Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2011, 06:30 PM   #241  

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

YAY! Karen!!!! So Happy to hear that good news!!!
Old 07-13-2011, 08:18 PM   #242  

S/C/G: 250/142/150

Height: 5'4"

Hey GGs,
I’ve been reading the posts about the circle of doublewides, & I had mine all picked out - lime green with hot pink trim, when I saw the clause about no men. Darn! I hope to have my SO around for a very long time! And, if something were to happen to him, I’m pretty sure I’d manage to have some old geezer moved in in less than a year. Marie & Mary, I also really hate the idea of getting naked in front of a new guy, that’s why it would have to be an old geezer (they’d have lower expectations, right?). But, I really hate living alone, & I find it much easier to share my living space with a male (annoying as they can be sometimes!). And they come in handy for fixing things, & killing creepy crawlies! So, you think I could have me a little travel trailer (green & pink, of course) in the circle, as my “vacation cabin”, & then I could come hang out when the male in my life got too annoying?

Lyn, I’m so sorry about your daughter’s troubles! I hope she manages to somehow “find her way”. I agree, you can’t save her , she has to do it herself, but you’re parents - you’re always going to try. And don’t get me started on our health care system!!!! Yay! on the 4 pound loss! Maybe that will be a “jumpstart”, & will continue without the worries that caused it?!

Marie, I wish I could send you my hot weather. I'm sure not enjoying it! Sorry about your sore arm.

Gayle, sure hope you’re feeling better today! Those tummy upsets knock me out of commission worse than anything. And Freda, sorry about that headache. Hope you’re feeling better too. Can’t have our nurses being sick!

Speaking of sick nurses……. Wait a minute, when I thought that, I meant sick as in ill, but then I realized it could be taken another way, LOL, & that both could apply here. I was thinking of you, KarenFL. You’re a sick (as in ill) ex-nurse, but you’ve been having to deal with sick (the other kind) nurses! So sorry about that. I do think getting angry & taking charge are signs you’re recovering. Yay! But don’t overdo! We need you to get better! It's so great that you're feeling happy! We haven't heard that happy dance in awhile. Yaaay!!!

Speaking of getting better, Bobbi, it sounds like maybe, finally, you’re getting some relief from those awful headaches! Yay! to that! And such good news that your massages will be covered by your insurance!

Rie, I hadn’t really thought of it that way, that I “see the potential” in men (a shame most of them didn’t live up to it!). I knew I was that way about houses (I’ve moved into several “fixer-uppers” that others had run away from - screaming) & about my thrift store finds, but didn’t think about it applying to the men in my life too. I did realize that the reason I stayed with them longer than I should, was that I had so much time & effort invested in them, I hated for it to be wasted.

Lynn, I’ve decided that 145 is the “magic number” for me too. So far, my weight is seeming to stay there (sometimes a pound over, but usually 2 or 3 under), but I definitely intend to remain “vigilant” about keeping it there. With all your exercise, I don’t see how you could really be gaining, unless it’s muscle?

Maureen, I agree with Donna & Marie - at least you’re not gaining. That’s a very positive thing, so keep your head out of that oven!

Koala, about your theory that the process is wrong, & that weight should be “easy to lose & hard to gain”. That seems like proof that God is a man, because I know a woman would have gotten that right!

KarenMO, I can definitely see your “love story” as a movie. I’d go to watch it, because it has a happy ending! I really love that new car!

Zoe, I agree that Oprah is MUCH classier than Jerry Springer! But, you’re being too kind when you suggest my “story” would be better told on her show. It’s definitely more “Springer” material (y’all haven’t even heard half of it!). But, don’t worry, I’m not about to “air my dirty laundry” on TV, so you won’t be turning on your TV & seeing me “telling all” (unless, of course, they offered me lots & lots of money! LOL).

Donna, I guess you’ve pretty much given up on the idea of taking that job? So I don’t have to tell you I think it would be a really baaad idea?! Dealing with unruly, disrespectful teenagers 5 days a week?!!! I’m afraid that’s how it would be, because it seems like kids, for the most part, aren’t being brought-up properly these days. Not really the kids fault, I blame the parents. Still, not a job I would consider for a second, but then you are made of much sterner stuff than me (or so it seems), so maybe you could handle it.

