Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2005, 09:13 AM   #1  
Proud Slimmin' Sista!

Default Friday!!!!!!

IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!

I am so sorry everyone that I haven't been around much lately. I've been insanely busy these days...plus it's my TOM (blaaaaah!), so I've been quiet because I've not been feeling well. WI is tomorrow, and I'm just praying that I even-out like I did the last time I had my period on WI. At least then the next week I'll be even more likely to see a loss.

It's my sister's 21st birthday this weekend, too! So I'll probably be absent for the next few days. I'm baking the cake (they were so impressed by my dad's cake, they want me to do it again! hehe) and actually kind of coordinating everything, though I'm not sure how I was given that responsibility. It's a miracle how sometimes these things just happen, isn't it? Lol. I still have to wrap her presents and go buy some more decorative items. I feel bad for my sister, though. She doesn't actually turn 21 until Sunday. So when we go out for dinner tomorrow night, she still can't have a little drinky-poo. Bah. That's okay, though. Next weekend is Labor Day...I've got her back. I'm gonna take her someplace nice and let her drink all she wants. She can recover on Monday, lmao.

Well, I better get going. Quite a busy day today! My students get their first paper assignment today, so I have to be sure that I've got all my copies made and that I'm perfectly clear on the assignment myself, just in case they want to ask me questions, lmao.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!!!
~Amanda

Last edited by Calpurrnia; 08-26-2005 at 09:17 AM.
Old 08-26-2005, 09:36 AM   #2  
WW online (pts plus)

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calpurrnia
I've been insanely busy these days...plus it's my TOM (blaaaaah!), so I've been quiet because I've not been feeling well.

Ditto here! I've felt awful for a week now-- working extra and having allergies isn't helping any. Hopefully in another day or two I'll be back to normal. I've eaten a lot of junk food this week, too, but surprisingly the scale has not gone up any. I weigh myself almost daily, and I seem to be staying in the same 2-3 pound range, which I don't count as a gain since it's my TOM. If it's still there next week, though, I'll have to count it as a gain. (I'm doing WW at home on my own, so, I can make up my own rules, lol!)

Amanda~ Sounds like you've got your sister's birthday well-planned! I'm sure she'll enjoy the festivities this weekend... and next.

Everyone else, have a great day!
Old 08-26-2005, 01:44 PM   #3  

Hey, ladies!! TGIF!! It's been a long week, so I'm looking forward to 5:00! It's past time to start the weekend!

I've been doing pretty well on WW. I lost 2.4 pounds at the last WI (on Monday). I have been OP most days, but I don't think I've been eating very healthy though. For example, I'll use most of my points during the day and then have a couple of cups of grapes for supper. I need to work on being more healthy!!

Amanda, your sister is lucky that she has you to celebrate with. 21st birthdays are so exciting!

Have a good weekend everyone!
Old 08-26-2005, 04:06 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7"

ugh, my reply to this post didn't go through... and I don't want to re type it!

I was just ranting about work, so I guess its good it didn't go through, it just helped to get it out lol.

I'm doing ok, I'd be doing better if I was exercising. I just cant seem to motivate myself to actually do it.

I'm kind of in between sizes of clothes that I have. Its annoying! I should be able to wear my old size 18 stuff soon, I was around 235 or so when I could wear them.

I've set my next goal, I'm going to work on 15 lbs to get to 235, as that will be my halfway point to 200. I'm just not sure on the time limit.

I'll have to read and catch up on everyone else!

~Liz
Old 08-26-2005, 04:16 PM   #5  

I haven't been in a size 18 in so long I was wondering how much I would have to lose to be able to fit there..... Em hope springs eternal. My mom has been staying with me because my dad is out of town and she doesn't like to be alone at night. Last night the first thing she says to my husband is wow you have lost weight. Has she noticed my weight loss nonno non no hubby isn't even doing ww and hasn't lost errrrrrrr but so far with her here I am staying on program and for me that is a miracle. She is usually my trigger to stray ..... Have a wonderful week end my sistas
Closed Thread