Old 10-10-2005, 02:09 PM   #1  

Talking OT: Silly little survey thingy!

I found this out there in cyberspace somewhere, and I always love the opportunity to find out just what makes you freaky chicks tick!

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you?
2. Where was your first kiss?
3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else’s property?
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?
6. What’s the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?
7. What really turns you on?
8. What do you order at Starbucks?
9. What is your biggest mistake?
10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
11. Say something totally random about yourself.
12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
14. Did you have braces?
15. Are you comfortable with your height?
16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you?
17. When do you know its love?
18. Do you speak any other languages?
19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon?
20. What magazines do you read?
21. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away?
23. Do you watch MTV?
24. What’s something that really annoys you?
25. What’s something you really like?
26. Do you like Michael Jackson?
27. Can you dance?
28. What’s the latest you have ever stayed up?
29. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?
30. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out?
boiaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 02:21 PM   #2  

Okay, me first!

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you? Alexander Graham Bell
2. Where was your first kiss? Don’t recall, seriously messed up childhood.
3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else’s property? Does egging count?
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? With intent to harm? Almost, and I’ve been kicking myself for not just doing it ever since!
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? Yes, but only in a group. Never alone!!
6. What’s the first thing you notice about the preferred sex? Eyes, and how they carry themselves.
7. What really turns you on? Hehe ummmm, the normal stuff? (and maybe some not so normal stuff!)
8. What do you order at Starbucks? Nothing, Starbucks sucks!
9. What is your biggest mistake? Marrying my husband
10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? Not to cause pain, but yes. (I was a pretty stupid kid!)
11. Say something totally random about yourself. That goes against every fiber of my being.
12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Yeah, right! But I wish they’d say I look like Angelina Jolie!
13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows? Only when I have to, usually SpongeBob
14. Did you have braces? Yep, but I never wore my headgear or retainer, so it was a complete waste of money! And I still feel guilty about it with my mom since she always joked that my braces were supposed to be her new car.
15. Are you comfortable with your height? sure
16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? Uh, wash dishes... once... in 1995.
17. When do you know its love? Good question, let me know what you figure out, k?
18. Do you speak any other languages? Oesda igpa atinLa ountca?
19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? Nope, people are just gonna have to deal with these blinding white legs of mine.
20. What magazines do you read? Woman’s World, In Touch, People, all the ridiculous, gossipy rags. Oh, and I’m lovin Looking Good Now, too.
21. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Not yet
22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? Really close? No, thank goodness! Knock on wood.
23. Do you watch MTV? Yes, I like to watch The Real World occasionally, so shoot me!
24. What’s something that really annoys you? Suped up motors and too loud stereo base.
25. What’s something you really like? Brilliant Fall foliage, and that warm, cozy feeling you get when you get dressed in snuggly, dry clothes right after swimming. And coffee, of course!
26. Do you like Michael Jackson? The person, no. The music in the 80’s, yes.
27. Can you dance? Not even a little.
28. What’s the latest you have ever stayed up? I’ve pulled an all-nighter or two.
29. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? No, thank goodness!
30. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out? Absolutely, how else am I supposed to find out how truly freaky y’all are?!

Beverly
boiaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 02:55 PM   #3  
Bound and Determined

S/C/G: 268/268/150

Height: 5'10"