Mary, I always wanted someone to take care of me & protect me, still do I guess. It’s so sweet that your DH does that. I really think this being independent & able to take care of yourself is vastly over-rated! Ok! Ok! Before I get jumped on from all sides, I’ll admit that it really is a good thing not to be dependant on anyone, & to be able to take care of yourself (I sure had to learn in a hurry when I finally got fed up with DH #1's cheating - I’d never had a job & didn’t even have a high school diploma!). But, I still think it would be nice.

I have been at this for hours - am I trying to write a book?! I really, really should go now! Night y'all.
NCNancy
Old 07-13-2011, 09:34 PM   #243  

Hi everyone.sry for the late post.itsbeen crazy around here.The girls have sp problems from the abuse they had,no one really knows just what but they are in therapy. the oldest is very outgoing and touchy feely and the youngest doesnt want to be touched or hugged at all and crys really easy. the therapist said its both spectrums of the same problem. i was getting them ready for a bath and they both asked if they could wear their swim suits,i assured them that they could if they wanted but i would get everything ready and they could be in the shower by them selves,ive known them for 2 yrs now and they broke my heart from their reaction..id like to kick my foot up the +++##%%^^&& of the person that did this 2 these girls.the puppys are cute and alot of work lol.my dh has un loaded them and the girls on me and likes to disappear instead of help.sigh but he brings me flowers! Lyn im sry for your pain,once a mom always a mom and its hard to let go no matter the age. Bobbie glad your headaches are better. Karen3,hope u cont to improve,after i spent 6 months in hosp i had no dignity left.some nureses where wonderful and others apain. but i survived and thats the impt thing,theyve seen it all where as we want to retain our dignity. Jess sounds like u decided about the job.my dh was a teacher and he didnt like the politics of the job or the pay.so we moved to alaska and he became a welder for an oil refinery,much better match for him.Koala.i just went groc shopping and i was hungry befor we went. so the girls and dh got pizza,cookies,chips etc. i got fresh fruit and vegies.hard to not buy goodies when your hungry hoping u all have agreat evening (((hugs)) for all rosey

Last edited by akrosey49; 07-13-2011 at 09:37 PM.
Old 07-13-2011, 11:44 PM   #244  
lynard

S/C/G: 214/206/180

Height: 5'9"

Thanks for all your support and prayers. I am feeling lots better today.

I will write personals later, but just wanted to say count me in on the circle of trailers surrounding a big ole camp fire. Mine will be turquoise, with flowers in all the windows.

Lyn
Old 07-14-2011, 12:03 AM   #245  

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbolink View Post
Ole and Sven were having a holiday at the beach in Australia on vacation, but they couldn't seem to
make it with any of the girls. So they asked the local lifeguard for some advice. "Mate, it's obvious,"
says the lifeguard. "You're wearing them old, baggy Minnesota-style swimming trunks that make ya
look like an old geezer. They're years outta style. Your best bet is to grab yourself a pair of Speedos -
about two sizes too small - and drop a fist-sized potato down inside 'em. I'm tellin' ya ... you'll have all
the babes ya want!"

The following day, they hit the beach with their spanking new tight Speedos and their fist-sized
potatoes. Everybody on the beach was disgusted as they walked by, covering their faces, turning away, laughing...looking sick! So they went back to the lifeguard again and Sven asked him "Vat's wrong now?
We still aren't picking up babes."
"JAHEESUS!" said the lifeguard. "The potato goes in front!"
Bobbi I forgot to mention this in my last post but you sure made me laugh with this one!
Old 07-14-2011, 02:41 AM   #246  

S/C/G: 254/171/150

Hello frieinds! It was a wieird day today. I met with an old pro pool player that i know. the idea was for him to look at my game and figure what was wrong. Apparently, my weighloss has created problems for my game. So I spent the afternoon having him change everything about my stance. It's a little wieird. But i will keep working with him. It's a little tough to work with him because he is not the most carin of teachers. He sure started turning me around in a hurry, We will see about you this goes.

Tonight I said goodbye to my friend Sean. Tomorrow he begins the Sundance.It will end at sunddown on sunday. As a crow warrrier, he will take no food and no water for that time. He will take brief breaks to smoke the tobaco provided as prayer material. the rest of the time he will dance in the sun, unrelentingly until the sun goes down each day.When the moon risises, they will dance for the return of the sun. The weather is expected to be in the 110 - 115 where they are. He will be dancing with his sister and his little brotherl I am profoundly worried about hum and his family. I will spend the weekend praying for his heal, There is nothing that I can do or even see him uuntil tuesday morning. I have been his friend for 4 years as he did this process. It still scares me I will be waiting for him when he comes out........

