Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 09:58 PM   #376  

S/C/G: 185/145/145

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJD View Post
Thank you for the welcome.

Lynn, I have watched you try to leave the 150s and am so happy to see you are now working on the 140s.

KJD, it was a L O N G five months in the 150's. Glad to say goodbye to that number forever!

Thanks for noticing.

Lynn
Old 03-30-2008, 08:30 AM   #377  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Good Morning . . .

It's snowing again . . . March is trying to do the unthinkable . . . come IN and go OUT in LION-mode. Grrrrrr. It will have to improve a lot by tomorrow if it's going to become LAMB-like.

On a better note . . . I had a great POP day yesterday and it shows in my BGL this morning and at least the weight is at 'ticker-level'. Aiming for two in a row today . . .

See you later . . .
Old 03-30-2008, 09:04 AM   #378  

S/C/G: 185/145/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowee View Post
. . I had a great POP day yesterday and it shows in my BGL this morning . . .
Linda, your post today makes me VERY happy

Keep up the GREAT work!

Lynn
Old 03-30-2008, 06:48 PM   #379  

S/C/G: 250/208/150

Height: 5'4

Hi y'll...just got in from intense 3 days of nonstop bridge. Came home with around 10 Silver points which is pretty good. But if I was brain dead Fri. am in total rigor now.

Popped in just read quick and all I found was Linda and Lynn dancing alone.:car rot:....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Me too!

I haven't eaten enough at all these 3 days and feel half sick. But Dash thinks I'm delious! A lady had big cup of very sweet green tea which she knocked over into my lap. It poured down my legs into my sandels and dried sticky. Had on black top and pants so not too noticeable but so uncomfortable. Turned my bra green too. yuch

Take care of yourself, eat heathy and hugs.....karen3
Old 03-30-2008, 08:36 PM   #380  
Onward and Downward

OMG Karen . . . I wouldn't have thought that green tea had enough 'umph' to it to turn anything green . . . . . . it always seems so pale to me. Other than that, I'm glad you had a good day.
Old 03-30-2008, 10:29 PM   #381  

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen3 View Post
Hi y'll...just got in from intense 3 days of nonstop bridge. Came home with around 10 Silver points which is pretty good. But if I was brain dead Fri. am in total rigor now.

Popped in just read quick and all I found was Linda and Lynn dancing alone.:car rot:....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Me too!

I haven't eaten enough at all these 3 days and feel half sick. But Dash thinks I'm delious! A lady had big cup of very sweet green tea which she knocked over into my lap. It poured down my legs into my sandels and dried sticky. Had on black top and pants so not too noticeable but so uncomfortable. Turned my bra green too. yuch

Take care of yourself, eat heathy and hugs.....karen3
Oh sorry about that! That does sound sticky and uncomfortable!
Old 03-31-2008, 06:12 AM   #382  
Onward and Downward

Good Morning . . .

Back later . . .
Old 03-31-2008, 08:16 AM   #383  

Good Morning Golden Girls, Worked all weekend. Came home Sunday and DH had bought a pizza. I was good, only 1 piece. I have been paying more attention to what I am eating since I watched "I can make you thin". Not sure that I go along with all the things he says, but that one is a given. He says when we eat and watch TV or do something else (like read for me) we don't pay attention to the food we're eating and it doesn't register when we're full.

Lynn, Thanks for the joke. Funniest one I've heard in awhile. And surely something us "older" ladies can appreciate. I hope you had fun with your little sister. You are teaching her so much, and it may not seem like she is "getting" it now, but it's there.

YoYo, Hope your blood test results came out well and you didn't have to resort to beer.

Karen3, Too bad that the incident didn't happen on St. Patt's day, if it had to happen at all.

Karen31, I know you enjoyed your time with your grandson. I know from experience that divorce can be bitter, but parents have to stop using children. They need their grandparents and we need them.

KJD, I know what you mean about not being able to walk all the time. I have a bad back and had went through all the conventioal treatments and nothing has helped. I can walk some days and some days I can't. I do what I can, when I can. But I can always lift my weights. That helps so much. Hope you feel better soon.

Phyllis, Happy to hear that the moving part is done and you're settling in. Now, get ready for all that babysitting!