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you? John F. Kennedy
2. Where was your first kiss? WalMart parking lot
3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else’s property? Vandalized, as in destroyed? No. But I did help steal a mailbox once (we gave it back).
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? Does my brother count?
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? I've done karaoke a few times with a group of friends.
6. What’s the first thing you notice about the preferred sex? Sense of humor. If they can't prove they have a sense of humor it's not even worth looking.
7. What really turns you on? When a guy smells really really good.
8. What do you order at Starbucks? The white mocha thingy, whatever it's called. I don't go often enough to remember.
9. What is your biggest mistake? Getting myself into a buttload of credit card debt (which I am still digging myself out of)
10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? No. That's scary to me. I have no tolerance for pain.
11. Say something totally random about yourself. I named my last cat Baron Bartleby "Black Bart" von Meowchausen.
12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? My boyfriend tells me I look like Helen Hunt.
13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows? Oh yes, they're my favorite! I miss Animaniacs, and would watch it every single day if it was still on. Powerpuff Girls, pretty much anything animated, especially Disney movies, the list goes on and on...
14. Did you have braces? Nope
15. Are you comfortable with your height? Yes! I love being tall! (5'10")
16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? The BF keeps trying to make me dinner. Unfortunately, he's not the best of cooks, so I usually get called in for assistance!
17. When do you know its love? I'm an "At First Sight" kind of girl
18. Do you speak any other languages? Oui, je parle français.
19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? Ack, no!
20. What magazines do you read? Subscribed to Self and Cooking Light, also love to read home design mags and other cooking mags
21. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Nope
22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? My grandfather, in May 2004
23. Do you watch MTV? Bleck. No.
24. What’s something that really annoys you? When people pronounce the "t" in "often." You wouldn't pronounce the "k" in "knife," would you?
25. What’s something you really like? Pink! Girly, soft, baby doll pink.
26. Do you like Michael Jackson? He's a little freaky, but his music was decent.
27. Can you dance? Never been laughed at, but I'm nothing special.
28. What’s the latest you have ever stayed up? One time I stayed up for 3 days just to see if I could do it.
29. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? Yes, after a car accident when I was 16
30. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out? Yep. They're fun.
miss_elisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 02:58 PM   #4  

Taking a break from cleaning, I'll play.

