Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-12-2005, 09:21 PM   #1  

Wink The best place for support & success!

I just have to mention this. I have watched this site for awhile now. And I finally joined the other day. I have paid for diet sites and had less support on those sites then I have found here already! I still pay for SBD online and find the boards are not that great for support there. They were much better over a year ago!

I am going to cancel my subscription to SBD online. I am wondering what I am actually paying for there! I have all of the books... and you can beat the support you get here on this (3FC's) site!! I can almost guarantee that I will have much better success and a much better outlook now that I have joined this site!

Thank you to all of you who have written to me already!! I sure do appreciate all of your advice!! This is really a wonderful site. I am glad I finally joined.
TMunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 12:31 AM   #2  
SuperFreak

S/C/G: 330/319/150

Height: 5"5

Glad to see ya and welcome welcome welcome ..
MorticiaAddams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 03:39 AM   #3  
it's always something

Thanks for all of the kind words! All of the members here are SO supportive. We hope you'll stick around for a long time, while you are maintaining your weight loss
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 08:59 AM   #4  

Hi Tracy, I noticed that you stopped smoking in May. I quit in December (after 35 years) and have put on about 10 more pounds that I am struggling to get off. I want to tell you about a support site for former smokers - it is the stopsmokingcenter.net It is a much smaller site than this and also has an awesome forum. One section of it is about weight gain when quitting. It isn't a competing site to this one...just different topic.

Dinah
Dinahgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 09:13 AM   #5  

Dinah,

Good morning. Thanks for the heads up on that site! I have not heard of that one before. I can't wait to go and check it out. There is a board on here titled: Smoke Weighters or something like that... you might like it. A few have posted there already. Anyway, thanks a million for the site! I do appreciate it.
TMunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 04:46 PM   #6  
banned

Hi, I quit SB diet forum, because they were so petty and mean there. All I wanted to do was tell them about my new Weight Loss Bracelet that I found on the interenet and was wearing, it helped me lose weight, When I looked at the heavy lady I would put down my fork right away, and when I looked at the cute thin lady on the flip side I wanted to look like her. I started at 162 and now I am 148 and it realy is a good reminder. What other things do all of you use and do? Edna
Edna27 is offline   Reply With Quote