Kaipo "Sweetheart"

S/C/G: 260/176/175

Height: 5' 10"

Talking August Chat

I just wanted to be first.

Hope to catch you all here this month.
Old 08-01-2005, 09:29 PM   #2  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Thanks for starting this month's thread pj.

Long weekend here in Canada so I have had 3 days of some rest and some work around the house mixed in.

Weigh in is tomorrow
Old 08-02-2005, 10:48 AM   #3  

Whats the deal with the Chat? What is the topic? Or is there one? Do we just drop in blab?
-Dawn
Old 08-02-2005, 10:50 AM   #4  

I am soooooo happy! I am going on holiday at the end of this month. 2 weeks in Kephalonia! Cannot wait! This is Captain Corelli's mandolin country for those who don't know. An Greek island. Still unspoilt apparently.
Old 08-02-2005, 11:39 AM   #5  
Kaipo "Sweetheart"

Talking Blab away

Dawn,

My professional opinion (snarf) is that the chat is just that. Imagine that we all are meeting at a coffee shop and what do we talk about? Goings on in our lives, goals, things that dont fall under exercise or gold stars or movies.

Mostly general BS

But I am a talkaholic and have to carry on 18 convos at once or I get tense.
Old 08-02-2005, 01:15 PM   #6  

pj-

Just drop in and discuss whatever you want to, news, comings and goings - it just a way to keep up with each other.
Old 08-02-2005, 02:01 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 202/144/Lean/Fit

Height: 5'2

Okay, so I am trying to get my eating back on track after vacation and am STRUGGLING today. I told myself if I found a dollar in my purse then that meant I deserved Pop-tarts. I found a dollar but when I went to the vending machine, there were 4 other women in the kitchen and I didn't want to be seen buying junk food, so I bought a splenda sweetened fruit drink instead. Then I found 75 more cents in my purse, went to get my Pop-tarts and accidentally selected popcorn instead. I guess I really am NOT meant to eat them.

Tiki.
Old 08-02-2005, 02:05 PM   #8  

lol...yep, I'd say your "cheating" was not in the stars today Tiki! lol
Dawn
Old 08-02-2005, 03:59 PM   #9  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

Hi girls!

Tiki - That made me laugh. As Frued said, "There are no accidents." You probably have trained yourself so well that even though your brain was saying poptarts, your fingers knew better!

I made my goal for the month of July - to lose 10 pounds. I'm very happy but also a little worried that I won't be able to repeat it in August. I want to lose 10 more pounds in August. But I have a bike and I've signed up for classes this semester (to include cardio swimming). So I guess it's a step in the right direction!
Old 08-02-2005, 04:31 PM   #10  

Tiki - the weight loss Goddess was saying NO! to you

Way to go on the 10lb loss Jessica!
Old 08-06-2005, 01:16 AM   #11  
LivingDeadGirl

S/C/G: 325/250/165

Height: 5'7"

sorry i haven't been stayin up to date here...been so hectic...family's in town...as in the WHOLE family...my mom has 6 brothers and sisters...reunion's tomorrow...today was the family pictures...my new job...andy just got a job...but now i think things'll settle down after tomorrow lol...i'm takin a lil breaker from watchin the calories i think...i need time for my metabolism to stop thinkin it's starving (if that's what it's doin)...usually i lose better if i break for a few months...i was gonna back off on the exercising but i don't know how much i wanna do that...i've got some great muscle tone goin now and i'm not gonna lose that! lol

anyways enough about me...glad to see you are all alive and well
Old 08-06-2005, 01:23 PM   #12  
Kaipo "Sweetheart"

Default Checking in -

Hi all!

Just checking in to see what everyone is up to?

I had a funeral yesterday for DH gramma. Drove over 600 miles, long story, but it is done now.

Bad eating yesterday - going back to the calorie counting meal planning to get back on track and cleanse the old system.

Hope you are all well and happy.

PJ
Old 08-06-2005, 06:57 PM   #13  

hiya Chicklets, i'm back from our first run down to NC transporting crap to crap up our new home...Drove 10 hours down, unloaded the 24 ft trailer, and then hauled the boxes into their respective rooms..UGH Sweaty and Sore and totally spent! Woke up to hugical butterflies and jeweled hummingbirds sipping nectar from the 12 ft butterfly bush that sits right at my kitchen windows! A great deck to drink my cawfee, and do my morning crossword puzzles and 1/3 acre of fenced back yard for the girls to run in.. H E A V E N *sigh* We spent Thursday exploring the immediate area..Lakes ,fishing,kayaking..and all the trappings of suburbia about 10 mins away..loverly! We got all we wanted to accomplished and are back in NJ. The movers come Friday... and we will be on our way to our new home permanently on Sunday, where my life will once again revolve around unpacking and cleaning!
PJ -sorry to hear about DH Gma.. 600 miles is a loong trip!
Ferrett - enjoy the fam reunion... Just eat healthy and drink water... you should be able to maintain until you are ready to resume cal counting
Jess- FABU on 10 pounds -that is wonderful!
Tiki- That is tooooo funnie!
Dawnliz-I'll chat withya anytime !
Peacock2 - that sounds like a dream vacation! Can ya stuff me in a suitcase?lol
Mauv, enjoy your looooong weekend!
Old 08-08-2005, 09:41 AM   #14  
LivingDeadGirl

S/C/G: 325/250/165

Height: 5'7"

hope all is going well with the rest of you...happy monday (if there is such a thing)
Old 08-08-2005, 09:49 AM   #15  

Schatzi - Hi . Don't think I will have room. Sorry. Trying to cut down on the packing. Last year I wore hardly any of the clothes I packed. Not a naturist- just packed too much!
Closed Thread