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you? I never have known, lemme ask the net...oooh, Queen Latifah!
2. Where was your first kiss? On my mouth? On the floor of the living room when I was 16, around 2am.
3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else’s property? No.
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? Intending to cause pain, no. Playing, yes.
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? I'm the one whose mouth moves but no sound comes out...
6. What’s the first thing you notice about the preferred sex? How bulky they are...I can't stand scrawny men.
7. What really turns you on? Stuff that's illegal in some states!
8. What do you order at Starbucks? Nothing, I never go there.
9. What is your biggest mistake? Budgeting. SIGH.
10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? No, I've been hurt plenty 'nuff without adding to the whole experience intentionally.
11. Say something totally random about yourself. My arms are two different lengths due to a bad car accident (about 1" different).
12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? No, but people often tell me I "look familiar".
13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows? I love to sing along to Disney movies.
14. Did you have braces? No.
15. Are you comfortable with your height? I always wanted one more inch so I'd be really tall, and not just in-between (I'm 5'9").
16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? Moved to this country to be with me.
17. When do you know its love? When you know the bad stuff, and you want to be with them anyway.
18. Do you speak any other languages? A bit of French, and I can say "I do not speak Swedish" (in Swedish).
19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? No.
20. What magazines do you read? Fitness, Shape, Men's Health, Women's Health
21. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Yes, for my grandfather's retirement.
22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? Grandparents, but otherwise no.
23. Do you watch MTV? No.
24. What’s something that really annoys you? Drivers who don't merge at speed. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
25. What’s something you really like? Napping!
26. Do you like Michael Jackson? Not in any incarnation, no.
27. Can you dance? A bit of ballroom and a bit of swing.
28. What’s the latest you have ever stayed up? Oh, Wednesday or therabouts...
29. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? Yes, twice. I was conscious for one of them.
30. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out? Yes!
mousie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 02:59 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you? Bob Villa
2. Where was your first kiss? back seat of my mom's corsica on spring break
3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else’s property?other than TP? no
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?yes
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? if you count a bar room full on karaoke night then yes
6. What’s the first thing you notice about the preferred sex? eyes or butt depending on the first view
7. What really turns you on? long kisses
8. What do you order at Starbucks? nothing. no starbucks around here
9. What is your biggest mistake? I don't make mistakes (I have learning experiences) I can't really think of anything off the top of my head I would consider a mistake
10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?I used to bite my hands, when taking tests to try and remember the answers
11. Say something totally random about yourself. I have trichotillomania
12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? no but I get I look like such and such's sister/aunt/cousin/friend a lot
13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows? yep
14. Did you have braces? no
15. Are you comfortable with your height? yes
16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you?breakfast in bed
17. When do you know its love? when you know your life wouldn't be complete without the other person
18. Do you speak any other languages? a bit of spanish
19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? yes
20. What magazines do you read? none at this time
21. Have you ever ridden in a limo? no
22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? yes
23. Do you watch MTV? every once in a while
24. What’s something that really annoys you? people who chomp ice/smack
25. What’s something you really like? bubble baths
26. Do you like Michael Jackson? the 1980s version, but not today
27. Can you dance? depends on how drunk I am
28. What’s the latest you have ever stayed up? 48-52 hours. It's a blur now but sometime in college
29. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? no but was rushed by mom going 90 in her car when my eye got burned
30. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out?yes, most of the time
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 03:51 PM   #6  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you? A lady my mother worked with.
2. Where was your first kiss? The back yard of a classmate.
3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else’s property? Didn't really ever destroy anything ~ but threw pumpkin out of the 6th floor dorm window at college.
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? Only kind of poked someone in the arm after they did something ornery to me.
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? Not a large group, but did a duet with a girl at church.
6. What’s the first thing you notice about the preferred sex? If they are kind to people.
7. What really turns you on? ????
8. What do you order at Starbucks? Have never tired it.
9. What is your biggest mistake? Can't think one right now.
10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? No.
11. Say something totally random about yourself. ?????
12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? My daughter told me I looked like Kathy Bates. That could be a good thing or not ~ depending on which role I picture her in when she comes to mind.
13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows? Sometimes with my grandson.
14. Did you have braces? Yes.
15. Are you comfortable with your height? It would be nice if I was taller. Then this fat could be stretched out and I could maybe hide it better.
16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? My husband who does things different ~ once gave me a fresh pineapple.
17. When do you know its love? I'm not sure myself.
18. Do you speak any other languages? Long ago ~ spanish fairly well ~ way out of practice now.
20. What magazines do you read? Womans Day, Family Circle, Guideposts.
21. Have you ever ridden in a limo? No.
22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? My beloved Grandma, nobody my age though.
23. Do you watch MTV? Sometimes.
24. What’s something that really annoys you? The people at work who only half do their jobs.
25. What’s something you really like? Being at the ocean, and relaxing listening to the waves.
26. Do you like Michael Jackson? ?????
27. Can you dance? No.
28. What’s the latest you have ever stayed up? I work the night shift ~ I stay up all night everytime I work ~ maybe that doesn't count.
29. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? I have gone by ambulance twice ~ sick enough to not be able to go by car, but not sick enough to be rushed there.
30. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out? Yes ~ it is a fun way to get to know the rest of you.
glynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 03:55 PM   #7  

Cool

. Name someone with the same birthday as you? George Harrison
2. Where was your first kiss? In my diningroom. A boy named Gene who looked like Peter Sellars.
3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else’s property? Nope.
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? Nope.
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? Only in groups.
6. What’s the first thing you notice about the preferred sex? Hair, Eyes and Mouth.
7. What really turns you on? The right touch.
8. What do you order at Starbucks? Vente double teabag Awake. Double cup, sleeve.
9. What is your biggest mistake? Not suing my last landlord.
10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? When I was 10, on a dare, I rubbed myself with poison oak leaves. 3 days in the hospital.
11. Say something totally random about yourself. I love Charles Aznavour.
12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? In my youth, I would get Shirley McLaine, once, Faye Dunaway and once Marily Monroe (both in photos). Oh and in one photo I look like Lili Tomlin.
13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows? I have some Disney videos and one of The Halloween Tree which I like to watch.
14. Did you have braces? No, but I sure wish I had.
15. Are you comfortable with your height? I'd like to be taller but glad I'm not shorter.
16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? Gave me a ring (not an engagement ring)
17. When do you know its love? I get all distracted and googly-eyed and lose interest in eating. (If only I could bottle that feeling!)
18. Do you speak any other languages? Francais, a petit peu. But I can order beer and wine and find a bathroom in several languages.
19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? Never.
20. What magazines do you read? Time, Newsweek, People, New Yorker, Vanity Fair, O, House & Garden, House Beautiful, Traditional Home
21. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Once when I was five and on the way to marching in the St. Patrick's Day parade.
23. Do you watch MTV? No.
24. What’s something that really annoys you? People at the office who clip their fingernails into the waste basket.
25. What’s something you really like? rainy days, wine, a good book
26. Do you like Michael Jackson? Yuck.
27. Can you dance? Used to but am too fat now. I would break something.
28. What’s the latest you have ever stayed up? Three days on a train going from California to Iowa.
29. Have you ever been rushed by ambulance to an emergency room? No.
30. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out? Yeah, it's fun.
sapphire9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 03:58 PM   #8  
wip

