Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2011, 09:19 PM   #181  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

I just had to post this though ~ I think Meso (our kitty) has been sneaking calls to SamCat and Kai
Donna ~ you mentioned the other day that now SamCat had to have his food on the floor. Meso used to eat hers on the floor, but now is wanting it up on a counter in the mud room that is her room. Maybe they are in together on some kind of conspiracy to confuse us ~ LOL
Old 09-14-2011, 09:23 PM   #182  

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Gayle that is funny!! Sissy is still hiding food all over the house and Ginger comes around when she isn't looking eats it
Old 09-14-2011, 10:02 PM   #183  

Height: 5'3"

I finally got here! It's been a busy day. We started out at the gym as usual, then came home and after a rest got to work. I made some calls to find out our options with this house. Ended up with the bank we already have the loan with. They are sending me a packet of info. At least we are finally taking action. I called our son and let him know and he sounded kinda relieved. I think I told you about the Pajama Jeans? I finally tracked down the company number and they said I can return them, so glad! Caught up with yesterday's housework but not done with todays....will likely do some tonight. Mostly want to do a little more decluttering in my office, plus need to plan my Lean & Green meals for the week and plan grocery list. I'm so excited that Survivor's starting!! Yea!! But why does it have to be on at the same time as the America's Got Talent final? So we are taping Survivor and will watch it after AGT. Have any of you been watching AGT, if so, who is your favorite? It's very hard for me to decide this time. I like the Sinatra type singer but also like the Illuminators and the kids who make pictures with their dance..forgot their name. I like PopLife (think that's it?) but think they messed their chances up last night probably. Well there can only be one winner but I'm sure they will all get plenty of job offers after being on the show anyway.

Glynne - I hate when my ears hurt like than when flying. I chew gum and yawn etc but it's still miserable!

Sorry so many have colds now! Hope it doesn't spread to up here! Yeah, I'm thinking about waves of virus coming from the computer. Computers are prone to viruses, aren't they? Hope you all are feeling better soon!

Dh's eye seems to be improving daily..now if only he could keep it open. Funny, today I looked at him and he had taped his eyes open with duct tape! Duct tape works with everything I guess! I told him he should at least use the color kind. Have you seen that stuff advertised on TV? Very pretty! His brother called to say that sil is doing better ...they took her off the respirator and she ate a little. She will be 75 this month and they were planning a big party for her.

Marie - Yes, my food finally came! The pictures on the boxes look yummy but I'm not letting that fool me! Our doctor told dh that the eliptical might be easier on his knees at his age but he has no knee issues and found it harder to use. Might be good for me though as I do have minor knee issues. It does look hard though and I'm not sure I'm up to it. Right now with MF I'm not suppose to do much exercise but will get back to it asap. At least I can stretch and walk slowly.

Lynn - Interesting about that report!

Sue - WELCOME!! Glad you have joined us! This is a great group...I always look forward to coming here each day. Sounds like you're off to a good start...how nice to have your very own WW coach in your family! Good luck!! WW is a good program. I did try it a couple brief times in the past. Probably only reason I am not doing it now is they don't have a plan geared esp toward diabetes. I'm starting Medifast as I heard so many good things about it and am hoping I can get over my bad habit of overeating at night

Hi to anyone I missed! I hope you all have a nice evening!

Last edited by maryea; 09-14-2011 at 10:07 PM.
Old 09-14-2011, 10:32 PM   #184  

Hi Mary, we watched survivor and now watching big brother. I have AGT recorded and will watch it when this is over. I really like Landau and the Sillhouettes too... Like you I think poplife messed up too bad last night... they were really good up until last night. So I think I am really hoping for Landau. You just can't imagine that voice coming out of him!!
Old 09-15-2011, 08:05 AM   #185  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie View Post
Hi GGs,

