Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2012, 06:07 PM   #76  

Height: 5'3"

Second day now I haven't gone to the gym. My back is still bothering me although nothing like it was but I don't want to make it worse so trying to allow it to heal. We're having trouble with our old car again. It has stopped on dh several times, and then a few minutes later it starts. Sure glad we bought a new car but we'd like to keep the old one going too. He had to call for a tow and it's in the garage right now. We are waiting for a call from them letting us know what they've found. After we left it we went tile shopping again but think we have settled on the tiles we found at Home Depot. They weren't my first choice but they are the right size, easier for Joe to work with I think and they're pretty enough. They are a kind of rosey beige. They are for the little bathroom off the master bedroom. It is dh's bathroom and is just a small room so I didn't want to go too dark or anything with a big pattern. This color is fairly light and will match the carpet in the bedroom. Joe has never worked with this type tile but thinks he can do it. We also plan to repaint and remove the old wallpaper that is above the vanity plus get a new mirror and lighting. Not sure about the shower...if we can find something that fits we might have someone install it, or may just keep what we have. It's not too bad and dh doesn't care.

Well no time for personals, dh is calling me to watch something with him..

ETA: Even though I got very little housework done I felt like I accomplished quite a bit today. We decided on the tiles (but haven't picked them all up yet), and I arranged the first pool service visit at the AZ house, and also arranged for a visit to get a quote from yard maintenance on the house as the HOA sent us a letter complaining about weeds and a tree that needs trimming. If it's not one thing it's another. We are not used to ever having to hire anyone so it's strange to us. I think I have found good people though and hope we will get a reasonable quote. The HOA referred me to this couple and since the HOA will be checking on the house, I feel pretty comfortable it'll be done right. That becomes a big issue when you can't oversee the services.

Not sure I mentioned it but yesterday I won an 8 g ipod Touch! I'm excited about this win as my dh loves his current ipod but it isn't working. I won it too..a few years ago, I won two ipods but I rarely listen to music so in time he got both of them. So this will the third one I have won for him. :-)

Last edited by maryea; 01-04-2012 at 11:01 PM.
Old 01-04-2012, 10:44 PM   #77  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

Good evening GG's,

Three days down ~ one to go. It was a head spinning crazy busy day today. Glad that it didn't run over and was glad when it was time to go home.

I did better (food wise) today. The "bad" (good) stuff was gone. There was still a couple things (less tempting stuff) there, but I told myself ~ that I wasn't gonna put off getting back on track one more day. I haven't done quite as good this evening, but not horrible. I’ll just keep trying and it’ll come along. I walked on my way home from work. I keep thinking and trying out different attempts to get in some kind of exercise. My latest version is to walk for 15 minutes in the morning and 15 more minutes in the evening. Because I hurt, doing it for 30 minutes all at once is 30 minutes of misery. I can tolerate it for 15 minutes. Hopefully eventually I will be able to do it for longer. But for now, it is a start, and I feel hopeful and good because of my effort. If I can just get a routine going ~ make that part of my routine. And I think I can keep up with this ~ even if I am late getting out of work, I still feel like I can do 15 minutes, where as if I had the whole 30 minutes to do and I was late, I would probably say forget it.

I walked in the parking lot of the grocery store near home. It is well lit ~ it is almost like day time. Here is the silly part, but I like it. I push around one of those little grocery carts while I walk. I really like being able to have something to hold on to. Sometimes (not as often now) my knee will have a pain and kind of throw me off balance and I worry so about falling. So, I walk and push that little cart and talk to my mom on the phone while I do it. I prefer walking outside. It is on my way to and from work. I think it is doable.

I think I worried the teenage kid who rounds up the carts. I was headed to the end of the row and there were no cars there and I think he thought maybe I was trying to rip off one of his carts ~ LOL. I do wish there was some way I could buy one. I would like to have one and stick in the back of my car and use it near home on the paths too.

Well, if I am gonna get that walk in in the morning, I’d better get done and get to bed, so that I can’t make any excuse for not doing it.

Hope you all have a good rest. I pray that if you aren’t feeling well that you feel better, or if you are having pain, that the pain will go away.

