Old 08-25-2005, 01:44 PM   #1  
Tryin' Again

S/C/G: 235/210/150

Height: 5'5"

Default Thursday Thread

Is there anybody here today?
Old 08-25-2005, 01:57 PM   #2  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

I'm here....you do a new thread each day? Kind of cool, but hard to keep up with, although i subscribed to the forum, so i think i kind of get it now.
Old 08-25-2005, 02:11 PM   #3  

Yeah it is sometimes difficult because you sometimes feel left out of responses if no one goes back to yesterday. But I too am getting the hang of it takes awhile now I like a new thread each day. I just check yesterday before I go on today. Works for me.

Now that my back is doing so much better I walked 1.75 miles today. I am working up to two miles. A trainer on tv said everyone should walk 14 miles a week yikes that seems like a lot. But I would love to get there... Emmmm another dream......
Old 08-25-2005, 02:37 PM   #4  

Hi, ladies!! Just checking in, because I'm swamped at work. I hope you're all doing extraordinary!
Old 08-25-2005, 02:48 PM   #5  
Tryin' Again

S/C/G: 235/210/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi Mitchy, haven't talked to you in a while. How ya been?

Luflic, glad to see your back is doing better. I wish I was able to walk that far. But getting in a pool is good too.

Hi Steph, I just noticed you don't have that far to get to goal. Hang in there.
Old 08-25-2005, 03:25 PM   #6  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Hi Kitty~I'm doing okay but really stressed. Will be moving in the next month or so and i have no idea where yet....having a hard time being on program. I've kind of put it on hold for now, although i want to try and do well regardless of what life throws at me.
Old 08-25-2005, 08:50 PM   #7  

Hi ladies! I had an awful day. Sum it all up I broke down bawling in my car at the dr.'s office the nurse who was leaving came over to see if I was ok. I was so embarassed.

Great to see you here Mitchy! Yeah like Luflic said sometimes you miss people who post the previous day. I do like she does and try to read the previous day's trhead to catch up with everyone. We started daily threads mostly b/c on a busy day we can fill up a couple pages. Though there have been some quiet days around here latley. Either way I am glad to see you here. Life throws us curve balls more often than we like. It's great that you are putting forth an effort even though your life is stressful right now.

Glad to see you too Steph! Hope work eases up!!

Ok I have to run. It's late and I have to drive an hour to my dad and mom's house tomarrow and babysit. They adopted four foster kids starting when I was a senior in highschool. 3 of the 4 have some special needs, the fourth one is in regular school but ahs some social and emotional issues. I am the only person my mom can have watch them. They do on occasion go to a respite person for an hour or so, but nothing longer than that. On full days off of school I am the only other person she can have watch them. So I had to take the day off from my regular babysitting to watch my brother's and sister's. Wish me luck and hope I don't have a nerveous breakdown, b/c I think I was pretty close today.

Have a great night everyone!! I'll probably be busy with my son's birthday party Saturday cooking and SUnday the day of the party...so have a great weekend if I don't get to say that later.
Old 08-26-2005, 04:09 PM   #8  

Misty you are such a special lady!!! Pray everything goes well for the birthday party and you son has a GRRRREAT Birthday. Try and just have F U N !!!
Closed Thread