I am so overjoyed about the circle of trialers. Mine look sedate at first glance as it will be covered in wooden siding that will give camoflauge to the character of the trailer's charm. Along the top it will have various wind chimes, it will have animal spirit totems attached to the trailer. the front room of the trailer will be taken over by my labs filled with herbs, and the books that I use to research the natural remedies that we will need. My main room of the trailer will have a pool table sourounded by comfortable chairs and other games. I have cabinets full of poetry and healing chants that we can do as we circle the fire. I will rejoice in being a crone.

I am really tired tonight so I will be back in the morning..

Rie
Old 07-14-2011, 07:53 AM   #247  

Height: 5'1"

Good Morning GG's

It's really beautiful today. Cool morning and not going to get too hot. I actually took a walk outside yesterday evening. So much better than exercising inside. I was listening to my latest james patterson "10th anniversary" and got so interested in the plot I walked a little longer than I had intended. Which is not unusual. A good book will do that for me.

Karen3, Glad you ditched the cardiologist. But do find another one that you can trust.

Mary, I've never tried the energy drinks. I just assumed they were like an extra jolt of coffee and didn't think they would benefit. Which one did you try?

Donna, I've found that as long as one person assumes the care of a parent, the others just kind of back off and let them do it. Maybe a good meeting with the others would open their eyes. I always hear "i'd help when you need it" without any plan or time.

Marie, Totally agree about socialized medicine. I know it's not popular, but, honestly, we're paying most of it anyway. Only thing is, we're not providing care untill someone comes into emergency with something really serious "Mi, CVA" and then it cost thousands of dollars. If we provided proventive care it would actually be cost effecient. And i work on the Canadian border. Lots of Canadians work at our hospital and they are very happy with their insurance, In spite of what you hear in the commercials. Hope your arm is OK. When I get a flu shot or tetnus it always makes my arm sore. I jsut try to move it a lot afterwards.

Bobbi, so glad you are feeling better. And free (almost) massages? Can't get any better than that! You should be loose as a goose in no time.

Lyn, so sorry to hear about your daughter. When our kids hurt we hurt. And it's so frustrating not to be able to help. I'm glad your sister was there to give you comfort. Prayers for you both.

Rie, I am saying a prayer for your friend and his family. I think it's wonderful that they are keeping the culture alive. To think that they are doing something that their ancesters did is inspirational. Your trailor sounds so interesting. I guess I'll be the one making the sweet tea for the group!

Z, We are supposed to wash our hands upon entering a pt.s room, and again when we leave. If someone resents that, well, too bad. We have hand sanitizer on the wall of each room. Takes only a second. And I knew who Abbie was too. I thought everyone would know him.

Donna, Did your kitty let you sleep today or did he need you up again? When I woke up this morning my husband was sleepign on the couch. Benny dog must have decided he has slept enough and woke him up.

Nancy, Seems like your body has found the right weight for you. good for you for realizing that. In the past I have tried to go to a lower weight than my body wanted and it just didn't work out. I think that is the reason I regained.

Rosie, Poor babies! I would like to kick the person responsible too. I'm glad they have found loving homes. And bless you for making them feel safe.

everyone, make it a good day,

Freda

Last edited by the slim me; 07-14-2011 at 07:59 AM.
Old 07-14-2011, 09:01 AM   #248  

S/C/G: 250/208/150

Height: 5'4

Hey me me me I want the Caboose. Not much space but warm and cozy. k3
Old 07-14-2011, 10:24 AM   #249  

S/C/G: 254/171/150

Good morning friends!

It is a pretty, bright morning here and I actually slept until a reasonable hour. Yay! Pretty sore today so I am skipping the workout. I go for 5 days per week so I can miss a day here and there when I am not up to it. Knees and back are really sore this am. It is supposed to be very hot here. If I hear one more person say, "but it is a dry heat" I might have to smack them!

I want to appologize about my post last night. The spelling and gramar is sooooo bad. I came home from pool, was relaxing, and was hoping to get ready for sleep. I knew that I was tired so I took a mild sleep aid. Goodness! Apparently I was half asleep when I typed it!