Once again the work world exploded around me and I haven't been here for days. So a couple quick updates and I will try to do some personals. Sasha started hormones on Monday to fix the leaking problem. No kidney problems. That was great news. The hormone med is expen$ive but that is nothing new. Lately I work to support my dogs. My mother-in-law was rushed to the hospital on Sunday and in ICU overnight. After tests and TLC she is perfectly fine (the bloodwork was messed up and scared the drs). She went home late on Monday. Work is frustrating but the wave drowning me is a little less than last week. Having DS and DIL problems that I might post on our GG FB site. But then I get mad and its easier to stick my head in the sand. I wore out my Sole Elliptical. Thankfully I bought high end and it has a 5 year warranty. They're supposted to fedex me the part in the next few days. Update (reason for edit) just checked and I have a tracking number. Delivery Tuesday. DH will fix on Wednesday. So I will afternoon exercise next Wednesday instead of the morning. I miss my elliptical. I never thought I'd find an exercise equipment I'd like till the physical therapist made me try it with my knee. But till it is back, I am using my bike on the fluid trainer. My poor quads. I think that's my update.
Marie
Marie - Which Sole Elliptical do you have? How old is it and what is broken on it? I'm wondering, because I have an E25. I got it the first of the year and I'm wondering how long it will take to break! LOL

Maryea - You might want to reconsider the elliptical. I have a treadmill and have used it for years. When I was at cardiac rehab, the exercise physiologist suggested an elliptical, because I have osteo-arthritis in my knee. At rehab, he starts people out at 3 minutes, which sounds so minimal. When I got mine, I started out with 3 minutes and gradually worked my way up. Here's what I did to get used to it. Instead of pushing down with each leg, I would sway my body slightly left and right and let my body weight do the pushing. Before I knew it I was doing 30 minutes and still felt like I could keep going. The first one I had was an old ProForm. I liked it, but the foot pedals were narrow and I always felt like my feet were going to slip off. Once I knew that was what I wanted I went shopping for a new one and got the Sole. It has nice wide foot pedals with a ridge around them so your foot won't slip off, and it has a very smooth, comfortable glide to it. Now I use my treadmill for my warm up and cool down, and do the elliptical in between.

Last edited by Wannabehealthy; 09-15-2011 at 08:17 AM.
Old 09-15-2011, 10:22 AM   #186  

S/C/G: 185/145/145

Height: 5'1"

Big Brother fans -

What did you think about Rachel & Jeff winning?

I wanted Adam to win America's vote. I really think that Jeff won just because he is so good looking.

Rachel deserved the prize for her physical accomplishments, but she is such a nasty person, I had difficulty being happy for her.

Lynn

Last edited by ladyinweighting; 09-15-2011 at 10:22 AM.
Old 09-15-2011, 10:59 AM   #187  

Lynn, I agree-- I really didn't like Rachel at all but she sure played the game! I would have much rather seen Jordan and Rachel at the end--- I think that Jordan would have won. And I like Jeff too. Adam would have been fine to winning Americas vote!
Old 09-15-2011, 11:31 AM   #188  
Want to feel better

Good morning GG's,

Got rested up a little. Thought I'd share about my trip while it is sorta fresh in my mind ~ LOL. Got to see my brother's wife and kids on Thursday. I spent a lot of time transporting people to and from ~ made trips to and from the Akron airport several times. Picked up Sara there on Friday. They had the rehersal, then a rehersal potluck at the bride's mom's house ~ that was fun. Wedding on Saturday. My daughter and I had a funny moment ~ we dropped Jason off for the wedding (he was the best man and had to be there earlier than we needed to be) and had some time to kill before the wedding. My sister was there with my mom and dad ~ Sara and I told my sister that we had an errand to run and we'd be back shortly ~ my sister said ~ you guys are gonna go to mcdonalds aren't you? Sara's mouth dropped and she said how did she know that. I told Sara ~ because we are sisters ~ we know each other ~ LOL. (It is a small town ~ not much there ~ so not too many things we could have been "up to".
The wedding was nice, then we had the reception ~ that was nice too. I got to meet a lot of my sister's coworkers ~ people she had told me about over the years. Sunday, we had to take Sara to the airport. We met my sister and her daughter and granddaughter ~ we all went then to take Sara. It was the only time that the cousins (Jason, Sara and Aliya) could get to be together. That was fun. Then went back to my nieces' place. I spent the night there and had fun getting to visit my sister and her little granddaughter. My niece and son went out to do something fun. It worked out well to stay the night there ~ nearer the airport than at my mom and dad's and I had to go there again to get Jason on a plane home. After, my sister and I got to spend some more time together. We had supper with my niece when she got home from work, then I returned to mom and dad's.
The next day, it was a nice day, so mom and I took our cups of coffee out and spent some time on the park bench in the front yard. Then since it was so nice, we went for a drive. It was fun/interesting to see the changes that have taken place since I left there. New buildings, or buildings that are no more. Stopped at the cemetary and located my grandparents graves. Went over to the college town where my mom had worked (Hiram College). My girlfriend had lived there. I went to her old house and sent her a text ~ told her I was there ~ she said she wished she was there with me. Went over to the next little town. Stopped at a little grocery store ~ potty break and in search of a local food that I hadn't had in years (spanish bar ~ kind of a dark moist spice cake with raisins). Acutally found one.
I had been feeling sort of bad because my trip was so short that I really didn't have time to see many people. Well, at that grocery store ~ when we came out of the restroom ~ there just happened to be my aunt ~ so we chatted with her a minute, then went out to the parking lot to see my uncle who was waiting for her in the car. Went back home then. Dad went on some errands ~ on his way back, the neighbor and her daughter were out in the yard ~ dad told them I was there, so they said we should come up. So, mom and I went up and visited them a little bit. The daughter was one of my class mates at school. It was nice to see them also. Kind of neat how these little spur of the moment opportunities happened.
So, anyway, back home now. It was kind of funny last night to think that in the morning ~ I had woken up in Ohio and then when it was time to go to bed ~ I was back in Texas.