Hope everyone has a good day, Freda
Old 03-31-2008, 08:58 AM   #384  

S/C/G: 148/146/124(edited goal)

Height: 4' 11"

Good morning all.
Wow Lynn, you are getting close to goal weight. When do we get to see that new picture you've been promising?

Phyllis - what an adventure you have had. I have moved a few times, but never to a different state. Hope you can get settled in quickly and start enjoying your new surroundings.

Snow is expected here again today. They say 7" or more by tomorrow. I am hoping most of it will be rain, but rain turns to ice around here.

Hope everyone has a good day and tomorrow will be the start of a great month.

Lily
Old 03-31-2008, 10:14 AM   #385  

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by the slim me View Post
YoYo, Hope your blood test results came out well and you didn't have to resort to beer.
Thanks Freda. Not quite as stellar as last visit but everything is still moving in the right direction so skated around the meds once again

Did sort of OK on my weekend away (well, that bloody mary for breakfast Saturday morning wasn't exactly OP ). Food-wise I was rather proud of myself. Managed to avoid reaching for the bread basket at all the meals and made amazingly (for me) healthy choices for entrees. And, hauled around my bag of raw almonds to nibble so I wasn't tempted - OK so I was tempted but stayed away from - the snack concessions.

Hope all are well. I'll pop back around tomorrow.
Old 03-31-2008, 12:42 PM   #386  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

Hello all,

Had a nice weekend. Got to see my daughter and son. Got to baby sit the grandkids. Got to visit with my sister on the phone.

DH and I are working on putting up a ceiling fan (indoor/outdoor one) on the covered patio area.

It is a nice sunny day today ~ not too hot. Only thing to mar the day is having to go to work. Oh well. I hate to wish my life away, but I can't wait to be retired like some of you are.

Headed to bed now for the "before work nap".

Take care
Old 03-31-2008, 03:38 PM   #387  
lynard

S/C/G: 214/206/180

Height: 5'9"

Hi all - my first day of retirement. It feels mighty strange...so far I had coffee with friends, cleaned the kitchen from top to bottom, played Spyder on the computer, made the bed, stacked wood next to the woodstove, and walked to and from the store and library. I had quite a bad week of celebrations (a surprise dinner on Saturday, with champagne no less and the rest of that cake,)...so today I had 2 protein shakes for breakfast and lunch. I made a menu for the week...lots of healthy homemade foods. I plan to check out the YMCA tomorrow..want to start swimming agian.

Phyllis - glad you are in Ohio and settling in.

Lily - I hope you're not sending any snow our way. My crocus are still buried.

Freda - great job on only one piece of pizza!

Lynn - You're my inspiration - below 150 is terrific!

Hi yoyo..bloody mary, huh?

Glynne - glad you're having such nice weather down there. Send some up our way, please!

Meowee - thanks for the advice on storage. We put lots of stuff on the kitchen counter...maybe I've built up immunity.

Hi to everyone else. Weigh in tonite at TOPs. Then next week I become the Leader! Will need to be inspiring and motivating..but that should help me too. See you on April GG thread.

Lyn
Old 03-31-2008, 04:50 PM   #388  

S/C/G: 250/208/150

Height: 5'4

Hello all...Got up early did all kindas of stuff including Home Depot/Kmart/Sears. Then made a mistake and laid down on my bed that was 2 hours ago. Am not tired anymore!

Lyn....Glad you are enjoying day one of the best time of your life.

Lily...SNOW!

Freda and Yoyo...Thanks now all I want is a pizza and bloody mary. Sounds like a perfect dinner. Hungry Harry's could deliver the pizza and DH make the bloody mary. Makes 2 out of 3 steps to perfect meal.(still have to chew the pizza) Told you all I was tired.

Linda and Maryea...green tea equals peepee green bra!

Gotta go start dinner and make nicie with DH and Dash since left them alone all weekend. Take care of yourself, eat heathy and hugs....karen3
Old 04-01-2008, 08:11 AM   #389  
Onward and Downward

Okay Golden Girls . . . it's time to move to the new thread for APRIL (no joke) . . . here it is . . . http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...14#post2127114 . . . hope to see you all over there, really soon.
Closed Thread