Height: 5' 10"

Name someone with the same birthday as you? Jimmy Osmond
2. Where was your first kiss? Can't remember. A car I think??
3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else’s property?nope
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?a crack across a cheek as a teen I think
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? Not since I was a kid - DH won't even listen to my lullaby
6. What’s the first thing you notice about the preferred sex? eyes, then shoulders, then shoes (or used to at least)
7. What really turns you on? These days - little acts of kindness
8. What do you order at Starbucks? don't live near one but ... Dark roast, when in Calgary airport last week I got a pumpkin latte. Pumpkin pie in a cup Yummy
9. What is your biggest mistake? I'd like to say my first marriage, but I learned from it
10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?I used to bite the palm of my hand (don't think that counts) I've bit back anger a lot in my life
11. Say something totally random about yourself. funny if you get me
12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Sigourney Weaver, but I don't see it. It was just one guy
13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows? With my kids, I do like some of them though
15. Are you comfortable with your height? Now I am, 5' 10" is tall for a teen though
16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? My DH always writes nice things in cards on special occaisons.
17. When do you know its love? just do
18. Do you speak any other languages? Non
19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? Once
20. What magazines do you read? Oprah, Real Simple, celeb stuff some times
21. Have you ever ridden in a limo? couple times
22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? my dad when I was 13
23. Do you watch MTV? no
24. What’s something that really annoys you? sharp voices, lying
25. What’s something you really like? my little ones gigglies, random acts of kindness, bubble baths,
26. Do you like Michael Jackson? no
27. Can you dance? Sometimes, haven't had a chance for years
28. What’s the latest you have ever stayed up? Around the clock
29. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? No, thank goodness
30. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out? so far
wip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 04:57 PM   #9  
.::Princess::.

S/C/G: 308/288/150

Height: 5'8"

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you? Off the top of my head... Thomas Jefferson...lol
2. Where was your first kiss? At the park I used to hang out with all the time growing up.
3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else’s property? No
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? Yes
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? Not a very large number... I'm working up to that. I wanna try out for American Idol!
6. What’s the first thing you notice about the preferred sex? Overall appearance.
7. What really turns you on? Silly honest attractive men... I don't know. A lot of things...lol
8. What do you order at Starbucks? A grande frappachino of some sort... shame on me.
9. What is your biggest mistake? I don't know... holding back who I am all the time.
10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? If you count my piercings and tattoo.
11. Say something totally random about yourself. I want to be famous. :star:
12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Not off the top of my head can I think of anyone saying that... Maybe if I was skinny I'd look like someone! Everyone is SO skinny in Hollywood.
13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows? Sponge Bob Square Pants!
14. Did you have braces? I did in HS.
15. Are you comfortable with your height? I think it's a perfect height!
16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? Buy me diamond earrings, put them in a White Castle bag to trick me into thinking he bought me fast food. *I don't even like white castle so I was kind of like EHHH but then I opened it and AWWWWW*
17. When do you know its love? When you love someone with their faults instead of inspite them.
18. Do you speak any other languages? Un poco espanol!
19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? Yea
20. What magazines do you read? Cosmo, Glamour, Shape, Fitness, Self...
21. Have you ever ridden in a limo? No
22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? My Aunt when I was younger.
23. Do you watch MTV? Sometimes
24. What’s something that really annoys you? Fake two-faced people
25. What’s something you really like? Funny people
26. Do you like Michael Jackson? I like his music. I don't KNOW him to really like him...
27. Can you dance? Yes
28. What’s the latest you have ever stayed up? I don't know. I stayed up for 36 hours once.
29. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? No
30. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out? Yes
SnShn13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 05:27 PM   #10  
for me, for them