Last edited by glynne; 09-15-2011 at 11:43 AM.
Old 09-15-2011, 12:26 PM   #189  

S/C/G: 254/171/150

Hello Goldens!

I am home today feeling under the weather. Actually I am better than I was in the middle of the night but I am still feverish so I decided to refrain from spreading more germs at work. I wrote a long post last night and lost it due to internet problems. I spent some time on the phone with tech support this morning and it seems to be better.

Gayle, I am so glad that you enjoyed time with family and that you are back with us. It sounds like you spent some quality time with loved ones.

Mary, I LOVED hearing about Joe using duct tape on his eye. I need to get a tool box for my truck because I always carry a pliers, hammer, and a roll of duct tape with me. I figure that I am fixed for anything. BTW, all, duct tape is a magic sticker/sliver remover. Just tape over the sliver and it is usually out by the next day. Works great for the tiny stickers I get while gardening. Kids love it because there is no need to dig out the splinter. (We'll just call that Rie's Tip for the Day.) LOL

Carol, I have never tried an eliptical but it might be something for me to consider. Everyone says that it is good for knees.

Lynn, I am so excited for your race this weekend! I hope you know that you will have us all cheering you, even if we can't be there!

Zoe and Rosey, I hope you are feeling better

Marie, I will be happy to do your lifting for you. It makes me feel powerful. I am still under the delusion that toning everything will make the skin/sagging issues better. But, I don't think I will follow weight training with yoga anymore. I have a whole new respect.... Yup, my life as a Cowboys fan is one long tragedy.... LOL

Sue, I love plum preserves! It would be hard to leave that alone. Good job.

Nancy, How ya doing?

Bobbi, are you getting ahead of all that produce?

So, Marie, Donna, Karen, and Gayle, I keep thinking of that movie, "cats and dogs" where the animals have all this secret technology that we humans can't see/hear. They go on there merry way having adventures that save the human race despite human ineptitude. I'm thinking that there must be a Friends of GG pet network out there somewhere. At least, I would like to think that.

Gonna go rest. BBL

Rie
Old 09-15-2011, 02:34 PM   #190  
Want to feel better

Rie ~ I think one time back along, I remember that someone had or there was an area on Facebook where people had made a profile for their pets. Maybe our pets are social networking and we don't know it ~ LOL.
Old 09-15-2011, 04:16 PM   #191  

S/C/G: 250/142/150

Height: 5'4"

Hey GGs,
Just checking in! I want to apologize for not showing up here very often. Seems like, these days, I just hate connecting to the internet! I don’t know if it’s mainly because I often have problems connecting (very frustrating!), or that my connection is so slow sometimes, or if it’s just that I tend to lose large chunks of time when I do connect?! Anyway, for now, I guess I just won’t be visiting here that much. But, I think of you ladies all the time, & wonder what everyone’s doing (& have frequent conversations with you, in my mind), so I will just have to check in from time to time!

