View Single Post
Old 10-07-2005, 10:59 PM   #11
da fat n da furious
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

Good evening ...
Welcome Elda, like Jane said there are a couple people here who have tried the core,,,and a few of us on the flex points. Which I love. Im a big girl, and my biggest worry of dieting is being hungry,,nothing worse then a hungry big girl. This makes me decide if Im going to eat ALOT of healthy low points food or a lil bit of high points foods. Not saying I choose right but I still have more control.

Brandon got some good news today,,,I had called this casting agent for Tanner and this commercial. Found out that infact they wanted older teen boys. Mentioned I had this huge teenager and she got excited. Went over did the audition and they called earlier to say he got the job. Filming on Wed. Hes making 350. for someone who wasn't planning,,,kinda funny.
The only downer is its for a company in Sask. Next province over,,,so we won't get to see it here.
I think I did the tracker,,,tried this morning then ran off to work. Im exhausted,,,work is great but Im running in two directions at all times. They are loading me up in both dept... plus I joined the christmas party committee. Im in charge of entertainment,,,,Think I found the right clown,,hypnosis, magic comedian. Plus he owns a one stop shop type company,,,DJ services,,fortune tellers, and caricatures (drawing funny pics of people) Im hoping the company can afford it.
Today had everyone doing the double take on my hair...funny thing is the dark brown is my natural color and they are all amazed by my change in look. I just needed a change I guess.
Well Im gonna go finish my book...

BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED

FOR THEY ARE THE ONES

WHO LET IN THE LIGHT