S/C/G: 345/ticker

Height: 5'10"

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you? Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis
2. Where was your first kiss? In *his* backyard when I was 12...**sigh**
3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else’s property? no
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? I gave a little boy a black eye in kindergarten...since then, only playing
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? no
6. What’s the first thing you notice about the preferred sex? his face *I mean, come on*
7. What really turns you on? When my fiance cleans or cooks without being asked to...
8. What do you order at Starbucks? nothing, not a big coffee person
9. What is your biggest mistake? My first semester in college I got caught up in partying and let my grades fall by the wayside...
10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? No
11. Say something totally random about yourself. I'm a former Air Force brat.
12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Yes, Dana Owens *Queen Latifah*
13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows? But of course, Fairly Odd Parents is a fave
14. Did you have braces? No, thank goodness
15. Are you comfortable with your height? Extremely *at 5'10"*
16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? Proposed
17. When do you know its love? When you can't live without them... 18. Do you speak any other languages? Spanish
19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? Uh...no
20. What magazines do you read? GQ...hey, it has good articles
21. Have you ever ridden in a limo? No
22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? No
23. Do you watch MTV? Rarely
24. What’s something that really annoys you? People rubbing their feet together
25. What’s something you really like? Swimming
26. Do you like Michael Jackson? No, and never did
27. Can you dance? Yes
28. What’s the latest you have ever stayed up? Uh...2 days
29. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?No
30. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out? Sometimes

Shannon
ScarlettDrawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 08:03 PM   #11  
Made in England!

S/C/G: 260/260/169

Height: 5' 4"

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you? Arthur Sullivan of Gilbert & Sullivan fame.
2. Where was your first kiss? I'm guessing the maternity ward where I was born.
3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else’s property? Never.
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? Twice: the first was a school bully; the second, I'm ashamed to say was a really annoying bloke who worked for me.
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? I was in a few school productions and I sang at a friend's wedding once.
6. What’s the first thing you notice about the preferred sex? Tone of voice.
7. What really turns you on? Honesty.
8. What do you order at Starbucks? Triple Grande Non-Fat latte or a Doppio Espresso.
9. What is your biggest mistake? I never consider a lesson learned to be a mistake.
10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? Yes--ex-cutter.
11. Say something totally random about yourself. I play a mean game of poker.
12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Nope.
13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows? I try really hard not to.
14. Did you have braces? No.
15. Are you comfortable with your height? Totally--5' 4". Now, if you'd said "width"....
16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? Married me.
17. When do you know its love? Brace yourself! Imagine the person is doubly incontinent. If the thought of looking after them doesn't faze you, it's love.
18. Do you speak any other languages? A little French, a little less Welsh.
20. What magazines do you read? Macworld.
21. Have you ever ridden in a limo? No, but I cleaned one out once!
22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? Too many to list.
23. Do you watch MTV? Not on your life!
24. What’s something that really annoys you? Tardiness.
25. What’s something you really like? A good cup of tea.
26. Do you like Michael Jackson? Don't know him.
27. Can you dance? Yes--not ballet or tap though.
28. What’s the latest you have ever stayed up? 3 days straight.
29. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? Never for myself, several times with my parents.
30. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out? Usually.
DishyFishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 08:37 PM   #12  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you? Henry VIII, King of England, 1509-47
2. Where was your first kiss? On the couch in my future wife's apartment.
3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else’s property? Nope
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? No
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? In school choir
6. What’s the first thing you notice about the preferred sex? Smile and eyes unless if they are unnaturally endowed.
7. What really turns you on? My wife.
8. What do you order at Starbucks? I go to Caribou Coffee and it's usally a regular coffee with a chocolate covered ghram cracker.
9. What is your biggest mistake? Being 490 lbs.
10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? Yes, I was 490 lbs
11. Say something totally random about yourself. I like chick flicks.
12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Not that I know of.
13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows? Of course. I love cartoons.
14. Did you have braces? No
15. Are you comfortable with your height? Yes
16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? My wife waiting in a nighty under by the christmas tree.
17. When do you know its love? When you can't live without the person.
18. Do you speak any other languages? Dog
19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? No
20. What magazines do you read? Men's Health, Best Life.
21. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Yes on our wedding night.
22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? No
23. Do you watch MTV? Some.
24. What’s something that really annoys you? Know it alls.
25. What’s something you really like? The smell of fresh cut grass.
26. Do you like Michael Jackson? 80's music yes.
27. Can you dance? Heck no!
28. What’s the latest you have ever stayed up? 8 the next morning.
29. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? Yes
30. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out? Yes
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 10:15 PM   #13  