Another thing keeping me away is the weather. It’s finally cooling down, & that makes me want to spend more time outside (swing-time!). But, it’s got my SO in the mood to get home-repair projects done. So, since I’m his assistant on these projects (& he’s right, we do have a lot of things we need to get done before winter sets in), I have to help him, instead of lazing in my swing with a book, like I want to (Darn it!).

I did make the time to pay a visit to the thrift store, with the room where all the clothing is 25¢ each, yesterday (I couldn’t resist - it was calling me!). I spent $7.00 on clothes for me, $2.00 on some shirts for my SO, & $1.00 on a couple of pairs of pants I thought might fit my mom & 2 shirts for my stepson. Once again I found some really nice things, & some things that I just thought would be “fun” (like several pairs of brightly patterned Capri-length pants), but at 25¢ each, why not?! I’ll try to post some pics of my favorites, if I can ever get around to taking any.

Well, it’s time to get dinner on the table, so I’ll see if I can post this. I’ll have to try to come back some time later to catch up on all the GG news!
NCNancy
Old 09-15-2011, 05:21 PM   #192  
Bobbi

S/C/G: 130/123/120

Height: 5’ 2”

Rie...Yup, all caught up today on the veggie garden. We had a very bad year for everything, not sure why? Our cherry tree didn't have any fruit on it, no plums on any trees, no apricots either. Not many tomatoes and zucchini, we usually have them coming out our ears. The pear trees aren't old enough for fruit yet, maybe next year. I think the helicopters that sprayed the sweet corn is the problem. We have it on all sides of us and the spray drifts over on our acreage. Maybe there aren't enough bees to cross pollenate? This is the first year we had this problem. The only things in abundance is squash, strawberries and raspberries... all growing good. We have plenty of apples, I made a couple batches of apple butter.[QUOTE][Bobbi, are you getting ahead of all that produce?

/QUOTE]
Marie...yes, I had a hanging spider plant in the bedroom but took it outside this spring. I was looking on the internet for a plant that helped clean the air. I found 3 or 4 of them, can't remember what there're called. But maybe that's not such a good idea if the soil has mold in it. I'll be glad to find out what I'm allergic too, maybe I can go back to hanging laundry up outside. I sure do miss the sweet smelling air dried bedding. My appointment is Oct. 4th.
Hi Nancy...I don't get here very often either, too much to do in the fall.
You Big Brother fans, I'm not one of them. We watched the first show of the first season and were bored. Maybe after being on a few years, it's gotten more interesting. I do love survivor, I was suprised to see creepy Russel's nephew on the show. He appears to be nicer than his uncle. What do ya all think of the 'dragon slayer'? He was my DH's favorite, I on the other hand thought he was a braggert. Then I googled him and found out he really did do all the things he bragged about. So I'm warming up to him. He does try to play the game with honor.
Everyone that's posted pictures on Facebook, what fun to look at. Sorry, that's about all the time I have.
My grandson did something terrible a couple of days ago. A kid on his soccer team bashed some kid on facebook with 3 other kids on the soccer team. My grandson was the 4th person and went along with it. They all got banned from playing soccer for two weeks. We were so upset about it, I called him and chewed his butt off. I told him to apologize to the kid. I've been praying for the kid that was bullied, what's wrong with these kids? We have zero tolerance, as it should be. My grandson is such a sweet boy, I just don't understand why he went along with this. DH chewed him out too.
KarenMo...funny story about sissy hiding the food and ginger eating it. Sissy is going to get skinny and Ginger fat.
Sorry, don't have time to respond to everyone, DH is getting hungry. I made clam chowder yesterday, we'll finish it tonight with some grilled cheese sandwiches.
P.S. I had to put a blanket on the bed last night, brrrrrrrrrrr.....it was cold. We had some snow up in Northern Minnesota.
Old 09-15-2011, 07:27 PM   #193  
Donna

Height: 5' 7"

Good Evening, Goldens!

The new computer has some glitches. Sometimes it just freezes, and I have to force shut it off. MOST annoying! So, I’ve just downloaded Firefox and will use that as my main browser and see if that fixes it. I do NOT want to take it back to the store; I can’t tell you how much it CRANKS me off to have to return things!

