Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2005, 11:47 AM   #1  
CJ
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 184/172/130

Height: 5'4

Default ~~ Thin Wannabees #5 ~~

Hello and welcome to the Thin Group!

We are a friendly group of ladies who have one thing in common. We are all working together toward our goal of being healthier in our daily lifestyles and to lose weight. There are all different ages and backgrounds here and we all have different ways of losing our weight. We all love to have fun and laugh, but we also give a lot of support, encouragement and motivation for one another, not just in weight loss, but in all of our daily joys and struggles.

Everyone has their ups and downs and we’ll be here with you thru both! Please feel free to post with us - just jump right in and believe me, you will be welcomed with open arms. The more the merrier!

So please join us and let's work together towards a healthier us!!

Please feel free to check out our website and learn more about us at: The Thin Group

Old 08-23-2005, 11:49 AM   #2  
CJ

OK ... onward with the new thread! Hope everyone has a great week and comes in a posts a lot! Remember to check the last thread for any posts you may have missed reading.

Have a great day and see you later!

CJ
Old 08-23-2005, 11:50 AM   #3  

Default looking for support

your group seems very positive any help or support appreciated...
Old 08-23-2005, 12:15 PM   #4  
CJ

Motiv - WELCOME to our group! Glad to have you join in with us. We're a small group but caring and hopefully helpful. We're here for you ... hope to hear from you more so we can get to know you. By the way .. your weight tracker needs a little more info for it to show up correctly .. you need to add [ url=http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/index.php ] to the front of what you have and [ /img] [ /url] to the end (without the spaces after the brackets) and it will show up without the coding showing.

like this but no spaces after the brackets:

[ url=http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/index.php][img]http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/img/heartbar/slider-hearts/lb/374/150/366/.png [ /img] [ /url]

to look like this:

Old 08-23-2005, 12:20 PM   #5  

CJ
I'm trying to update my tracker.
janicej
Old 08-23-2005, 12:21 PM   #6  

Back to the drawing board
janice j
Old 08-23-2005, 01:55 PM   #7  
CJ

Janice:

If you input your code like this but without the space after the brackets (one in front and the two at the end ...

[ url=http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/index.php][img]http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/img/bar06/cartoonapple01/lb/193/130/181.75/.png[ /img][ /url]

It should look like this:

Old 08-24-2005, 10:16 AM   #8  

Good morning,
Well, looks like another 3/4 pound has left my body!! I'm almost at my goal of reaching the 70's on the scale. I'm working on 10 pounds at a time. We are going to the Oregon Gardens today so I will get lots of exercise. My friend who's been there says I will need good walking shoes. I guess I will be walking off a few calories today.
janicej
Old 08-24-2005, 11:15 AM   #9  
CJ

Way to go Janice! You'll be in the 170's very soon! Probably after all the walking you'll be doing today! I had to adjust my weight tracker .. I've been meaning to do it for a while now but hated to as I did go up a few lbs from where I was at the beginning of the year. I bought a new ice cream bar by Blue Bunny Carb Freedom - butter pecan - it's fantastic! If you like the white chocolate you'll love these.

Well ... off to the Sec of State's office I go .. bought a new vehicle yesterday - well, new for me, but used: 1998 GMC Jimmy - love it!

Have fun today!

Hello all you felllow thin wannabees! Hope to hear from you all real soon!

Love, CJ
Old 08-24-2005, 08:48 PM   #10  

Default Hello

motiv8ed,
Welcome to the group. Everyone here seems real nice and CJ is a great encourager.
janicej
Old 08-25-2005, 06:43 PM   #11  

Smile

Well, I worked out at the club and then decided to stop at K-Mart afterwards. They had their bikes on sale, so on a whim I bought one. I haven't been on a bike in over thirty years!!! When I got home I rode it around our driveway. I felt like a kid again. I think I have a new way to lose weight. Now when the grandkids come over to ride their bikes, I'm going to be riding with them. We are going out to dinner with friends tonight so I will try to make some good choices. Hopefully I will weigh less tomorrow.
janicej
Old 08-26-2005, 02:15 AM   #12  
Taking It A Day At A Time

Default What is going on?

Hi guys,
I just wanted to post and let you know I will be gone this weekend and all of next week too. Ken and I are going to visit daughter Air Force daughter, Tracy and her husband, Brett in Illinois. Ken will be coming home alone on Sunday and I will stay with Tracy till next Thursday. Ken has to come back home and get a truck from where he works at Cummins Engine Company, to go to the Farm Progress show in Decateur, Illinois about 2 hours from where Trace lives. Since it is out of the way to take me there on Monday I will just hang with Tracy till Ken comes to get me on Thursday night, than we an go back home to Indiana.

