Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2005, 08:01 AM   #1  
Alis volat propiis

S/C/G: 270/See Slider/145-140

Default Tuesday Menus and Points

Oh my.. don't know what I'm going to eat today. Half a day at work, no food in the house other than the food I need for the big birthday lunch today. Getting nervous!
Old 08-02-2005, 10:03 AM   #2  
WW online (pts plus)

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

Maggie~
I just ate breakfast at McDonald's and have to grocery shop before lunch~ so I'm with ya. ::
Old 08-02-2005, 11:01 AM   #3  
Proud Slimmin' Sista!

Hang in there ladies! And Maggie, I am SO proud of you for staying OP yesterday! You're awesome! Good luck, Amy!

Okay...I really REALLY need to shower. I'm getting off this thing for real now.
~Amanda
Old 08-02-2005, 02:05 PM   #4  
THICK and tired of it

Oh my... I am trying to remember if I've had anything to eat yet today, and I can't think of anything! I know at one point I was going to scramble an egg, but I put the dishes away first and while I was wiping the counters someone rang the doorbell. Here it is 1:00 and I am not hungry? What is up with that? I sense an eating rampage coming on tonight...

So. I'm going to make some red beans and rice (it's a treat I have when Lisa isn't home- she doesn't care for it.) I think I get 1/3 of the whole package for 4 points?

Leftovers for dinner tonight, I suppose. I'll keep you posted. But one thing is for sure- I need to get back to eating my fruits and vegetables! Anyone else having this problem? I was doing so well the first 5 weeks, but now I've been lazy- staying OP but not getting in my veggies...
Old 08-02-2005, 06:41 PM   #5  
WW online (pts plus)

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

Thumbs down

Ugh~ I've been bad today. Mostly I've been in a hurry and grabbed whatever was quick.... but, still, I don't want to see what my points will add up to.

B~ ate 2 Mc breakfast burritos (I LOVE them but I know they're high in fat) & diet coke~ after taking DD to the doctor

L~ ate a frozen WW pizza thing (like a hot pocket)= 6pts
& one can mountain dew= 3pts ~ quickly eaten in between getting
groceries and before taking DH half an hour away to pick up his car ($400 in repairs!! )

S~ just got home, have a baked potato cooking~ might steam some broccoli to go with it

What I'm really wanting is to make some ham salad and have a sandwich and some soup.... but I'm also starving and needed to zap something quickly in the microwave.

Later I'll tally up my points for the day.

Tommorow I already have a plan for breakfast, lunch, and supper. Maybe I'll post it later to make myself more motivated to stick to it!
Old 08-02-2005, 07:49 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7"

Tuesday August 2, 2005

Breakfast
½ cup oatmeal – 2.5
¼ cup milk - .5 pts
1 tbl spoon sugar – .5
Total – 3.5 pts

Lunch
1 apple – 1 pt
½ cup VY – 2.5 pts
½ cup oatmeal – 2.5
1 tbl spoon sugar – .5
Total – 6.5 pts

Dinner
3 hotdogs (light) – 5.5
3 buns – 3 pts
2/3-cup chili – 2.5 pts
2 potatoes – 3 pts
2 slices of cheese – 3 pts
Total - 17 pts

Total Points = 27

I ate wayyy to much at dinner, and now I feel sick. But hey at least I'm not over my points I'm actually one under.
Closed Thread