Had a good day yesterday with GM. I took her for a cortisone shot at 10, then we went to lunch with another 88-year old lady I’ve gotten to know. They hit it off, and we had a good time. I’ll try to get them together again, because I think they both enjoyed. She called this morning and said she’d slept like a baby, had no knee pain, and felt (and sounded) like she used to, in the “olden days”… and I’m so pleased! Maybe I should explore Senior Day Care or something, only for the activities that she might enjoy. Getting her out of the house seemed to really help! I do know she’s bored, bored, bored…

Mary – I’ve seen the ads for the Pajama Jeans and have been curious about them. Do they fit like a pair of stretch pants, meaning that every bit of hail damage is visible? I don’t like that picture, but they do sound comfortable. I hope your MF diet works, too… you can educate us all, and we won’t have to pay for it! Good deal…. for us!

Freda – I really missed you when you were off cavorting. It’s good that you’re back!

CK – you can eat the Rocky Ford cantaloupes. The lysteria “bug” is in the ground around us and the contamination is on the skin of the melon. If you wash the cantaloupe before you cut it and wash your hands and wash your knife, you should be just fine. The media loves a good hype, don’t they? Unless you're really young, really old, or immune compromised, there shouldn't be any problems.

Bobbi – when is your allergist appointment? I’m so interested to hear what he/she has to say!

Lynn – there doesn’t seem to be much left FOR you to eat! You’re going to be a mere shadow of your former self before you know it! I’m GLAD no cancer showed up!!

Welcome, Sueurban – it’ll be nice to have another Coloradoan! Oh, your plum jelly sounds GOOD!

PT/Zoe – I hope you’re feeling so much better! Of course, it would behoove you to blow off the rest of the work week. Feel better!

Marie – you’re frenetic today! Calm thyself. Your elliptical will be back and you’ll feel better! I hope your pup is well, soon!

No, I don’t have the router up yet. I had to call Juno tech last night because I couldn’t get online, and she fixed things and also gave me the direct number for the router people. She said they need to do the whatever it is to bridge something or other… I just haven’t called them.

Gayle – I saw that you posted a lot of pictures from your trip. I’m heading over there next to look at them. Did you go to Ohio with or without your family? I couldn’t tell from your 3FC post. I’ll bet you’re glad to be home, although it sounds like your trip went well. I’m GLAD!!

And I guffawed that your cat is also (also!) playing mind games. SamCat is sick. He didn’t even want breakfast this morning and spent the whole day (as far as I know) on the bed. Now he’s UNDER the bed, which is where he goes to hide when he’s not feeling well. My horror is that he’ll go down to the basement to die. I wouldn’t find him until he starts to stink. Once it was a 5 day thing where he didn’t come out to eat or to cuddle. I thought he was a goner… but not. I’m hoping he’ll come out of this, too.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the little furry boogers had a social network! I caught my last cat, Alphonse Leonarde, trotting down the street toward the stores with my charge card tied to his tail (true story, of course!), because he wanted treats; I would certainly expect them to figure out Facebook! This nonsense with the change of eating venue is too much!

I had a lovely surprise today when I got to work. There was a huge bouquet of flowers, a card, and a lovely cake for my birthday. They weren't aware that Tuesday was my birthday until they heard someone call and sing to me. This boss lady really knows how to get loyalty from her employees. I was so pleased!

Nothing else to report. I have some socializing to do through the end of the month, but I’m planning an all-out attack starting Oct. 2. I feel like I need to get this lard moving off again!

Everyone, hope your day was good and that your Friday is even better!

Last edited by jess1; 09-15-2011 at 07:31 PM.
Old 09-15-2011, 08:24 PM   #194  

S/C/G: 250/142/150

Height: 5'4"

Hey again,
Just finished reading all the posts I’d missed - 5 pages! I hadn’t realized it had been a whole week since I’d been here. So much going on! And I can’t keep up with all the new GGs, but welcome everyone! To all of those who have been feeling “under the weather” - Rosey, Zoe, KarenMO’s DH, Gayle? & now Rie too, I sure hope you’re better now (& maybe I should wear a mask when entering the GG thread?!).

Donna, glad you’re liking your job, & that GM is doing well (& maybe has a new friend). And it sounds like you have a really great boss! I hope SamCat is ok! I know you have to be really, really worried! I’m sure all of us, & our fur-babies, will be sending good thoughts & well wishes his way (my three kitties, & me, are!) Please keep us posted! Oh and, I’m not missing DSD at all, thanks for asking. Marie, my DSS is her half-brother (they had the same mother, but my SO is not his biological father), but they are definitely totally different. I’ve never had any trouble with him, & he also lived with us after their mother died.

