View Single Post
Old 08-10-2005, 12:18 PM   #6
Bev in WI

Just like everyone else - Laughing Cow Cheese wedges and SF Jello & Lite Cool Whip. Never tried either one until WW.

Also like Dannon Light 'n Fit Vanilla Yogurt. I eat it for dessert/snack or breakfast. I discovered Kashi Crunch cereal and like 1/2 c yogurt (1pt), 1/2 c Kashi Crunch (1pt) and 1/2 c strawberries or blueberries (1/2 pt but I count 1) mixed together.

Brummel & Brown spread instead of butter. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter is okay, but B&B tastes better to me.

My mainstays are tuna and chicken breasts. Eat them at least 5 out of 7 days.

Right now - all the fresh fruits and vegetables. I always liked them and ate them regularly, but they are so good this time of year and I enjoy them everyday. Plan to hit the Farmer's Mkt again on Saturday.

The Hillshire Farms deli meats (in the Glad containers) are all good and only 1 pt for 5 slices. I use them in sandwiches, omelets, and salads. Tried the Beef last time and it made a great sandwich with some Sara Lee Garden Pepper mustard.

I actually try something new every time I grocery shop - have tried mangoes (and didn't care for them), zucchini (okay but I could live without it), and balsamic vinegar (great stuff!).

~Bev~