Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2005, 11:42 PM   #1  
Alis volat propiis

S/C/G: 270/See Slider/145-140

Default Get to Know You Quiz, Part II

Too tired to answer these myself right now, but I will tomorrow. Just wanted to get them out there.

WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING? IF YOU COULD BE ANYTHING ELSE, WHAT WHAT IT BE?

WHAT IS YOUR FAITH?

WHO WOULD YOU DIE FOR?

DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT? HOW ABOUT LUST AT FIRST SIGHT?

IT'S FIVE YEARS FROM NOW... TELL US ABOUT YOU THEN.

THREE WORDS THAT BEST DESCRIBE YOU ...
***PHYSICALLY:
***OTHERWISE:

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE FOR YOUR EPITAPH TO SAY?

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE REMEMBERED?

LUCKY/FAVORITE NUMBER?

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE:
***COLOR:
***SCENT (NOT PERFUME):
***PERFUME:
***MALE NAME:
***FEMALE NAME:
***FOOD (POINTS BE DAMNED):
***FOOD (WW FRIENDLY):
***BEVERAGE:
******ALCOHOLIC:
******NON-ALCOHOLIC:
***BADMINTION POSITION
***FLOWER:

CHOOSE:
***DOG OR CAT:
***MORNING OR EVENING:
***SNOW OR RAIN:
***WINTER, SPRING, SUMMER OR FALL:
***HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL:
***CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA:
***BETTY OR WILMA:
***FRED OR BARNEY:
***DAVID CASSIDY OR DONNY OSMOND:
***E-MAIL OR HANDWRITTEN LETTER:
Old 08-04-2005, 08:28 AM   #2  
Alis volat propiis

S/C/G: 270/See Slider/145-140

I'm a writer and editor. I would like to be a very successful writer and editor. Actually, Carrie from "Sex and the City" is living my dream professional life. I also dream of running an inn in Vermont or a funky coffeehouse/book store/performance space in the city.

WHAT IS YOUR FAITH?
Grew up Catholic, was unchurched for a long time, turned to Paganism and studied Wicca. Then found my way back to Jesus and Christianity. But I choose to worship Him in a more natural, Earth-based way than traditional Christians. I think I have to make up a new name for my faith!

WHO WOULD YOU DIE FOR?
My daugher, my love.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT? HOW ABOUT LUST AT FIRST SIGHT? Yes and yes and have been lucky enough to experience both, with the same person.

I either own my own successful publishing house or have a lucrative freelance career. Either way, I'm not punching someone else's time clock.

***PHYSICALLY: zaftig, sexy, changing
***OTHERWISE: devilish, thoughtful, creative

"I'll be back."

As a passionate, caring person with a good heart, a wild nature and an enduring soul.

LUCKY/FAVORITE NUMBER?

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE:
***COLOR: Purple, scarlet, green
***SCENT (NOT PERFUME): Lilacs, basil, clean sheets
***PERFUME: Romance
***MALE NAME: Jake
***FEMALE NAME: Chloe
***FOOD (POINTS BE DAMNED): Fresh mozzarella, roasted peppers and crusty bread, with a side of broccoli rabe and wrinkled black olives
***FOOD (WW FRIENDLY): Hmmmm... same, I guess
***BEVERAGE:
******ALCOHOLIC: Mojito
******NON-ALCOHOLIC: Green tea with ginseng and honey
***BADMINTION POSITION: Ride 'em, cowgirl
***FLOWER: Lilacs

CHOOSE:
***DOG OR CAT: Both
***MORNING OR EVENING: Morning
***SNOW OR RAIN: Torrential rain!
***WINTER, SPRING, SUMMER OR FALL: Winter
***HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL: Full
***CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA: Vanilla
***BETTY OR WILMA: Wilma
***FRED OR BARNEY:Fred
***DAVID CASSIDY OR DONNY OSMOND: Yummmm... David
***E-MAIL OR HANDWRITTEN LETTER: Handwritten
Old 08-04-2005, 03:56 PM   #3  
THICK and tired of it

I'm a mom and a grad student- I'm hoping to teach in a 2 year college because I have a real proletarian bent, but I'm also considering doctoral work in rhetoric and composition. But I'd rather be an archeologist, hands down. Or a host of one of those travel shows, like exploring ancient ruins and such- is it Michael Palin that does that now?