Take care

Attached pic is of the little grocery cart ~ wish more stores had these
Attached Images
File Type: jpg small grocery cart.jpg (21.1 KB, 13 views)
Old 01-05-2012, 08:54 AM   #78  

Height: 5'1"

Good Morning Lovely Ladies,

Nothing much going on here. It's cold and I'm not getting out any more than necessary. Not feeling great, but not really too sick either. Coming down with that bug that's going around? I'm drinking tons of OJ. Not really great for weight loss but hopefully all that Vit.C will stop what's starting.

Rie, I hope you're feeling better. My family always had the largest meal at in the middle of the day. Probably due to having farm workers who needed a large meal to get them through the day. Thanks, MY back is back to as normal as it gets. Yes, it is a little harder to eat right with the kids around. But not too much. When I make them hamburgers I have a hb patty on top of a huge salad. I don't really like the same things they do. I make them spaghetti and just have a smaller portion. And I tried the new Smart Pasta and they seem to like it.

Gayle, Sorry, but I had to laugh at your post. Reminded me of the song "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to go now". We have been seeing those "warnings" ever since I was a little girl, many, many years ago. No one know when the time will be, so try not to worry about it. Walking in the parking lots sounds like something you can do. But what about when it gets bad out? Is there a mall near by that you can go walk in. I'm sure there must be some kind of device that you can walk and hold on to. One of the other GG's might have an idea.

Rosie, Saw pictures from my friend from Wasallo this morning. Burrr.......

Karen, did you get on that Wii yet? Hard to get started exercising, but you know it's not that bad.

Donna, I would be very upset with Costco. When my husband got his glasses at a well know store, he couldn't see anything. they told him he would have to get used to them. He tried but just couldn't see. Went to another store (Sears) and not only got them cheaper, but they said they were not ground right. Go somewhere else and have them checked. We got cheaper glasses at Sears, when they had a sale, than he could get with my insurance somewhere else.

Isabella, I'm afraid I would be a hard taskmaster too. I want things done "right" too. And it saves time in the long run. next year the lights will be easy to find and you won't have to untangle them. A little extra time now saves a lot of time alter. We're just organizers, aren't we?

Z, you don't eat too much, and you eat healthy. I want to eat too. If I eat too little I don't lose weight. Everyone is different, though, I guess we have to find what works for us. And just want to say that the kitchen swifter was kind of a good gift. Like your tires, I guess. The things that I do that hurt my back most are sweeping and cleaning the floor. It's the motion I think. So they were trying to be helpful and make things easier.

Marie, See, baklava tempts everyone, even someone as pickey as Kai. Tell your friend to ask the Dr. about the carpajet that she can give herself at home. It will be much faster for her and she can get her headache under control before it gets so bad. They also make pills but they never worked as well for me.

Everyone have a good day,

Freda
Old 01-05-2012, 09:38 AM   #79  
Bobbi

S/C/G: 130/123/120

Height: 5’ 2”

Quote:
Wednesday’s Keep me Accountable menu 1,134calories + 38 grams fiber

Breakfast - Fiber One, almond yogurt , Flax & Chia seeds, dried cranberries

Lunch- Vegetable soup

Snack - small apple

Supper- Chicken Stir-fry, chow mein noodles ( you know what they say about Chinese food, you’re hungry in an hour….I was)

Night time Snack- Pumpkin and Sunflower seeds.
1/2 serving of dry Fiber One
Large orange.
Good Morning girls!
I actually hung washed bedding out on the clothes lines to dry yesterday. It's suppose to hit 50 today and plan on two more loads out on the line. (I'm basking in it while I can)
Rie...I really don't eat that much and never have. My whole working career I skipped lunch. We didn't get a paid lunch so I skipped lunch and went home early. I took some fruit with to munch on, that's all. I think my stomach got used to it and I'm very rarely hungry. With all the fiber I eat, I stay full except for last night. What is it about Chinese food that doesn't keep you full?
Quote:
Bobbi, I swear, you sure don't eat much. But I know that you are just a little bit of a thing and need to really restrict calories to lose. Good job.
Freda...I have a small swifter for dusting under my bedroom furniture and dressers, it's amazing how much they pick up. We really need to hire someone to come in and vacuum out all the air ducts coming from the furnace, that would take care of some dust. DH changes the furnace filter every month but I still have to dust almost daily in the bedroom, especially under the bed. I purchased a dust ruffle, that didn't help.
Glynne...I don't remember who mentioned walking in the mall, I know it's not as refreshing as walking outside but many people do it. How about picking up a cane to hold while walking, only putting it down on the floor if you feel the need. You could do some light exercises with it as you walk, lift it over your head, etc. BTW, I love those little carts for shopping, not so cumbersome.
Mary...what fun to win a 8 g ipod, just in time too. I've often thought it'd be fun to enter all those contest but then I'd have to put up with spam. I do enter twice a day for a lovely home in Utah? I think. One great thing about google chrome is the instant name, address, thingy they have so I don't have to keep filling in the form.
Rosey...I pick out the potatoes in my bowl of soup too. I'd rather eat more and skip them. (I don't usually put many in to begin with.)You don't eat much either, are you still losing weekly or do you hit plateaus like the rest of us?
KarenMo...yes, I've noticed this site working when I click on thru my emails, not foxfire. I can read and scroll fine, haven't tried posting thru them and I'm not going to. I like the foxfire because all the size, colors, etc. are more accessible than IE.
Isabella...I'm making the potato skins tonight, never thought of using bacon bits. I haven't purchased them for years, have they improved in taste? Last I had them...ugh!
I'll finish my personals tomorrow, right now I'm burning sunlight.

