3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Age 50+ (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/age-50-217/)
-   -   annoying (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/age-50/141915-annoying.html)

Pixiesue 05-08-2008 07:20 PM

annoying

Thin women who rub their smooth flabless taut bellies and sigh "I'm soooo fat!"

What annoys you?

Get n healthy 05-08-2008 09:14 PM

Ditto on the skinnies feeling "fat".

Also working my butt off all week exercising, eating perfectly clean and the scale doesnt budge on weigh in day. BAD SCALE, BAD SCALE.

Dinahgirl 05-10-2008 01:20 PM

Going shopping for clothes, and finding that they are all either for 22-year-olds or 80-year-olds.:shrug:

retiredone 05-10-2008 02:23 PM

Buying a XXL blouse and wondering if it would fit a Barbie Doll? How do they do sizes? Large is so small and small is minuscule.

Pixiesue 05-11-2008 07:45 PM

haha! more!more!

Sweetcaroline 05-11-2008 08:10 PM

Do you remember "one size fits all"... its now "one size fits most"... have you looked at the t-shirts lately ?? so... small...
I guess in a word.. Hollywood annoys me.... too skinny, too fake, too rich... all of it...............

nancy237 05-14-2008 09:11 PM

Family members who want the whole family to cook and eat according to their
latest diet fad which they stay on one week.

nancy237 05-14-2008 09:13 PM

That husband and I go on same diet and he loses 5 lbs first week and I lose 1/2 lb.

Pixiesue 05-15-2008 03:42 PM

people who ,when you tell them you are trying to lose weight, say "why? You're not fat!"

TryItDiet 06-21-2008 02:37 AM

I'll tell you what's annoying

I've been sick for 6 days, barely eating anything. I mean that. On a given day I might have eaten an orange, an apple, and a piece of toast with pb&j on it. I also drank lots of water. That's it. Six days of this so I'm thinkin' - this is a good time to get on the scales. Wrong! I had gained 5 lbs. How does that happen:?: I don't get it.

It's back to the old one/two: 1)Exercise more 2)Eat less

saraisabel 07-02-2008 10:03 PM

When I first on Weight Watchers I thought if I ate less I would lose more. It didn't work. When my leader read my journal she told me my problem was not eating enough. When I started eating more I starting losing. I don't know why but I guess maybe your body goes into a starvation mode and holds on to weight. Don't be discouraged!

Naytally 07-02-2008 10:29 PM

Because of all the fiber I am eating (I don't mean to, my diet is just high in fiber, like 45-60 grams/day!) I am gassy as all get out. Its annoying, embarassing, and my fiance seems to think its hiddeous.

My OCD is taking over my life to the point I won't let my farm cat out of the farm house because I'm terrified something is going to happen to her, but I know nothing will. *chants* nothing is going to harm her, she will be fine, she will be alive for many many years to come. Nothing is going to harm her, she will be alive and well for many many years to come. Nothing is going to harm her, she will be alive and well for many many years to come. She is alive for many many years and will be okay for many many years to come. I love my kitty.

AT least I got my water in today! 140 oz, woo!

mxgirl737 07-02-2008 10:55 PM

slow computers.

Timlin 07-07-2008 01:27 PM

Sisters who are naturally thin and fine boned, who never struggle with weight and then gain 5 pounds and say "It's easy for you but I have to eat!"......GAH! This to me who has been 30 to 50 lbs overweight all my adult life and struggled mightily to keep it down.

bfvgirlplayer 07-07-2008 02:06 PM

Mothers who sabotage your diet. Offer to split something fattening so you wont feel bad and then don't eat any of it and leave you standing there with a decision. I threw it out.

Also the really skinny friends who could eat an actual horse and not gain an ounce!