WHAT IS YOUR FAITH?
Maggie, you and I have much in common, though I have not returned to Christianity- I love it though, and I love christians- anytime I see someone with faith, and acting on it, it makes me happy. I don't dabble in wicca or anything like that- I just have my own set of beliefs that I've developed over many years of studying various religions and, of course, the paranormal.

WHO WOULD YOU DIE FOR?
My son, my Lisa, my parents, my brother. I'd die for anyone that I love- I'm not afraid of death, not one bit. And without sounding suicidal or insane, I look forward to passing on (many years from now!!) to find out what happens next...

DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT? HOW ABOUT LUST AT FIRST SIGHT? Well, lust yes indeedy, uh huh, last night at the pit there was some 20-something fabio with long dark curly hair... ah, sweet dreams last night... As for love, I have no idea what that even is. I don't know if I've ever loved anyone any differently than I love anyone else in my family. I don't know the difference between love and in love.

Thin and healthy for sure. I'll have a stable job and more freedom to pursue my interests (if I can settle on one or two!) and DS will be 10- I hope we're traveling to Europe together by then.

***PHYSICALLY: "She's gotta prettyface"
***OTHERWISE: Interesting, intelligent, funny

(I'll be back- good one, Maggie! Mine should say that too!) I'd rather not have any monument or headstone or anything, actually, just ashes in the wind. My obit, though- let's hope it is more than one paragraph!

As a good heart.

LUCKY/FAVORITE NUMBER?
7? I really have no luck whatsoever.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE:
***COLOR: Orange, brown, green.
***SCENT (NOT PERFUME): the incense that comes in the blue box that I can't pronounce the name of!
***PERFUME: patchouli (yep, mm hmm, the perfume of choice of dirty hippies!)
***MALE NAME: Erik
***FEMALE NAME: Lucy
***FOOD (POINTS BE DAMNED): Foccacia and gouda with a great olive oil for dipping
***FOOD (WW FRIENDLY): Laughing Cow Cheese!
***BEVERAGE: Klarbrunn lime
******ALCOHOLIC: Varies. Irish cream in coffee, limon/diet coke, beer
******NON-ALCOHOLIC: Water with lemon
***BADMINTION POSITION: Hahahaha!!! It's been so long, I don't remember!!! At this point, I'd have to say any one of them!!!!
***FLOWERaffodils, glads, iris, and orchids

CHOOSE:
***DOG OR CAT: Both, but I have cats and have never had a dog
***MORNING OR EVENING: Evening. Better yet, middle of the night
***SNOW OR RAIN: Rain, though they rank equally in a storm- love storms!
***WINTER, SPRING, SUMMER OR FALL: Fall
***HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL: "It doesn't really matter, pretty soon you're bound to spill it" (Indigo Girls song)
***CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA: Vanilla (prefer butterscotch to either!)
***FRED OR BARNEY:Barney
***DAVID CASSIDY OR DONNY OSMOND: David for sure! "I think I love you!"
***E-MAIL OR HANDWRITTEN LETTER: Handwritten, even one line on a scrap of paper
Old 08-04-2005, 04:54 PM   #4  
Proud Slimmin' Sista!

WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING? IF YOU COULD BE ANYTHING ELSE, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Study. And read. And write. The way I qualify (in my head) my current position: I am an apprentice to Shakespeare's England and must therefore go through the appropriate initiation phases, which include (but are not limited to) taking courses that don't matter to my degree, writing papers I'm not interested in, studying for comps exams for an entire summer just so I can pass them that one day in October, jumping through departmental political hoops, and finally asking "how high" when required.