Old 01-05-2012, 09:43 AM   #80  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

Good moring GG's,

Have a couple minutes before heading out. Gonna do it ~ gonna walk

Freda ~ when it gets bad out, I can just walk around inside the store ~ I did that some in the summer when it was so darned hot out. My favorite part then of the loop around inside the store was when I passed through the freezer section ~ nice and cool There is a mall, but it is out of my way, so I feel that I would make excuses not to do the walking. About a device to hang onto while walking, I thought maybe one of those walkers with a seat on it as I probably will need one someday down the road, but I'm having trouble going that far. So, I think for now I will stick with the shopping cart.
What is the smart pasta you mentioned.

Rie ~ I grew up (Ohio) calling the meals ~ breakfast, lunch and supper. Down here (Texas) they call it breakfast, lunch and dinner. Other places ~ dinner was at lunch time ~ it can get confusing.

Ok, off to work ~ hope you all have a nice day.

Take care
Old 01-05-2012, 10:46 AM   #81  
Ellabella

S/C/G: 194/162/145

Height: 5'6

Whew. Glad to hear that my eating isn’t as gluttonous as it seemed! So, let me get that out of the way:

Yesterday: For breakfast, Fiber One (1 cup), ½ cup of FF milk, 30 blueberries, 5 strawberries, 1 packet of Stevia. Lunch – a 4-oz. container of my home-made pea soup (We were able to freeze about ten containers of it) and two pieces of 60-calorie pita bread. Supper was 3 tacos made with cubed chicken, onions & peppers (stir-fried w/taco seasoning) and topped with FF sour cream, a tablespoon of salsa (each) and a tablespoon of smushed avocado (Dh ate the rest). One WW frozen chocolate-covered raspberry pop (I think they’re around 70 calories). The end.

Rie, I WISH I could lose weight on 1800 calories!!!!! I think for me it’s closer to 1200 if I’m going to actually drop anything. I could probably – maybe - maintain on 1800, but that might even be pushing it. Now, if I exercised more and burned more calories, I could eat more, but I don’t think that’s likely to be happening. The qi gong seems to be working well for me, but it’s more about stretching and adding flexibility than about burning calories. And, of course, the meditational aspects, which is something that I think I really, really need right now.

Oh, Freda! (And Gayle) – we’ve been using Smart Pasta for ages, now. I think it’s made by Ragu, isn’t it, Freda? It’s a higher fiber, lower calorie pasta, Gayle – it comes in spaghetti form, penne, and those corkscrew thingies. We really enjoy it, and don’t buy anything else anymore. Oh, and Freda…I wasn’t meaning to suggest that the swiffer (?) wasn’t thoughtful, because obviously it was – I guess I’m just a tad less enthusiastic about gifts that represent work on my part. Cleaning, cooking, laundry…none of those is what I’d call *fun* things to do, so gifts associated with doing them aren’t particularly appealing to me. My EX once bought me one of those high-powered fancy mixers for Christmas – the kind that has it’s own bowl…you know what I mean, right? I know he spent nearly $300 on the thing, but I mean what do I look like? A chef? I have a little hand mixer that has always met all of my baking and cooking needs. I rarely even use that. So I trotted back to the store with it and bought some nice Egyptian cotton sheets and pillow cases for my bed. Tsk. Oh – I’ve been feeling something – a cold, whatever – coming on too, Freda. I’ve been taking Airborne a couple of times a day and also vitamin C and zinc supplements. Keeping my fingers crossed that nothing nasty develops…

