Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2005, 04:33 PM   #1  
THICK and tired of it

Default I Miss Hippohips!!!

Ok, ladies- this here thread is where we are going to post to HH while she is away. I thought she'd be back online with us by now, but I haven't seen any posts and not only am I worried about her, I miss the **** out of her!!!

So let's post to her here, and we'll keep bumping the thread so that it is always up at the top and she'll see it right away when she finally checks in with us.

I'll start:

HH, I miss you. I've been thinking about you, and I have to admit that I'm a little worried. I'm not worried that you've "fallen off the diet" because, while the diet is important and I know you want to lose the weight, what is important is that you're doing ok, that the move went well, and you're settling in. I know you have friends, real friends outside your cyber sistas, but we love you too, and we want to be here for you if you are down, or if you are having trouble getting settled in, or if you are really starting to get used to being on your own, or any triumphs you've had, or minor irritations you've been having- we are a group of sistas who are here for you.

What I'm trying to say is that no matter what has been going on, you should definietly feel welcome back to the sistas. If you've fallen off the diet, we're not going to boo you. If you're feeling down, maybe we can cheer you up with our silly talk and our dirty minds (well, Maggie, anyway just kidding, Mag)

Anyway, I'm really missing you and I am thinking of you. Stop in and see us sometime- we'd love to hear from you.

Lori "AKA armadillo oiler"
Old 08-27-2005, 04:46 PM   #2  
Alis volat propiis

S/C/G: 270/See Slider/145-140

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzysgirl
"AKA armadillo oiler"
Lori, now THAT just sounds dirty!

But I argee with the Armadillo, HH! I've been thinking about you too and hoping all is well. We need ya, sista. You've been with us since the beginning. I pray the move went well and that you're settling in and will back online with us soon. Take care, darlin'. We're here for you!
Old 08-28-2005, 09:14 AM   #3  
Proud Slimmin' Sista!

HH, I'm with the other ladies here. I miss you so much--you always had such hilarious postings and were so encouraging to the rest of us here. I've been thinking about you since the move and everything! Really hoping everything's been working out for you. And I hope that the reason you've been absent is because you've been so busy with work and getting your awesome apartment all set up. I hope you're well; we all miss our HH!!

~Amanda
Old 08-28-2005, 11:34 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7"

I miss you too!! I had to go back and find a post of mine to figure out when my period started, and it was in a thread with your posts in it, and I was just thinking how much I missed seeing you here!

I hope everything is going well with your move, and everything!

Cant wait till you get back!!

~Liz
Old 08-29-2005, 09:13 AM   #5  
WW online (pts plus)

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

HH~ I've been thinking of you and praying that everything is going well. I hope you'll have internet access somewhere soon so you can check in with us!
Old 08-29-2005, 09:16 AM   #6  

HH- I miss you and hope all is going well. I hope you get the chanc eto at least stop in soon and let us know you ar ok. We love you and worry about you.
Old 08-29-2005, 02:23 PM   #7  

Are you feeling the love? It is here! Pray the job is going great. How are you doing on your own. We have given you time to get internet up and running. I wonder if we can get a cyber posse out after your bucket Seriously we want you back.
Old 08-29-2005, 03:44 PM   #8  
Tryin' Again

S/C/G: 235/210/150

Height: 5'5"

Yeah, HH, what they all said!! Don't make us get out the torches!!!
Old 08-30-2005, 02:07 PM   #9  
Alis volat propiis

S/C/G: 270/See Slider/145-140

Heh... usually it's ME the posse is comin after. So glad I get to be in the crowd this time, rather than cowering in my bell tower, the frozen black darkness penetrated only by the anemic light flickering from the open refrigerator.
Old 08-30-2005, 08:05 PM   #10  
Thin Girl In Hiding

Oh where oh where has my hippohips gone, oh where oh where can she be????

We miss YOU!!!!!
Hope all is alright and that we hear from you soon!!!

Izzy(Lisa)
Old 08-30-2005, 08:52 PM   #11  
Tryin' Again

We miss you hippohips, o yes we do,
When you're not here with us, we're blue,
O hippo, we miss you.
Old 09-17-2005, 05:37 PM   #12  
Tryin' Again

WELCOME BACK HIPPOHIPS!!!!!

Old 09-19-2005, 04:10 PM   #13  

Aww what a sweet thread! Almost in tears here! Is so nice that you guys have thought of me and such. *blush* As soon as I get a credit card, I will get Internet and catch up and tell you all about things going on here heh. You have been warned. I miss you all, too, and hope everyone is still around! Look, look! I made my 10% without even knowing it.
Old 09-19-2005, 05:08 PM   #14  

Congrats Hippohips!! Way to go on 10%! That is truly awesome..keep up the great work!
Old 09-19-2005, 05:13 PM   #15  

HH-THAT DESERVES A 21 NANNER SALUTE!!!!!

GREAT JOB!!!!
Closed Thread