WHAT IS YOUR FAITH?
Roman Catholic. There's...not much of a story there. Lol. I did have some harrowing experiences when I was growing up which, unfortunately, taught me to say that I was Catholic in an apologetic tone. Mostly I adopted that tone so that people would stop condemning me to ****. Now, at the age of 23, I'm trying to eradicate that tone from that particular statement.

WHO WOULD YOU DIE FOR?
Any of my immediate family members. My sister, first and foremost.

I do believe in lust at first sight. Lord knows I've felt lusty toward men I've only just seen once, lol. Whew. Yum. Er, anyway! I'm with Lori on this one--I don't think I've ever been in love, so I don't really know what that is. I've never experienced eros before. Sometimes I'm not entirely sure I believe it even exists for me...but that's kind of a sad statement to make in a generally light-hearted survey, lol.

I received my MA three years prior and am now in the midst of my PhD. I should receive my PhD in two or three years. I am (hopefully) teaching either at the university I am studying at or at a 2-year school. I'm like Lori with her proletariat statement. I believe that if I get a stellar education, then it is the kids who are unlikely to get the same education who require my instruction more than the other kids. The other kids can be taught by my teachers. I like to think that I should offer students an opportunity to have an education unexpected by what their tuition suggests. More bang for their buck, in other words. Oh, and in five years, I should have attended more conferences so that my name is common on the lips of my colleagues.

***PHYSICALLY: in medias res
***OTHERWISE: energetic, kind, solitary

I've never given this much thought. I'd like for it to have something of an early modern literature quote on there...maybe something other people wouldn't quite understand, but would be able to sum me up in a sentence. It'd be nice if the word "loving" were used in some context or another.

As the professor who cared whether or not every single one of her students learned something, even if it wasn't part of the lesson. And as a pivotal force in the Shakespeare/early modern English lit. circle.

LUCKY/FAVORITE NUMBER?
4 (favorite--it's never held any particular luck for me as far as I can tell)

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE:
***COLOR: purple
***SCENT (NOT PERFUME): lilacs, honeysuckles, Mom's carrot cake in the works
***PERFUME: Burberry Brit
***MALE NAME: Alexander Michael (there's a story--my parents wanted to name their son Michael Alexander, but they never had a son. I've always promised I'd name my son Alexander Michael in honor of them.)
***FEMALE NAME: Emma Leigh (my middle name's "Leigh," so I could pass that on...and Emma's just very pretty. And "Emma Leigh" sounds like "Emily," so it works. hehe)
***FOOD (POINTS BE DAMNED): Mom's red velvet cake with cream cheese icing
***FOOD (WW FRIENDLY): Quaker's cheddar mini rice cakes
***BEVERAGE:
******ALCOHOLIC: cosmopolitan (I'm particular about my vodka: only as low as Absolut, and my favorite is Grey Goose); Yellow-Tail shiraz (points friendly, hehe)
******NON-ALCOHOLIC: water (I'm a water-holic, lol)
***BADMINTION POSITION: *le sigh* It's been far too long to even know. I suppose the answer is, "Yes please!" Lol.
***FLOWER: Gerbera daisies. If a wedding is in the cards, I would like these all over the church and in my bouquet and as centerpieces at the reception. Gerbera daisies all around!

CHOOSE:
***DOG OR CAT: Either. I love animals. I currently have a cat and have never had a dog, but I'd love to get one some day.
***MORNING OR EVENING: Morning for work-outs; evening for studying
***SNOW OR RAIN: Snow sans ice; rain sans flooding (ah...to live in the South...lol)
***WINTER, SPRING, SUMMER OR FALL: Fall! My birthday's in September, so I have a bit of a bias toward Fall.
***HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL: Half-full, generally. I can be fairly optimistic in my own right.
***CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA: Chocolate until I get tired of it, then vanilla.
***BETTY OR WILMA: Wilma. She's so level-headed.
***FRED OR BARNEY: Barney. He's so goofy.
***DAVID CASSIDY OR DONNY OSMOND: Lol, a little before my time...but I'd say David. When Donny had that talk show with Marie, that pretty much sealed the deal for David Cassidy, lmao. Donny just kind of freaked me out. Plus, I saw a Family Guy where they included a scenario of Donny and Marie in bed together looking freaked out and Donny saying, "We can't tell Mom." Lmao...so now I can't get that image out of my head!!
***E-MAIL OR HANDWRITTEN LETTER: E-mail for speed; handwritten letter for intimacy (platonic or otherwise)
Old 08-04-2005, 07:28 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7"

WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING? Dental Assistant/front desk
IF YOU COULD BE ANYTHING ELSE, WHAT WHAT IT BE? a beach bum

WHAT IS YOUR FAITH? I have Christian beliefs, but they are not as strong as they used to be, and its been a while since I've been to church.

WHO WOULD YOU DIE FOR? My family (and I include Craig in that, even though we aren't married)

DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT? Maybe

HOW ABOUT LUST AT FIRST SIGHT? of course

IT'S FIVE YEARS FROM NOW... TELL US ABOUT YOU THEN. I'll be married, and I would have had my dream wedding on Mackinaw island or in Hawaii I'd finally go back to school for dental hygiene, and be working in a wonderful office with a non jerky boss. I'll have a child or two crawling around.

***PHYSICALLY: curvy, soft skin, tall
***OTHERWISE: caring, funny, cool lol

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE FOR YOUR EPITAPH TO SAY? I'm not sure, I've never really thought about it.

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE REMEMBERED? As a wonderful mom

LUCKY/FAVORITE NUMBER? 7

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE:
***COLOR: White or Lilac
***SCENT (NOT PERFUME): fresh rain or lilacs. Or Craig's skin.
***PERFUME: Pleasures
***MALE NAME: Christopher
***FEMALE NAME: Pru (like from Charmed )
***FOOD (POINTS BE DAMNED): PIZZA!!!! and just a big block of cheddar/Monterey jack cheese. Olive oil with spices and a large piece of good bread.
***FOOD (WW FRIENDLY): any kind of fruit
***BEVERAGE:
******ALCOHOLIC: whew... I haven't drank in forever. I had a bad experience last Thanksgiving weekend with 8 or so Long Beaches. lol. But usually anything fruity.
******NON-ALCOHOLIC: Water or Lemonade. Or Coke.
***BADMINTON POSITION - on my hands and knees... looking for the birdie or the racket of course
***FLOWER: Lilacs

CHOOSE:
***DOG OR CAT: I cant! I love my puppy, but I love cats!
***MORNING OR EVENING: evening
***SNOW OR RAIN: rain
***WINTER, SPRING, SUMMER OR FALL: summer
***HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL: half full
***CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA: vanilla (but chocolate during AF)
***BETTY OR WILMA: Betty
***FRED OR BARNEY: Barney
***DAVID CASSIDY OR DONNY OSMOND: well... lol thats a dated question lol jk, I'd say Donny, but thats only cause I have to pick one And I saw that Family Guy episode...
***E-MAIL OR HANDWRITTEN LETTER: email

Last edited by Lizzyg; 08-04-2005 at 09:06 PM.
Old 08-04-2005, 07:58 PM   #6  

WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING?
Interrupt dinner to sell people things they do not need.

IF YOU COULD BE ANYTHING ELSE, WHAT WHAT IT BE?
An actor in a play.

WHO WOULD YOU DIE FOR?
My husband, my cats.

Yes to both.

Oh, no!! Wrinkles!

***PHYSICALLY:
Lumpy, soft, pale.

***OTHERWISE:
Quiet, creative, moody.

LUCKY/FAVORITE NUMBER?
17. (Definitely not any number over 150 )

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE:
***COLOR: Purple.
***SCENT (NOT PERFUME): Hot chocolate that has gone bad.
***PERFUME: Jasminetheraphy.
***MALE NAME: Alexander.
***FOOD (POINTS BE DAMNED): Potato soup, pistachio pudding.
***FOOD (WW FRIENDLY): Rice with tostitos cheese salsa.
***BEVERAGE:
******ALCOHOLIC: Do not drink.
******NON-ALCOHOLIC: Green tea.
***FLOWER: Tulips.