Gayle, when Dh & I were doing more walking than we do now, we had “walking sticks”. We still have them, of course – just haven’t used them too much in recent months. A walking stick is easy to come by – just look in the closest patch of woods that you can find. There are always good, solid pieces of fallen branches and such. You want something pretty straight that’s just about head-height. You want to be able to grasp it at right about shoulder height or a tad lower, but definitely not as low as you would grasp a cane. Using a walking stick is much better for your back and shoulders, as you aren’t leaning ON anything, but grasping at shoulder levels helps your posture and balance. Give it a try – you’ll be surprised at how much better it feels than holding onto a cart or using a cane. You can buy them, too…they have all sorts of fancy polished models out there – but try a piece of found wood first to get a feel for it, and see what you think.

Bobbi, I LOVE Chinese food, but every time I eat it, no matter how I stuff myself, I’m hungry a couple of hours later. What IS that all about, I wonder?

Rosey, just reading about the temp where you are sent chills up my spine. Not MY cup of tea, my dear. Do enjoy your cozy indoor hibernation!

Mary, you certainly do stay busy! Winning stuff, making home improvements, taking care of that Nevada house business…well, I’m glad you’re at least feeling a bit better. Don’t push yourself; if your back is doing better, give it some time to heal properly before you start with the heavy duty exercises.

Marie, I must’ve been old all my life, because I’m just not the social butterfly type at all. LOVE my peace and quiet and “me” time. It’s interesting to see what we all have in common, what’s different, etc., isn’t it?

Isabella/Lois…I didn’t even notice that I had a vegetarian day. How weird is that? I was just thinking healthy and filling. There’s a frozen eggplant cutlet – I forget the brand – that I just LOVE making with my pasta – I don’t need any meat when I have that, either. I also use their eggplant “meat”balls, as well, and enjoy them, too. I think we actually eat vegetarian a few days, if not more, a week without even consciously thinking about it.

CaddyK, I had no idea that the weather in MO was that mild through the winter months! Is that typical, or has it just been out of the ordinary (as our weather here has been) so far this winter? Thanks for the concern – about my driving carefully, I mean. I try to. So far, so good, I guess. I only have to do it a little bit longer…

Yep, PT, I’m a Lenscrafter customer, too. Always had decent luck, and found glasses that I liked, as well as being able to see out of them. That works for me.

Okay, happy day, GGs, keep warm and have fun,

Z
Old 01-05-2012, 11:04 AM   #82  

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Good Morning! it is another beautiful day here. Guess it is supposed to be nice the next couple days then turn a little cold for a couple days then right back to being warm.

I am on day 3 of the wii doing it 30 mintues each day. I was up to 90 minutes before but will need to start our slow again. I can sure feel it though!

Gayle, that cart looks so neat-- I've never seen one like that. I did get my aunt one of those walker (rollators) with the seat and all at a flea market for $25. They are pretty expensive new and this one is an invacare. It doesn't have a basket but she plans to get one. She took it with her on the cruise this summer and was so glad to have it with her.

Bobbi, I am going through my favorites just like before and clicking on 3FC and it seems to be working fine right now. I will keep firefox though since I aleady have it.. who knows I may want to use it again for other things.

Mary, where do you find all those contests to enter. I would love to try my luck at it! An Ipod! WOW!!

I am trying to stick with my slimfast again-- for some reason that seems to be what works for me. But if I don't see good results in about a month I will be changing things around.

Well, better get going and get my day started. Not sure what I'm going to do but I am getting my wii done next!! Have a great day!!
Old 01-05-2012, 11:09 AM   #83  

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Zoe, we must have posted at the same time! MO. isn't usually too bad in the winter. We have had some snow (last year we had plenty) but we can get those ice storms too. But I would have to say all in all the winters can be pretty nice. I sure don't miss shoveling the snow!!
Old 01-05-2012, 12:48 PM   #84  
Donna

Height: 5' 7"

Quick check-in....
I'm at work, and this is the first day I've ever been upset here. I don't like the feeling!

