rosey - your new little Pepper is adorable! She'll fit right in and will be a confident part of the family by, oh, say, 2:13 this afternoon?

Nothing to report. I have tons to do, so I'd better go lather the lard and get started.
    Hi Donna,

I just read your post. I am so sorry about your sister. I truly know how you feel.

Lynn
  • I'm so sorry Lynn. My thoughts and prayers are with you in this sad time.
  • Lynn im so sorry for your loss rosey