Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-18-2018, 11:48 AM   #1  
Metchosinite

S/C/G: 204/193/145

Height: 5’5”

Smile Hola from Mexico

Hi there everyone. I found this site while browsing the internet and thought maybe I could Gleen something valuable from it.
I currently an using MyFitnessPal to record everything going in my mouth as well as Fitbit for my steps.
I started at 204 pounds and have been down to 186 a couple of times. I keep bouncing up again and dont know why.
I am trying to keep at 1300 calories a day but I seem to be gaining. I do lose when I only eat around 900 a day but I don’t think that is enough to sustain my body. I am not giving up but I really is very frustrating to fight hunger feelings only to get on the scale in the morning to see a gain.
Anyway, I am hoping to find help here. Thanks for letting me join.
Janburrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 01:56 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

Hi Janburrell. Welcome to 3FatChicks. I could have written your post. From MFP and Fitbit to gaining at 1300 cals and losing at 900. I also won't give up trying.

Look around the forum, and if you see a thread that interests you, jump right in. Lots of friendly people here, willing to give and get support toward a common goal.
Wannabehealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 05:02 AM   #3  

Hi ,
DorotheaW is offline   Reply With Quote