Anyway, two things: I saw an ad for Lenscrafters and their new digital eye exam, which supposedly is MUCH more accurate. I'm so excited! I'd heard of a doctor somewhere in NE using it, but I'll try Lenscrafter's... if I could get the near sight corrected, I'd be in heaven!

Second, here's a link which made me think: http://todayhealth.today.msnbc.msn.c...earch-suggests

Later, lovelies!
Old 01-05-2012, 01:27 PM   #85  
Isabella

S/C/G: 180/154.5/125

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Donna, and the others who are having trouble with glasses. I've been seeing the same doctor for 36 years. He finally retired and I nearly cried when I was making my appointment and found out he wouldn't be there. He and his wife ran a family business and I had the best service with the examinations and grindings and fittings. He eventually sold out or bought a franchise to a national chain (can't even remember the name) the last few years he worked but the workmanship continued the same. When he retired he handpicked a replacement doctor from England. I saw him and was very pleased with the experience. The opticians that work there do excellent work, and take lots of time fitting the new glasses and I've never had a problem with glasses that could not be fixed. I can imagine your frustrations at not getting a pair of glasses that you can see out of. The things cost so much!
(That was a long story.)

Rie, not to drag out the terms for meals but...If you mention lunch in Newfoundland, most people would understand that to be a noon time meal the same as dinner but if you said "a lunch" that would mean a snack type break. Then there is the term lunch which means a meal before bedtime where the table is set and a small meal of left-over roast/chicken, cheese, bread or crackers, cake/cookies and tea is served. Older people still set the table around 8 or 9 pm for lunch before bedtime. My parents never did this but several of my friends' parents did. I always joke that Newfoundlanders have 4 meals: breakfast, dinner, supper, lunch.

Karen, I envy your nice winter weather. We have snow now so I don't think we'll be getting much mild weather from now on til spring.

Rosey, I love that your in the thinking stage of exercise. I'm almost back to that stage, lol.

Mary, congratulations on the ipod win. Wow! I understand your reluctance to hire people to do the work. DH is the same. He wants to do everything himself but that's not at all practical for you with that house so far away. As for getting rid of weeds, I'd be in a tizzy. That's all that's growing in my yard the last few years.

Gayle, I love those little carts. The big ones are so big I find them hard to navigate around the corners of the aisles. I always grab a cart first thing when I get to the mall or grocery store. It gives me a bit of support for my knee and foot.

Freda, an alternating hot and cold shower ending with cold and a brisk run down is very good at staving off a cold if you do it when you first notice you might be getting sick. The water doesn't have to be freezing or boiling but there should be a definite difference in the temperatures. Hope you're feeling better.

Bobbi, not all bacon bits are created equal, lol. You're right, some of them are downright nasty. I found the Clubhouse brand very nice. Don't know if you get that brand in the USA.

Zoe, I'd never lose weight with 1800 calories either. I'm just not active enough I guess.

OK, I've been wordy and I'm not finished yet. I ate way too much at supper last night. My SIL made a lovely vegetable lasagna served with cheesy garlic bread and green salad with loads of vegetables. We started the evening with cheese spread and crackers and sparkling juice and ended the meal with an angel food cake filled with lemon and covered in cream. Then there was the obligatory passing and eating of the chocolates. The meal in itself would not have been too bad but the servings were huge. When she brought out DH's plate I knew I was in trouble. We each had 2 pieces of bread on the plate as well. I'm glad we trimmed down yesterday's dinner and this morning I ate light. We're going out to supper again tonight but the meal will be quite plain compared to last night's fare. Remember, in Newfoundland, Christmas is not over until January 6th.

Quote:
Here's yesterday's damage, January 4.
Breakfast: Oatmeal (with ground flax, bran & wheat germ), dried blueberries, walnuts, brown sugar (gotta have it) and skim milk, smoothie with ff yogurt

Dinner: Small serving Chili, nacho chips, sour cream

Supper: Cheese spread, crackers, sparkling juice, green and vegetable salad, ranch dressing, 2 slices cheese garlic bread, huge serving vegetable lasagna, lemon filled angel food cake with cream, chocolates, candy

Needless to say, I was full until 1 am and not that hungry at breakfast today.
Old 01-05-2012, 04:40 PM   #86  

S/C/G: 254/171/150

Height: 5'3"

Hello Goldens

I am working my way through a day at the office trying to deal with the needs/demands of my staff and local agencies. I think everyone has been feeling neglected lately. I guess it is the nature of the job.

