Thread: Monday
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2001, 11:54 PM   #5
Belle2000
Eve's Mom

hey T! Yeah, I know what you mean, and I guess I realized that I was feeling slightly smothered too -I miss going home and having more time to myself to workout takemy dogs for a walk, that sort of thing. So I suppose I needed my space too - of course, its awesome that we had a nice few days with no mood swings or anything like that....

You know, I haven't been able to WI lately at all b/c of my new job and too busy life - I have decided that I'll go on my lunchour - there is a mtg downtown here every day at lunch - so if I have to work through lunch on one day, I have not real excuse for not going on another day...I feel really bad and need to get it together - at least I have been doing some tracking, but if I am going to be very very honest....the past 4 days have been HORRIBLE eating wise and very little exercise- I don't think bowling counts too much!!

BUT I have to walk to my car now - and it takes about 15-20 min each way - so that will add a few "steps" to my day.....

I think I'll try to sneak out this lunch hour to WI so I can see what teh damage is and move on!!!

ARGH!! That's scarey, its almost time now...

Now the inner fight begins, to go or put it off to tomorrow....

YIKES!

BElle....