WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2004, 04:43 PM   #1  

Default mastercook import for weight watchers

anyone using mastercook 7.0 to store and plan weight watcher menus? I am hoping to pick this up tonight and start using it for this purpose. If anyone is interested in taking a ww cookbook and creating an import or export file, I could do the same and swap. Or do you know if there is a board to share files specifically for MasterCook and Weightwatcher recipes?
Old 04-09-2005, 06:32 PM   #2  

Default WW recipes on MasterCook

I see that you posted a year ago about getting MC7 and putting you WW recipes on it. I have MC8 and have been collecting recipes. Would be interested in swapping ideas and recipes.
Old 06-13-2005, 10:27 AM   #3  

I just registered today with 3FC and noticed your e-mail about mastercook. Where can you purchase this program? Can you download it off the web?
Old 07-18-2005, 09:24 PM   #4  
2fat4mypants

S/C/G: 180/175/130

I got my 7.0 mastercook at the $5.00 software.com.

http://search.store.yahoo.com/cgi-bi...2Fnsearch.html
Old 10-24-2005, 12:59 PM   #5  

Does Mastercook break down ANY recipes into nutritional values?
Old 10-25-2005, 12:56 PM   #6  

One other question--I viewed the online demo of MasterCook, but on the recipe nutritional values, I didn't see grams of Sugar--is this not factored in? Thanks!
Old 10-25-2005, 01:24 PM   #7  

I have Master Cook Deluxe 7.0. I got it on ebay for around $15. It does have nutrional information for recipes. You enter the recipe and it will generate the nutrional information per serving. I have entered alot of my familiy's favorites and use it to generate meal plans and shopping lists. I don't really use the pantry feature. To make it most accurate I have found it best to customize new ingredients so that it is specifically using the brand you use.

If you are using Master cook to calculate WW points you don't need to know the grams of sugar. All you need for points is the Calories, Fiber grams and Fat grams. If you are not using it for WW I looked at mine and I do not see where it lists that on the nurtional anlysis.

Hope this helps.
Closed Thread