Isabella, wow, the dinner sounds fantastic. I don't eat pasta anymore because the serving size is so tiny compared to the platefull that I used to eat.

Karen, I have been through an ice storm. Not a lot of fun and so destructive!

Rosey, January in Montana is usually like the below zero weather that you are having. It is so warm - 55 degrees here today, it is really strange.

Mary, way cool on the Ipod win! Yes, take it easy on your back.

Gayle, I like the little carts in the grocery store. I love the image of you strolling around and that young man thinking that you might be stealing the cart. When I am not feeling well, I always want to push the cart because it helps me walk. People always want to do it "for" me, thinking that they are helping Walking sticks (tall ones like Zoe says) are wonderful. I always take mine in the hills or when I go out fishing. It is a straight tree branch that was found for me while camping. I have wrapped a hand hold in a couple spots with leather lace and it has some decorations that mean something to me. Anywho.... I am just proud of you for getting out there. And yes, lots of research that dividing exercise into smaller segments is fine.

Freda, I am glad that you liked your gift. I must admit that I have the same feelings about household objects. My ex dh kept buying me things like new vacumes, pots and pans, and I couldn't get him to see my point. For his birthday (we were farmers then) I bought him a new, deluxe shovel for irrigating. He got it. I actually got him another present, too, but you should have seen his face! Alas...... I am single

Bobbi, I can't remember the post.... what is a danish _______? with powdered sugar?

Donna? Who is being mean to you??? Golden's at the ready!! I actually read that article on 3fc. Very depressing! It was about the body's defense mechanisms fighting to gain the weight back. Guess I will have to eat like this forever!

Zoe, the really nice thing about lenscrafter is that you can go anywhere in the country for repairs and service. A couple years ago I bought my youngest dh new glasses at eyemart when he was home. They broke and getting the service/warranty stuff was a NIGHTMARE. My current eyewear is from Sam's club and I love them.

Well, sorry for anyone that I missed. Must get back to work. Play time is over

Rie

Old 01-05-2012, 04:45 PM   #87  

Just wanted to pop in, I have been reading all the posts, I feel busy just doing that.

I have been having a week from ----, so I am still holding on to ' new year' great year ' . Don't want to unload, so lets leave it at that.

Tomorrow has to be better, right, it's Friday.
Old 01-05-2012, 05:01 PM   #88  

S/C/G: 160/159/140

Height: 5'4"

Smile Doing a "drive by"

I'm still here and doing very well but classes are keeping me busy as heck. I'm still getting to the gym every other day-unless I can't fit it in. I've lost a couple of pounds (that's all) and one of my students asked me if I'd lost weight so maybe it's better than I thought.

Isabella: It's cool that you can eat pasta. It is one of my trigger foods so I just don't get started.

Zoe: Cheesy garlic bread! I'm drooling. Again, something I avoid because it is my tendency to eat the whole loaf.

Freda: LOL-love the deluxe shovel. I buy my own gift because my dh is clueless as my father was when buying gifts for my mother. I don't tell him-I just do it. This year I got a nice tablet computer thank-you, Trish.

Everyone at my work is getting sick. I'm OK so far but taking Airborne, as most educators do. My DH is home today too. He's either sick or didn't feel like going to work-who knows.

Sorry I haven't been around much but the end of Christmas was a mad dash to get everything back in order, then my son back to the academy and my daughter back to school. I should be grading papers right now but there is a limit to what a human can endure. Oh, and the house is a mess but it will keep to the week-end. I'm trying to read back to where I was but this group moves so fast-which is great but it's almost worse than Facebook!

Anyway, I'm glad your all still here Trish
Old 01-05-2012, 06:16 PM   #89  
Bobbi

S/C/G: 130/123/120

Height: 5’ 2”

Hi Trish, I'm praying for little Noah at night, how is he?
Old 01-05-2012, 06:22 PM   #90  

S/C/G: 160/159/140

Height: 5'4"

Bobbi, Noah is not my Grandson. He belongs to another and I too have been praying for the little guy. Now I can't find the original post. Maybe one of the others will remember.

Trish in Miami
Closed Thread