View Single Post
Old 02-22-2001, 10:04 PM   #7
Belle2000
Eve's Mom

Thanks for the happy birthday wishes!! The best thing that happened to me this morning was my niece calling (even though she has strep throat) to sing me happy birthday....she was like "its your birthday auntie Paulie! You are old now! Old as mommy" I quickly corrected her - mommy is much older - 5 years!! But sometimes its those small things that really put life into perspective - that little voice struggling to talk but still wanting to sing happy birthday….and she is only 2 years old.

Well, last night I decided to go over and talk to him about where I stood and what I wanted. So I did. I told him I thought I deserved better and he seemed to want to have his cake and eat it too and how I was tired of walking on eggshells….he listened to me and asked me for another chance. He said he had things to work through and that I sort of complicated his "plans" and he wasn't expecting it but I was his g/f, I was #1 and he didn't want to lose me.

Well, I had already checked the redial and he called the ex after he called me on Tuesday night…so that would have been 8pm our time and 11pm her time….god only knows how long they talked for…..

Anyway, we went to a movie and I hardly spoke, he obviously felt bad, but I just don't know if that is enough for me anymore. I didn't sleep over or kiss him and he was disappointed. Tonite I have family plans and he asked if he could come along - I said no, it was family. I needed some Belle Time. I thin k when you flip the script it hits home sometimes…!!!

Anyway, that is what happened in a nutshell (I always think of austin powers when I say that "no, this is me in a nutshell! Help! I am in a nutshell, what sort of shell has a nut like this!!") http://www.3fatchicks.com/ubb//insane.gif

I am feeling strong and positive today and I am sure this will all work out for the best…with OR without this guy…..

Belle!!