Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2005, 07:59 AM   #1  
Alis volat propiis

S/C/G: 270/See Slider/145-140

Default Monday Mayhem

Quick post before I hed to work. I had a long talk with myself last night (while I was unsuccessfully trying to sleep) and reminded myself that I KNOW WW works. And the only reason I've gained back 6 pounds is that I stopped working it. And that **** if I can gin back 6 pounds in two weeks then I can easily gain back the whole 13 in no time and be well on my weigh to waying 300 pounds. So once again I'm trying to get back to basics. So, girls, you're still stuck with me... dirty mind and all! Have a great day!
Old 08-22-2005, 08:28 AM   #2  
Thin Girl In Hiding

Oh yeah Maggie-well you're stuck with us too! LOL
Nice job giving yourself a pep talk last night. You're right-you can do this! And we are here for you, cuz we're in this boat together!!!! Plus, you can't leave us, I think we like your dirty mind! (even if some won't admit it!)

Have a super Monday to ALL the sistas!!!

~Izzy(Lisa)
Old 08-22-2005, 12:27 PM   #3  
Tryin' Again

S/C/G: 235/210/150

Height: 5'5"

We're here for ya, Sista!
Old 08-22-2005, 02:18 PM   #4  

We need each other! Great pep talk for yourself. See how much you have improved before you regained all the weight you stopped. Enjoy the small victories. Baby steps. We will succeed!
Old 08-22-2005, 02:36 PM   #5  

ok I have lost my signature somehow. I lost 1.5 this week so yeah. My back is also feeling better not up to my chipper self yet but improving.
Old 08-22-2005, 03:35 PM   #6  
THICK and tired of it

I'm so impressed with all my sistas- Maggie, you are incredible. You face challenges that I don't have, and I know it isn't easy, but I can't get over how you keep bringing yourself back around. Sometimes that is the hardest to do, isnt' it? Luflic, how I wish I could wave a magic wand and make your pain go away, but let me tell you how proud I am that you continue to lose and stay on track despite your back pain.

And it isn't just these two sistas- it's all of us- everyday I'm reading of challenges, difficulties that a sista is facing and overcoming- sometimes with flying colors, sometimes pale and sweaty, but always coming back, always making it through. I am so inspired by you guys.

About that magic wand, I suppose I could just wand off the fat then, too, couldn't I? I'd do it for everyone if I could. But this is better, isn't it? We're learning just how strong we really are.
Old 08-22-2005, 05:04 PM   #7  
Thin Girl In Hiding

DITTO!!!!!!
Old 08-22-2005, 08:23 PM   #8  

HI!! Whew! I am trying so ahrd to catch up on reading since I haven't posted since Thursday!!!

Lizzy-Hang in there this week shall pass and you will feel so much better!! I am close to a new points target, so what I have done to make the transition easier is to drop down 1 point for now and when I reach the next target I will drop down another. That way it doesn't feel like so much. I know 2 points isn't a big change but it feel like alot to me.

Amanda-I hope school is going well and you are comfortable with how you did on your tests!! I did think of you on Saturday.

Lisa-The poop. OMG the POOP, that was too much for me!!!! I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants!!!!!!!!!! Anyhoo sounds like despite the curve ball you did a great job WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie I am sooooojealous of your laundry!! Mine is NEVER ENDING!!!! Plus anytime I think I am done, my dog will walk in with a sock or something LOL.

Maggie-I think you faired well considering the obsticle you faced. Did you know you are allowed to skip weigh in? You don't HAVE to weigh in if you don't want to. Just attendinga meeting might give you some tid bit of information to inspire you. I read your post about your job. I understand, I can see where alot of frutration may stem! Honestly, who cares if you wear purple shoes? I wish I had some shread of wisdom to impart. I am in teh sam esituation on a much much smaller scale. You are a brilliant, creative person perhaps you could choose one project that you are passionate about and just try to do it on a smaller scale for now? That's my best offer. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

AMy-I hope DD is feeling better! My neighbor's son just had cologen (spelling?) inserted to help his valve in the ureter (again my spelling is bad). It didn't work. So now he will haev a more invasive surgery in a few months probably. I have seen him get those UTI over and over and I know how rough it can be on those little ones. I really hope everything works out for your little girl!

Lori-If you did happen to find a magic wand lying around I wouldn't complain too awful much if you waved it this way. What you wrote about the word hate was cute!!! I can just picture the screws tighting around your heart and squishing it tighter LOL Your son sounds like a cutie! He's lucky to have a great mom like you!

Luflic-I am glad you are feeling a bit better. You'll be back to your old self very soon!

I'm sorry if I missed anyone. I am trying to hurry so DH doesn't get mad at me for hiding out in here LOL.

Ok I should get going. The last of the beans are in the canner. That will make 50 pints. We also froze 26 pints of corn need about 26 more, yet. DH bought 2 bushels of peaches today we'll do those the next couple days. Plus, I HAVE to get my house clean for my son's 1st b-day party on Sunday! OH, anybody got about 20 or 30 extra hours from thier week laying around? I really could use some more time. have a great night everyone!!
Old 08-23-2005, 01:03 PM   #9  

Lets all chip in and get that magic wand! Misty you are amazing girl. I roasted 1/2 bushel of tomatoes yesterday and thought I was Martha Stewart Come winter you will be so glad.
Closed Thread