Hi Bobbi. Sorry about the thing with your grandson. It’s hard to know sometimes, why kids do what they do. Peer pressure? Hopefully he learned something from this.

Gayle, glad you got home safely. Guess it turned out to be a pretty good trip, after all! Freda, glad you’re back, too. Having fun with the grandkids?

Congrats to those who have lost weight & are staying, or are back, OP! WTG! Yay! Rie on those 2 pounds, & Rosey, did you say you’d lost 5 more pounds? Wow! Yay! to you too! (Sorry, I just can’t remember who else has lost, too much to keep up with, but Yay!)

I’m just going to say Hi! to all you other GGs, cause I’ve got lots to get done yet ( I haven’t even checked my email in a couple of days, better do that!), & it’s almost bedtime (& we all know I HAVE to have my nightly snack!). I’ll try not to stay gone as long this time, but……..?! ‘Night y’all.
NCNancy
Old 09-15-2011, 08:51 PM   #195  

Hi everyone! Dh is not yet back from his fishing trip so I'll sneak still a little more time on the computer, instead of housework. I have done NOTHING here at home except take out the trash and budget/banking stuff. Haven't even made my bed. I got up late and missed my yoga class...was actually disappointed about that but not enough to set an alarm. Finally got my Medifast meals yesterday late afternoon. I was going to wait until this morning but I was just too eager so I made dinner my Lean & Green and just forget everything I'd had before like it never happened and had two MF meals in the evening. They weren't great tasting but I was expecting that...the chocolate pudding was ok, the blueberry oatmeal was gross (I added a bit of Splenda but still not good) but they were filling and I wasn't hungry although after the oatmeal I "wanted" sunflower seeds, but I think that was because I didn't enjoy what I ate. I resisted and the desire soon past. And over night my weight dropped back down to almost my sig weight! I'm sure it's because I wasn't sitting there munching all evening like I've been doing this past week.

Today breakfast was apple oatmeal (even worse!), mid-am was beef vegetable soup (yuck) and lunch was my own Slim-fast but just 1/2 can, and next was my L&G which was yummy...I cooked some crumbled up ground beef with onions and green pepper (garden), and I also made Zucchini Hashbrowns, a recipe I found on my coach's site. I've been so sick of zucchini as you know but I really enjoyed this dish and I was stuffed by the time I ate it all! Now I have to decide what to have for my two MF meals tonight! My coach said if I don't like something just put it aside and try it again next week. I have bars coming tomorrow and I have a feeling I'll like them better so they will tide me over until I can try the oatmeal again I guess. Oh, and I also have pancakes. I'll probably try them for breakfast tomorrow. They say you won't feel well the first few days, but so far I haven't noticed it much...maybe a teeny bit. My stomach did growl before dinner, my first real sign of hunger...but I told myself my fat was burning and now that I've eaten it's fine.
I keep forgetting to take my bs and am anxious to take it before I eat next.

Donna - Pajama Jeans aren't terrible really, but I didn't care for them. They were boot cut and I prefer straight leg for one thing but I would have kept them if they had fit well. They don't cling..not on me at least but then I don't carry my weight in my legs....and they are fairly heavy knit. So I think they probably look better than stretch pants. I think if they had fit me, they would have been comfortable, but to me the knit is too heavy to actually sleep in. I planned to wear them out and esp to the gym. They might have fit me better after washing, but if I lose more weight with this new diet, they still might not fit right so I'm glad I was able to return them.

Bobbi - I chuckled when I realized Russell's nephew is on Survivor! Of course I liked Russell (with all his evil scheming ways)..but you're right his nephew sounds like he's nicer, but we will see. How's he going to do the water games with his shirt on? I think they are going to find out...

Nancy! So glad you checked in. It is irritating when computers are slow...so I understand but check in when you can as I for one enjoy hearing from you.

Rie- I swear I really do learn something every day! I never knew that about duct tape! I hope I can remember it.

Slmn1 - When I can be more active again, perhaps I'll get up my nerve to try the eliptical. I watch people on it and it looks fun.

Guess I'd better get off this computer and do a little housework before this day is over.

Mary

Last edited by maryea; 09-15-2011 at 08:55 PM.
Closed Thread