Lighten Up! Feeling a little stressed out over your diet? This forum is for you! Laugh a little, relax, and take a load off!

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2001, 12:39 PM   #1  
Michigan Old-Timer

Default The 'Thingie'

There was a man who really took care of his body. He lifted weights and jogged 8 miles a day. One day, he took a look in the mirror and noticed that he was tanned all over except his "thingie". So he decided to do something about it.

He went to the beach, completely undressed himself and buried himself in the sand, except for his "thingie" which he left sticking up.

Two old ladies were strolling along the beach, one using a cane. Upon seeing the "thingie" sticking up over the sand, she began to move it around with her cane, remarking to the other lady, "There's no justice in the world".

The other lady asked what she meant. She said, when I was 20, I was curious about it. When I was 30, I enjoyed it. When I was 40, I asked for it. When I was 50, I paid for it. When I was 60, I prayed for it. When I was 70, I forgot about it. Now, I am 80 and the damn things are growing wild on the beach and I'm too old to squat.
Old 08-10-2001, 05:32 PM   #2  

I love your sense of humour
Old 08-22-2001, 10:24 PM   #3  

Hey this looks like it should be the most popular page in the works!!
Certainly appeals to me!
Laughing about our plight will bring a solution to our dilemma and bring our pity party to a premature halt, maybe even ruin our entire day!!!! Or maybe jiggle off some of those calories in shaking at fun!!
I'll go for laughing and ruining my whining tone anytime!
I just looked in the fridge for something non harmful to munch on and settled for a bowl of freshly shelled peas. Now that I have devoured them do you suppose I should predict a raving case of the green pea two-step??Let you know in the next episode!
Lois
Old 08-24-2001, 02:24 PM   #4  

OMG that is too cute and funny lmao
Old 08-24-2001, 06:06 PM   #5  

I work with the elderly and the "thingie" really hit me funny. Just like I might hear from one of my little dolls. They are so cute and I just love them!
Lois
Closed Thread