Last night after work I met with an ex-pro pool player who lives here now. I have been struggling so much. Apparently, I have to go back to the basics and change my stance and how I play pool. His theory is that I had developed a way of playing that allowed for my giant butt and belly. My body is so different now that it is affecting the way that I play. The cool thing now is that I am close enought to normal size that I will actually be able to develop proper form. Anyhoo, probably boring to everyone but I am hoping that this might take me to that next level of run-the-table-often pool.

Mary, I bought the PB2 stuff, both the regular and the chocolat. Dont bother. I am glad that I bought the smallest amount. I might try using in smoothies or something but they aren't very good. They save a lot of calories, but for you and I, they don't save any carbs over the low sugar peanut butter that I use. Not good.

Karen3 you are perfect for the caboose! Warm, cozy, and capable of pushing us from behind if we start slacking! I hope that you feel better!

Freda, I agree with you and Marie about public health care. I am on the diabetes thread and there are about half canadians on there. It breaks my heart about the people who are making health care decisions based on what they can spend. I have good insurance, but one of my meds is so expensive that I couldn't take it if I didn't. And, most plans only allow people to test one or two times a day. We will pay for their complications later..... On the energy drinks, I am a big fan of "5 hour energy shots" no carbs, no stimulants, mostly a big jolt of B vitamin. It really works. I use it when playing tournaments.

Rosey, I am so sorry about the girls. My gs was abused by his mom before my son took custody. It is a special kind of pain to watch the evidence of their hurt! As someone who works with kids, I know that our love, consistency, and caring can heal. I'm with you, though, cuz I know it never erases! GRRRRR!

Nancy, my vote is that you can have your vacation home with us and visit whenever SO gets on your nerves! Maybe you can make a little extra cash by having him fix things and kill creepy crawlies for the rest of us!

Marie, I hope your arm isn't too sore! I need to get my pneumonia shot one of these times at the dr visit but I keep putting it off because I hate the aftermath.

I will be back later today to catch anyone that I missed. Have a great day!

Rie
Old 07-14-2011, 10:39 AM   #250  

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

OK-- I'm down to 163.8 this morning so I was able to move my ticker. So I guess that was a 2 pound loss this week... I'll take it since the only exercise I really got was out car shopping!!

The only thing we have left for sale is the house, and if that isn't sold in the next couple weeks we are taking it off the market--unless we change our minds again!!! Sometimes I think men change their minds more than women!! Sign me up for the Circle of Doublewides!!! Of course, mine really needs to be RED I should probably have some BIG PINK and YELLOW daisys on it too!!

Oh My--Guess that is enough daydreaming this morning. I really need to get some stuff done around here before we take off and do something!!

Have a Wonderful Day!!
Old 07-14-2011, 11:35 AM   #251  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

Mary, sounds like you got a good workout but definitely increase the intensity slowly. Injury is the best derailer for exercise as we've reached these golden years.

Karen FL, great news that you've dumped the "deaf" cardiologist. Maybe the dr. can hear but he/she didn't listen. Glad you're doing your happy dance.

Nancy, I see your point about an old geezer with lower expectations but the concept of an old geezer and wanting to get naked just makes me nauseous. Aw, could be a new diet plan. I like being alone so I'm thinking I'd be ok but awfully sad as I love DH.

Rosey, that's so sad about the little girls. I, too, want to kick my foot... to the person that did that. Child abuse is incomprehensible.

Lyn, I'm glad you're feeling better. You're in a difficult situation.

Rie, I hope Sean will be fine. I can understand about being worried. And you can smack me - I LOVE dry heat. I'd love to have any heat. I have my space heater on under my desk (hiding it from the district energy czar who inconveniently works in the next office - I'm stealth like with my heater). Anyway, I'll take your heat. Good luck on changing the pool basics. It'll be worth it.

Freda, I enjoyed 10th Anniversary audiobook. I've liked that series a lot. I realized that I stopped listing to the Stephanie Plum book and at some point sould finish listening. I'm guessing that doesn't give it very good review since I forgot to finish it. But it does have to wait for the one I'm listening to now (Lisa Gardner DD Warren book). It's amazing how an audiobook book can keep you exercising and not realize it. Great job.

Update on the arm - it is sore, hot and swollen. Nothing new for the allergy shots. I'm in maintenance now so it's less often than it was this spring. I don't know if it's worth it since I'm still having asthma problems but I'm willing to give it a try. The zings to my fingertips is gone. I have lots of allergies. DH started at the same time and you can't even see where he gets his shots. Me? I looked like someone batters my arm.

