Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2001, 12:19 AM   #1  
Running Babe

Welcome to the 20 somethings thread

I spent way too much time yesterday doing applications for summer jobs. I have no idea where I am going to work this summer, if I am working in Ottawa I need an apartment soon.

I got weighed for the first time in 2 weeks, I am down 4.2lbs! I also got a skirt yesterday which was a size 11!!!!! I may reach single digits! Weight-training has certainly helped so I recommend it for everyone. I just have to work on the flexability stuff. I used to be VERY flexible when I was a tyke, but I am no longer.

Dinner was good, I probably had about 33 points yesterday, not too bad, I banked and I had exercised so it didn't really matter.

Shalyne: well the concert was good besides that. BNL are fabulous performers.

Lola: Did BNL play Bishop's frosh that year? Last year the watchmen played and during my Frosh year we had 54-40. The Watchmen are my best friend's favorite band, so she drove all the way from the West Island to see it with me. I am a travesty to the population of Lennoxville, since I have not had food from the Grec this year at all, but I have had their Souvlaki and it is AMAZING!!

Brenda: enjoy the concert when they come, who's their opening band?

Kim: I'm from a very snowy climate and people here don't always figure out that they can't drive fast when the roads are snow covered and icy. I hope everything is back to normal.

Hello to everyone else

Take Care!

Ali

243.4/166.2(NEW Decade)/155 (11.2 away!!)
Old 02-25-2001, 01:40 AM   #2  
Fed Up With Fat!!

Hey Ali! Way to go!! THat's awesome!
I'm not sure how my eating has been this second half of the week. I've been to the gym THREE times, though! We even went today!
Well, I figured the boards would be pretty quiet today.
I had to leave work yesterday at 2pm for a closing out of town so I didn't even get to lurk!! Everyone was busy!
Ok, the house is calling to me for it's cleaning. I should go and pick up.
Have a great weekend everyone!

------------------
Stacey
235.7/185/160
Old 02-26-2001, 02:18 AM   #3  

Hi Everyone Quiet weekend as usual I see... that's okay tho... hopefully you are all off having fun. Mine has been pretty good so far.

Ali... Congrats on the loss! Gosh single digit clothing sizes...wow that would be so nice LOL. I've still got a bit of a ways to go... actually don't really know if that will ever happen for me.

Stacey... I've been cleaning my apartment today. Ugh... it really needed it and I'm going to be having company next weekend but it is still such a chore! LOL.

Anyways Just wanted to pop in and say hi. Hope everyone is having a great weekend

------------------
~Shalyne
230/203/150
Old 02-26-2001, 02:20 AM   #4  
A Yankee in Virginia

Help! I'm out of control! I went to a party last night and drank a whole bottle of wine. Plus I had way too many cheese and crackers. This after I had McDonald's for lunch and pizza for dinner. Friday night, I went to the Outback for dinner and had steak! The scale is already showing a pound more ... how does that happen so fast? Suddenly, I want to go to the gym but it closes in about 40 minutes and I won't make it in time. Geez, I can't believe I've been so bad with points. I cannot have another gain this week!

Ali: Congrats to you, though! Good job!

Stacey: I wish I was so dedicated as you about cleaning! My dust bunnies are about to get up and start dancing around the house with each other. I'm at least going to sweep and dust the living room this evening!

OK, I need to go do something!

Kim
Old 02-26-2001, 02:21 AM   #5  
A Yankee in Virginia

Hi Shalyne! We were posting at the same time!
Old 02-26-2001, 02:57 AM   #6  
Fed Up With Fat!!

Ok...confession. I didn't do any cleaning, just picking up. I started to, but then got busy doing other stuff. So, my house is picked up, but has a Dust Bunny Convention going on right now.
See everyone tomorrow.

------------------
Stacey
235.7/185/160
Closed Thread