CHOOSE:
***DOG OR CAT: Cat.
***MORNING OR EVENING: Evening.
***SNOW OR RAIN: Rain when outside, snow when inside.
***WINTER, SPRING, SUMMER OR FALL: Spring.
***HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL: Half full.
***CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA: Vanilla.
***BETTY OR WILMA: Wilma.
***FRED OR BARNEY: Barney.
***DAVID CASSIDY OR DONNY OSMOND: David Cassidy.
***E-MAIL OR HANDWRITTEN LETTER: Handwritten.

Last edited by hippohips; 08-04-2005 at 08:01 PM.
Old 08-05-2005, 09:54 AM   #7  
WW online (pts plus)

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING? IF YOU COULD BE ANYTHING ELSE, WHAT WHAT IT BE? I work two days a week as the Activity Director in a nursing home-- I do all the paperwork, and I have two assistants who do the fun stuff. I miss that part, but, I love my schedule. I've been there for ten years now. After my daughter was born I went down to part-time hours so that she wouldn't have to go to daycare.
If I ever win the lottery, I'm going to buy an old barn and convert it into a consignment crafts/ antiques shop, complete with a room in the back so my employees can bring their kids to work with them.

WHAT IS YOUR FAITH? Catholic. I've questioned & explored it over the years, and the older I get, the more spiritual I become.

WHO WOULD YOU DIE FOR? My daughter or my husband.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT? HOW ABOUT LUST AT FIRST SIGHT? Lust, yes.... we've all been there. Love? No. Not true love. That has to be based on trust and friendship- neither of which can truely be assessed at first glance.

IT'S FIVE YEARS FROM NOW... TELL US ABOUT YOU THEN. I pray that I will have more children-- hopefully two more by then. I'll hopefully have conquered my cluttered closets and have an completely organized, happy home. (I've made a lot of progress on the house already.)

***PHYSICALLY: tall, blond, curvy
***OTHERWISE: creative, happy, easy going, (ok, that's four words)

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE FOR YOUR EPITAPH TO SAY? Hmmm.... I don't really know. I have an interest in cemetaries and have done some volunteer work transcribing grave stones, but I've never figured out what my own should say.

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE REMEMBERED? A warm, caring person.

LUCKY/FAVORITE NUMBER? 43

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE:
***SCENT (NOT PERFUME): Hmmm.... all I can think of right now is fresh laundry. Lol.
***PERFUME: Mesmerize by Avon
***MALE NAME: Joshua
***FEMALE NAME: Rose
***FOOD (POINTS BE DAMNED): Pizza, Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese, or my infamous Chicken Enchiladas (which are probably 6000 points each!)
***FOOD (WW FRIENDLY): broccoli- I love it!
***BEVERAGE:
******ALCOHOLIC: Corona beer with a lime
******NON-ALCOHOLIC: Mountain Dew
***BADMINTION POSITION
***FLOWER: pansies

CHOOSE:
***DOG OR CAT: dog
***SNOW OR RAIN: snow
***WINTER, SPRING, SUMMER OR FALL: Fall
***HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL: half full
***CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA: Chocolate
***FRED OR BARNEY: Fred
***DAVID CASSIDY OR DONNY OSMOND: Donny
***E-MAIL OR HANDWRITTEN LETTER:
handwritten
Old 08-05-2005, 01:18 PM   #8  

WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING? IF YOU COULD BE ANYTHING ELSE, WHAT WHAT IT BE? I am a stay at home mom. I fI could do anything else, I want an office job where children are not involved. I LOVE kids, but I have NEVER had ajob that did not involve kids. I have never had a job that just dealt with adults.

WHAT IS YOUR FAITH? I was raised United Methodist. We at times attend a nondemoinational church headed by a very Baptist pastor. I guess my faith is one of my own as I believe there are some issues with most organized religions.