This will be fun, I can spend some time with her, she is going to take some leave to spend some time with me. She said I can go to work with her one day and I will be able to do PT or Physical Training with her squadron, they all run together on a track on base. I told her I could not keep up with a bunch of running Air Force people, who are used to it. But she said I can just go with one of their civilian ladies, who has just had a by pass surgery and walks with them. Well I don't know about that, surely I can walk faster than that, unless I am wrong. I mean I may not be able to keep up with the Air Force people, but I don't think I will be that slow, but maybe I am wrong and she will leave me in the dust. Ha Ha

So than we will be coming home on Friday morning and by Sunday we will be leaving to go to Michigan for the Labor Day weekend to see our families, so no breather for me. Ken wants to go to a car show on Saturday, which is why we wont' be going till Sunday. Than

CJ-You are again a big BRAT BRAT BRAT and you know it. Ha Ha Those Blue Bunny Carb Freedom ice creams sound great. I guess it won't hurt me to eat those, doesn't matter if it is low carb, it has got to be better than the real thing. Miss you and hope things are going great for you and Dickie Poo. Your new vehicle sounds like it is just what you need, now you can carry more stuff in it. Is it 4 wheel drive? You need it with those cold and snowy winters up there.

Motiv8ed-Come on and join in our wonderful group, we will sure motivate you that's for sure. We would honestly love to have you so post again and let tell us about yourself, how you are doing and anything else you think of.

janicej-That bike sounds like it is just what you need to get to where you are going to, in more ways than one that is. LOL Those grandkids better watch out of they will be eating your dust. HA HA I'll bet you will give them a run for their money too.

Peggy-I am truely so very sorry about your Mom, and I feel so bad especially that happened while you were getting ready for her to move in with you. But please don't blame yourself for anything, but I know you do. You are a wonderful person and I know you were a really good daughter to her and it shows from your actions and all the kind things you did for her and any else too. Good luck on your low carb program, you will do great I know it. You always do! Those 10 pounds will be history!

I have still been doing good on my WW plan, when I weighed in on Wednesday I had lost another 2.8 lbs, making it 32.5 so far. I will keep going and I will have to bring some of my foods to Tracy's that I have here. You know the cereal I like to eat and maybe a few Gelatin cups and some pudding cups too and some other stuff I can have. I have them all at home and have loaded up with these good things to eat so that will keep me on my program if I am prepared, that is what my WW leader says anyways.

Well guys, better get out of here and get to beddy bye.

Take care everyone and I will talk to you later, Love you, Sassy Sharon
Old 08-26-2005, 05:31 PM   #13  

Smile

Sharon,
You are doing great on WW. I've been hearing a lot of good things about the program.
Friends that are on the program have both lost weight and are looking great. They motivated me to start dieting. We'll be waiting to hear from you when you get back. Have a good trip. I'm going to get on my new bike see you.
janicej
Old 08-28-2005, 06:15 PM   #14  
CJ

Sorry I haven't been in ... we've had a lot going on and I just haven't been home to play on my computer and to darn tired when I do get on ... Been taking care of a friend's 4 yr old and she keeps you going and going and going! She is a darling, but quite a handful! lol ...

Sharon, know you are having a great time with Tracy. When you come to Mich for labor day I sure wish you could swing up here for a day or two - that would be soooooooo wonderful! That was the downside of moving way up north .. not as close to your family here in Michigan. Oh well, someday soon I hope ... still got the buttershots hidden. We have to go downstate tomorrow to bring our daughter and SIL down to pick up Dick's mom's car. They have to make a trip to New York because Bill's (SIL) mom passed away and their vehicle just will not make it that far. Dick's sis was going to drive the car up here in September but plans changed and they are in need of the car now so we will be driving them down to get it and they will be on their way to NY. we will make a quick visit with the grandkids, and a few friends and then drive right back up here as Dick has to work Tuesday (so much for him being retired) LOL.

Janice, did you get on your bike and forget to turn around and come back? lol. Hope you're having a good weekend .

Well, where are the rest of you gals?????????? Come on in and do a roll call ... don't be bashful.

Well ... got one more load of clothes to hang on the line. Hope to hear from everyone soon.

Love, CJ
Old 08-28-2005, 06:59 PM   #15  

CJ,
Went to the store and bought another bike for my husband. Now he he is riding with me!!!
Closed Thread