Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2001, 09:43 PM   #1  
Thursday Lady

Default Thursday Weigh In Results - 8/9

This is late, I know. Sorry.
It has been one busy week at work. Yesterday I kept thinking that it must be Friday. See, I'm all mixed up.

Sandra, you are doing wonderfully. Keep it up.
Welcome to the group.

Tammy, getting back to school will help you lose, I just know it.

Susan, You'll have a big loss next week.

I gained 1/2 pound this week. I was happy that it wasn't more.

Tina
Old 08-11-2001, 09:57 AM   #2  

I hope school helps things. I'll have to make sure that I keep more water in my little fridge in my classroom instead of storing pop in there. Really need to cut back in that area.

Being on a more "normal" schedule helps I think. I don't have the chance to run and grab a snack or a Pepsi.

Need to decide what program I want to get on. Not sure if I want to do WW, count calories, count fat grams, or do the Weigh Down workshop thing. I'm not sure my religious faith is strong enough for Weigh Down. That's what the secretary has been doing since Feb. She is very faithful, and is a strong church member.

Hope you all are having a good weekend. I am chatting and this isn't the chatting thread!!!
Old 08-11-2001, 12:18 PM   #3  
Thursday Lady

This is really for the Chatters, but here I go.

Tammy,
Here are my "3 cents" about Weigh Down & you not having a strong enough faith-----being a faithful church-going member or being a church secretary does not automatically mean one is stronger than another. (Just to pick on church secretaries )
Give yourself credit. You read your Bible, do what it says, and attend church. You are able to do the Weigh Down. So There!
I may be speaking out of turn. If I seem to be, forgive me.
Tina
Old 08-11-2001, 09:56 PM   #4  

Tina, you have no idea what reading your post just did for me (or to me?). I shivered, got all teary eyed, and had a big grin on my face! Thank you! I think I just might give Weigh Down a try. I might wait until school starts, what is your opinion on that part? Be honest. Sometimes I try to talk to Bob about things, and he just ignores it. I think he is tired of hearing about the weight, you know?

I need to pull out the Gwen Shamblin book and start reading it again. The Bible is an everyday thing almost, so know problem there!

Thanks again. Tammy
Closed Thread