WHO WOULD YOU DIE FOR? My kids

DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT? HOW ABOUT LUST AT FIRST SIGHT? Yes and yes.

IT'S FIVE YEARS FROM NOW... TELL US ABOUT YOU THEN. I am thin, active and self assured. My daughter and son are in school and I am thinking about trying for number 3. Maybe I'll be in school to get a degree that is far more usefull than one in "The Education of the Speech and Hearing Handicap" which limits my area so much I can't really get a job with it unless I am a speech teacher. I can't be a speech teacher b/c I can't afford my master's and I don't really think I want to be one anyway. Either way I'll be a healthy active good example for my kids.

***PHYSICALLY: average, overweight, plain
***OTHERWISE: shy, indecisive, kind

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE FOR YOUR EPITAPH TO SAY? I Be.

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE REMEMBERED? as a good mom and wife and a kind person.

LUCKY/FAVORITE NUMBER? I don't have one

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE:
***COLOR: green and orange-the pukier the better
***SCENT (NOT PERFUME):vanilla
***PERFUME:Rapture by Victoria's Secret
***MALE NAME: Hmmmm..... I guess Conner or Finn
***FEMALE NAME: Emma Leigh
***FOOD (POINTS BE DAMNED):Beef Stroganoff or Stromboli
***FOOD (WW FRIENDLY): That thin Crisp sundae Lisa and Lori introduced us to
***BEVERAGE:
******ALCOHOLIC:Wood Chuck
******NON-ALCOHOLIC:Green Tea with Honey
***BADMINTION POSITION Don't have one
***FLOWER:Daisy, then Daffiodil

CHOOSE:
***DOG OR CAT:cat, but I lov edogs too, I just can't live without a cat
***MORNING OR EVENING:morning
***SNOW OR RAIN:rain
***WINTER, SPRING, SUMMER OR FALL:Fall..My name is Misty September afterall
***HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL:empty
***CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA:Chocolate
***BETTY OR WILMA:both are annoying
***FRED OR BARNEY:Barney unless it's in shows where he has no pupils just O's for eyes
***DAVID CASSIDY OR DONNY OSMOND:Neither
***E-MAIL OR HANDWRITTEN LETTER:[/COLOR]email
Old 08-09-2005, 09:58 PM   #9  

WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING? IF YOU COULD BE ANYTHING ELSE, WHAT WHAT IT BE? I'm an academic advisor at a university. If I could do anything I ever wanted to do, I'd be a professional baseball player.

WHAT IS YOUR FAITH? We weren't an overly religious family growing up but we considered ourselves Lutheran. I was baptised, cofirmed, and married in a Lutheran Church, but don't consider myself a devout Lutheran.

WHO WOULD YOU DIE FOR? my husband and family

DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT? HOW ABOUT LUST AT FIRST SIGHT? certainly lust at first sight, not love. I didn't like my husband at all when I first met him. We slowly became friends, but we didn't date until about 5 years later.

IT'S FIVE YEARS FROM NOW... TELL US ABOUT YOU THEN. I hope to have a baby boy or girl!! I hope I'm about 155 pounds, and i'm happy.

***PHYSICALLY: solid
***OTHERWISE: conscientious, understanding, introverted

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE FOR YOUR EPITAPH TO SAY? ???

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE REMEMBERED? as a thoughtful person

LUCKY/FAVORITE NUMBER? 2

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE:
***SCENT (NOT PERFUME): lilacs
***PERFUME: Cool Water
***MALE NAME: Jackson
***FEMALE NAME: Emma Jaye (our daughter's name, if we ever are lucky enough to have one)
***FOOD (POINTS BE DAMNED): cake
***FOOD (WW FRIENDLY): grapes
***BEVERAGE:
******ALCOHOLIC: strawberry margarita
******NON-ALCOHOLIC: Mountain Dew
***BADMINTION POSITION LOL!! on top
***FLOWER: orchid

CHOOSE:
***DOG OR CAT: cat
***SNOW OR RAIN: rain
***WINTER, SPRING, SUMMER OR FALL: spring