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you? I don't know anyone who does
2. Where was your first kiss? On the playground
3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else’s property? No
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? No, except my pesky brothers LOL
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? Yes, I used to be a lead singer in a semi professional band.
6. What’s the first thing you notice about the preferred sex? Eyes
7. What really turns you on? I'm too shy to say LOL
8. What do you order at Starbucks? Hot chocolate, on the rare occasions we go to Starbucks. I don't like coffee so I only go if it is really cold out.
9. What is your biggest mistake? Letting my parents rule my life & constantly trying to win their approval. When I started living my life the way I wanted & quit caring about what they think, I became much happier.
10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? NO, I loathe pain LOL
11. Say something totally random about yourself. I like all things girly...purses, makeup, jewelry.
12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? No
13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows? Every once in awile, but not really
14. Did you have braces? Yes
15. Are you comfortable with your height? Yes, but I would like to be taller
16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? If my husband thinks I want something, he'll surprise me with it. He's very sweet.
17. When do you know its love? When you care more for the person than you do for yourself
18. Do you speak any other languages? Si, espanol.
19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? Yes, but I'm too scared of skin cancer to do it anymore.
20. What magazines do you read? Dog magazines, Readers Digest sometimes
21. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Yes
22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? Yes
23. Do you watch MTV? Not much recently, but I have been known to
24. What’s something that really annoys you? People who have no empathy for others
25. What’s something you really like? I love to laugh
26. Do you like Michael Jackson? His music in the 80s, but I think he is really weird
27. Can you dance? Yes, although I am planning on taking dance lessons to learn classic dances
28. What’s the latest you have ever stayed up? all night...I can be a real night owl
29. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? No
30. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out? I skim through them...I like knowing more about people
TakinBabySteps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 10:23 PM   #14  
Tenacious

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you? Lulu
2. Where was your first kiss? Outside my dorm door
3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else’s property? no
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? yes
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? Solo – no, group- yes
6. What’s the first thing you notice about the preferred sex? Eyes
7. What really turns you on? voice
8. What do you order at Starbucks? I’ve never been to a Starbucks
9. What is your biggest mistake? Currently I think buying my house is the biggest mistake I’ve made. But I’m sure that will pass…as soon as I make my next big mistake.
10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? No – unless you count gaining weight
11. Say something totally random about yourself. The house that I grew up in was on the line between two cities – so I didn’t live in the same town as my brothers.
12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Yes, several people have told me I look like Lynda Carter, Wonder Woman. But I know that two things are throwing them off – both of us have puppet chins and we’re busty.
13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows? no
15. Are you comfortable with your height? I wish I were taller, but I’m comfortable with my current height.
16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? I was dating a guy from England who flew all the way back on the spur of the moment because I was having a rough day. I wonder what happened to him?
17. When do you know its love? When it happens I’ll let you know.
18. Do you speak any other languages? Southern
19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? yes
20. What magazines do you read? Cosmo, People, Readers Digest, WW’s Mag, Prevention.
21. Have you ever ridden in a limo? no
23. Do you watch MTV? Not recently
24. What’s something that really annoys you? People snorting (not the laugh snort - that's cute, but the snort where you want to hand them a hanky so that they can blow or spit out whatever it is they're snorting!
25. What’s something you really like? Walking in the rain.
26. Do you like Michael Jackson? no
27. Can you dance? no
28. What’s the latest you have ever stayed up? I’ve stayed up 64 hours straight before.
29. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? No, I refused to get in. The police took me in their police car instead.
30. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out? yes
DeterminedInGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 11:27 PM   #15  