KarenMO, since you're so good at selling stuff, I should drive my Jeep to MO and let you sell it. The potential buyers didn't show last night but we're semi nice and let us know. That is much better than many people.

Nothing new here. I'm still lamenting the end of dog-cation and a reduction in my sleep. This morning's alarm made no sense to me. I could not figure out what the noise was for a bit of time I was so sound asleep. But DH and I got up and took the dogs out. Sadly this week I've had to use my headlamp at 4:30 in the morning. It was nice when the days were longer but we're slipping toward winter now. And it's been cloudy so next week I might not have to wear it - I just feel like whining since I'm starting a fire after work if it's as cold in my house as yesterday. DH told me to start a fire instead of running the heater like I did yesterday. And I did that one on the sly too. I ran it and watched the clock until I knew he'd be home. I turned it off about 5 minutes early so it would cool off. Sneaky??? Yes but then I told him I did it. I'm just too honest. My guess is I'll be snuggled by the wood stove this evening. And another night of no swimming.
Marie
Old 07-14-2011, 11:58 AM   #252  
Donna

Height: 5' 7"

Good Morning, All…
Cranky and tired this morning. We had two (two!) hellacious hail storms last evening (very scary!), and the neighbors were up cleaning up and using their leaf blower at 7 a.m. And Granny/Mom woke me up at 6:30 to see if I’d heard from my sister (huh?). NO BOUNDARIES! Even SamCat knows better than to bother me that early!

Oh, Marie – I did laugh at your “horror of getting naked with someone new”… that’s a good deterrent for me for not “doing” doctors, too! I don’t take my clothes off for ANYONE, lest they become blind… which is why summertime can be fraught with danger for the general population.

KarenFL – good for you! I worked for a cardiologist for a while, and, while he was a good man and a good doctor, they do seem to have that mentality, don’t they? I agree that the regular doc (a GP?) will probably be a lot more interested in you and what you think than the demi-god specialist! I’m so glad you’re taking control! I think Freda’s words were wise, to consider another referral for a specialist, just in case.

Nancy – you can send us postcards and telephone us at the DWCC (DoubleWideCroneCommunity), but, sorry, you can’t live there! You could park your travel trailer at our perimeter for visits. And, yes, I do think I will pass on the job, assuming it’s offered. There are too many issues right now with Granny/Mom, not to mention the minor issue of hormonal gangbangers with attitude! My tolerance level is low, as is my patience… maybe not a good fit?

It sounds like we all have health difficulties of one type or another with our family members… my sister has a rare form of hemophilia, is completely missing one of the coagulation factors. She got a nosebleed at work yesterday and was sent home, hemorrhaging. The coagulation shots are very expensive and painful, but she’ll go to the hemophilia clinic today for a booster. That’s what Granny/Mom was so upset about this morning, I’m sure. It’s very rare and can be very dangerous. It’s good that we, ourselves, seem to be relatively healthy and can keep the ball rolling for the others.

Rie – how interesting about your friend, Sean’s, journey! It hope it’s fulfilling for him and that he comes home safely.

KarenMO – good job on the weight loss!

Nothing much on the agenda today. I’m thinking that a nap later might become necessary! Have a lovely day, everyone!
Old 07-14-2011, 12:47 PM   #253  
Bobbi

S/C/G: 130/123/120

Height: 5’ 2”

Good/bad morning,
After two lovely morning of no headache, I have a of a migraine this morning. DH rubbed my neck and shoulder blades for a long time, then brushed my hair to stimulate blood circulation in my head. My headache is just about gone since he did that, bless him!
Lynn...I do the same darn thing, don't take the time to log food and the scale goes up. You've been at this logging/dieting for a long time (like me) and sometimes it gets down right tiresome to think about and log everything we put in our mouths. When I get to the old crones camp site, I'm going to eat whatever I feel like. I might live on just smores.
Lou/Koala...the Pillsbury cake mixes taste just like a regular cake mix, a tad more expensive. As to raspberries being expensive in Australia, why don't you grow your own?
Freda...my 13 year old grandson played baseball and we really enjoyed going to his games. I never missed a game, I loved the warm weather, I loved eating sunflower seeds at the game. Everyone in our area eats sunflower seeds while watching, don't know if that's a Minnesota thing or other states/areas do the same thing. UNFORTUNATELY he joined a soccer team this year instead of baseball.
Bummer!
Freda...I'm glad you mentioned this, (books on tape)I used to check them out all the time at our local library. I don't know why I stopped but it's been a few years. I'm going to get one next time I go in.
Quote:
listening to my latest james patterson "10th anniversary" and got so interested in the plot I walked a little longer than I had intended. Which is not unusual. A good book will do that for me.

Rosey...I'm so sorry to hear that. I wasn't aware the grandkids had problems or therapy. I'm sure it breaks your heart but you have so much love to give back to them. You always have craft things around your cabin to keep the kids entertained and a real swing.
Quote:
The girls have sp problems from the abuse they had,no one really knows just what but they are in therapy.
Marie...you never told me about the coffee. Why is green beans and roasting it yourself so worth it? I've never hear of anyone doing that until you mentioned it. I did go to the web site you suggested, had no idea it was so popular. Is it really cheaper in the long run?
Nancy...oh my gosh nancy, you really prefer an old geezer compared to our companionship? We could rent some X rated movies for you.
Quote:
! I hope to have my SO around for a very long time! And, if something were to happen to him, I’m pretty sure I’d manage to have some old geezer moved in in less than a year
KarenFla...I hope you're still doing the happy dance today. My dog does the happy dance when he gets a sock, dish towel or something he knows he's not suppose to have. You can hear his toe nails clipping on the floors with a happy dance rhythm. I say to DH, Charlies doing the happy dance, go see what he's got in his mouth. I don't picture you with DH's dirty sock in your mouth.
Donna...too funny, tawdry dalliances. You were born 100 years too late for that kind of thinking. My double wide is going to look like the insides of Rosies log cabin home. I want a pitched roof and knotty pine walls, all hardwood floors and the only accent color is going to be RED. I love red, my sports car is red...it'll fit right in. For the camp fire I'm bringing the most expensive lounger I can find with an attached armrest that'll hold my marshmellows, graham crackers and chocolate.
Quote:
I do have to caution everyone that this is a no-boy zone… you’ll all have to do your tawdry dalliances away from the community!

Zoe...I'm with you there, I enjoy my own company. I'd make a great hermit as long as I had internet.
Quote:

I’ve discovered that I truly value my own company, and have no I
nterest in sharing it on a permanent basis with anyone else ever again. Okay, with my cats, yes.
KarenMo...great story, I'm curious about your 2nd DH (Darn Hubbie). Did he ever find you? Did you hear from him ever again?
Quote:
but soon found out that my "hubby" had no plans on leaving me alone. Got a restraining order an everything but decided I didn't want to be one of those people that ended up hurt or worse because the restraining order did nothing to protect me. I decided
Val...You lead a very interesting life, did I miss something about your friend Sean last month when I was occupied with my garden tour? As to your new stance in pool, first thing I thought about was boobs. When I was heavier, the darn things sometimes got in the way. Like when I still played golf, my swings was un-natural because of my big boobs. If you've lost in that department, maybe it affected your form.
Lyn...no need to apologize for talking to us about family issues, it's a good release for you. Just know we all care about you.
Quote:
It is extremely difficult to witness one of your kids going through this.
On the plus side I have lost about 4 pounds…I do not recommend this method of dieting!!!!Thanks for listening..
Old 07-14-2011, 01:00 PM   #254  
Bobbi

Donna and Marie, both posted while I was writing.
Marie...I laughed when I read about your space heater under your desk. Me Too! I was and am always cold which is why I love the heat. (It can't get too hot for me)I had a space heater under my desk and used to have nightmares of forgetting to turn it off when I left the building. I never did but you know how sometimes we leave our house and wonder if we turned something off?
There you go Nancy...Donna's rules:
Quote:
Nancy – you can send us postcards and telephone us at the DWCC (DoubleWideCroneCommunity), but, sorry, you can’t live there! You could park your travel trailer at our perimeter for visits

So it's the old geezer or us.
Hi to anyone I missed, my head isn't so good this morning.
Old 07-14-2011, 01:28 PM   #255  
Bobbi

This old boy needs a smack!
A woman is standing nude looking in the bedroom mirror. She is not happy with what she sees and says to her
husband, 'I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly... I really need you to pay me a compliment.'

The husband replies, 'Your eyesight's damn near perfect.

Last edited by Bobbolink; 07-14-2011 at 01:29 PM.
Closed Thread