View Single Post
Old 08-10-2005, 09:46 PM   #12
Lizzyg

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7"

Speaking of Mangos, I almost forgot about mine in the fridge, I'll have to check it out to see if its still good. It has a different flavor, I tried it for the first time about a month ago. Its not bad, but there are other fruits that I like better.

I've started eating more fruit for the most part. Peaches, nectarines, strawberries, apples... all good

Most of the stuff I ate before is ok on WW, with a few exceptions (can you say pizza??) But I also like the Aunt Millie's buns that are only one point! yum!

I also like spaghetti. Its only 3 pts for a cup, and a cup of noodles is pretty big

I also like the light hot dogs. Only 2.5 pts per dog... not bad!

Ground turkey - a whole lot less points than ground beef, and I think it tastes better. Craig doesn't like it so much, but eats it cause he knows its helping me out.

Baked chips - any kind

I love chicken breasts, and I still eat a lot of those (Gotta love when Meijers has a sale, and you get 2 4 lb bags of boneless skinless chicken breasts, individually frozen for the price of one ) since I don't like steak anyway.

I'm a kind of picky eater anyway, so lol thankfully most of the stuff I like is ok for WW, I just now have to watch my portions.

~Liz