Old 10-23-2005, 06:29 PM   #1  
Becomming a Monster

S/C/G: 329/253/210

Height: 6'0

Default oh what fun it woud be to eat real food

well i'm here for a check in. the food at college is sh*t and that is being nice. i'm living of pizza burgers and fried breakfasts. lunch is normally a nice baguette but i'm managing to get alot of training in this year for the football team starting d line. all is good back in teh gym tomorrow had a break after turning ankle quite badly. apart from that life is awesome the course is really great the peole are cool and i'm seeing a bird from upstairs not bad for 4 weeks work
slimmingsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 08:50 PM   #2  
Old Cackler

si - i'm thrilled that you're at college - studying hard [at least i HOPE you're studying!!!!].

isn't there ANYTHING better that you can find to eat? it's not easy - we all remember the 'freshman 15,' but you've worked sooo hard!!!!!

as for the 'bird' how about more details!!!!???? you KNOW we're nosy!!!
jiffypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 10:34 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

welcome back si. Sounds like you've got a busy schedule. Hopefully you can find some more nutritious meals.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote