Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-20-2018, 03:39 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 175/ 175/ 125-150

Height: 5'3"

Default Newbie Looking for Accountability

Hi everyone. I'm another newbie to the forum. I'm here with a few goals:

1. Make a life-style change and get off this weight roller-coaster.

2. Through that process lose 15-50 lbs. (don't know what will feel right till I get there) and firm up my body.

3. Find positive conversations and information/learning to focus on vs. obsessing daily about the number on the scale and how it's not moving as fast as would like (though I'm trying to do things different this time).

A little bit about me.... I'm a 40 y/o, wife and mother of 2. My marriage has suffered because of my weight struggles and, honestly, my husband doesn't believe my promises that this time it's different. Since I like to be right, I'm really looking to do things different and finally find a place of health (Mind, Body and Soul).

I'm trying to focus on building daily habits of exercise, eating a lower carb/whole foods diet and portion control. I'm trying to focus on those 3 daily goals vs. the # on the scale, inches, etc. Lastly, I'm looking for some accountability partners who can support me through this long journey since I don't have a strong support partner at home.
ckb02ckb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 06:26 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

Hi ckb02ckb. Welcome to 3FatChicks. You have set some good goals, and this is the place to be to reach them. Look through the threads and if you see a subject that interests you, jump right in. Everyone here is friendly and wants good results. They are ready to give and get support.

Good luck to you!
Wannabehealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 02:36 AM   #3  

Welcome.
DorotheaW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 02:01 PM   #4  

Hi there!! If you are interested , I could plug you in to fb group where you would get an extra dose of support! please let me know..
LinaVens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 05:37 PM   #5  

Hi there! I am 43 and have the same goals! I do hate opsesing about the weight and would like to make a lifestyle change!
Can i join?

Can I be pluged in? hihihi

I started today and everything went as it was planned! Day one gone!
ladylike is offline   Reply With Quote