Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2012, 07:15 PM   #361  

S/C/G: 281/214/165

Height: 5'2"

Hello goldies,
Getting ready to start this very hot weekend. Will be busy with projects around the house. No camping for us. but maybe that's a good thing beings I'm trying so hard to get back on track. I've been on my plan 100% since I weighed in Tuesday. But I didn't exercise this week. Don't feel all that great. I will get back to it on Monday. Y'all have a nice weekend ladies.

Cajun
Old 06-29-2012, 10:00 PM   #362  
Bobbi

S/C/G: 130/123/120

Height: 5’ 2”

I made apple butter for for the 1st time last summer. It's still sitting on my pantry shelves. We're not big jam/jelly fans, I'll have to think up some ways to use it. Maybe jelly roll?
Marie...that looks like a very large male Hummingbird, you must grow them bigger in your area.
I'm too tired to gab tonight, just wanted to stop in and post the July thread. yes, the July Golden Girls. Where did June go?

Last edited by Bobbolink; 07-01-2012 at 12:07 PM.
Old 06-29-2012, 10:45 PM   #363  

S/C/G: 279/223/132

Height: 5'1"

Hi GG's
I've had a rough couple days both emotionally and physically (lots of hip & head pain) At least the pain keeps me from overeating. did well there- though messed up sleep patterns have resulted in my sitting here at 9Pm with probably hrs before I can sleep and no calories left for today. So'm hanging out here and catching up on facebook till I'm sleepy.
I am happy I finally managed to set up my blog " a crones weightloss journey. After this post I'm heading over to put in my second post. I also placed my personal web site there if you want to check out my garden that I so want to be able to work in again. Heck right now I can only see what is close to the house because I just can't walk that far or climb hills now.

Bobbie: I know how you feel about blowing your calorie count too early in the day.

Slmnll: Thanks for the recipe, and I never forget to eat either.

Rosey: WOW! lots going on there! I cringe everytime we take $ from our retirement account, but we are waiting on SS to kick in in a few weeks. DH (62) was layed off 8 mo. ago, I retired years ago with no income coming in, Dh tried so hard to find job, but no one is hiring men his age so he decide to just call it quits and put in for SS. Who knew that as soon as he did they cut off his unemployment pay?! Rosey! You where in a wheelchair? that's where I am now. I Hate it! I use walker around the house but need my my chair elswhere. You have given me so much hope that I can get out of this hated, embarresing chair!

Donna: I didn't sleep for my hip pain last night either I guess misery does love company.

Cajun lady: OMG! getting bored with food is how ended up regaining 72 pds. It's why my new program lets me eat what I want within my calorie count. I try to keep it healthy but taste does matter once in a while and at way over 200 pds I still loose. This might change after I pass that miracle 200 point. The food here is so #*^ good, best in the world IMHO and sauces are such a part of many meals it is hard to give them up. I'll be watching to see how you handle this challenge and follow behind. Good luck!

Marie: Love the hummer pic. I have a red wind chime out my patio doors and hummers always mistake them for feeders. Don't worry I have plenty of nectar flowers for them.

Mary: Great info on breakfast. I have to force myself to eat it. Now I know why. I like idea of breaking it up into 2 parts that might help me. What a great writing about feeling fat and deprivation. I'm so glad I ordered that book today. Lots of stuff I never read before and I read a lot. It is so sweet of you to share it with us.
Old 06-29-2012, 11:56 PM   #364  

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Real quick post tonight.. It's been a busy day--- started with having to buy a new battery for the truck..guess I shouldn't complain too much though, it is a 2001 truck and the battery was the original one. Guess it lasted a good long time but why do they always croak at the wrong time!! Then this afternoon had the music club at my sisters and my cousin and her granddaughter joined with us and sang. Really enjoyable. Came home and had supper then enjoyed my first night in the hot tub. Water was 90 degrees and very nice. Look forward to many more nights like that. Hopefully, the leaks are fixed and we won't have to worry about it again.
Here is a picture of me in the tub---- have a black suit on!!

Hello to everyone and have a great weekend.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_4668.jpg (25.2 KB, 8 views)
Old 06-30-2012, 12:03 PM   #365  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

Good morning GG's,

Wow ~ I'm having some thoughts that are foreign to me this morning ~ to eat light ~ and not let the desire to munch take over. Lately the desire to feel better is sometimes winning out over wanting to munch (eating just because I feel like I want to and not because I am hungry). When I just stuff my face because I have the munchies, I end up feeling like poo. Hope this continues.

Now, I'd better get off her and stop fooling around and get something done.

Hoping to get personals done later.

Have a good day all.

Take care
Closed Thread