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you?
Chelsea Clinton
2. Where was your first kiss?
First kiss was during spin the bottle at my first co-ed party. First REAL kiss was at the skating rink.
3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else’s property?
Sort of, when I was in college. I decided that my ex boyfriend (now husband) deserved to have his car covered in obsenities (admittedly drinking was involved in this decision). I enlisted my roomate and one of my best friends (who happened to be my ex boyfriends roomate) to help. We loaded up on shoe polish and got busy. When we were done we headed to the local bars. After a lot more drinking his roomate started to feel guilty and thought we should clean it up before DH found it. We stumble our way back to campus only to find that the shoe polish is too dry to just wipe off. Spitting seemed like the best solution. So, we spit and we spit and we spit and we still couldn't get this shoe polish to do anything more than smear. Needless to say we ended up with a bigger, much more disgusting mess than we had started with. Now, we didn't really consider this serious vandalism but we knew whose spit it was. I suppose if I had found my car covered in anonymous slober I would have considered it serious.
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
Once by boyfriend (now husband) was tickling me and I told him if he didn't stop I was going to kick him in the nuts. He didn't stop - and I kicked him - in the nuts. That was probably 15 years ago and I can't think of a single time he has tickled me since then.
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?
Kareoke with two other girls. We were so bad that even drunk I knew we were bad.
6. What’s the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?
It is a toss up between eyes and teeth.
7. What really turns you on?
My husband, obviously. But in general a sense of humor. I've always been a sucker for a guy who could make me laugh.
8. What do you order at Starbucks?
I don't go anymore but it used to be the Cafe Mocha
9. What is your biggest mistake?
Our first son was born prematurely and died shortly after. We had the option of handling the burial/cremation ourselves or letting the hospital cremate him. We thought we'd be getting his ashes but misunderstood the procedure. He was cremated along with all of the other medical "waste."
10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
No, but I've done plenty of stuff that I knew COULD hurt me.
11. Say something totally random about yourself.
I'm sarcastic.
12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Not that I remember.
13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
Yes to both. I love Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends. And, you know, sometimes Blue's Clues is the best thing on!
14. Did you have braces?
No.
15. Are you comfortable with your height?
I'm 5 feet 2 inches tall. So, I'm comfortable with my hight but I'm not HAPPY with it.
16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you?
Proposed - despite my kicking him in the nuts and vandalizing his car.
17. When do you know its love?
You just KNOW.
18. Do you speak any other languages?
No.
19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon?
Yes.
20. What magazines do you read?
Taste of Home and whatever happens to be in any given waiting room. I'm more of a catalog girl.
21. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
Yes.
22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away?
Yes.
23. Do you watch MTV?
If I get to watch Oprah I'll flip to TRL during the commercials. And I love Laguna Beach. Well, actually, I HATE Laguna Beach but I love to hate it so I can't change the channel if I happen to come across it.
24. What’s something that really annoys you?
Lies and the people that tell them.
25. What’s something you really like?
I really like to cook.
26. Do you like Michael Jackson?
Assuming the question refers to his music, not beyond Thriller.
27. Can you dance?
Yes.
28. What’s the latest you have ever stayed up?
I've seen the sun come up more than once.
29. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?
No.
30. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out?
Yes, but if a lot of people respond I don't always read all of them.
lucky is offline   Reply With Quote