Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2005, 07:01 AM   #16  

Ladies we are doing so well!!

Great job Lizzy!! a loss is a loss!

Way to go Luflic!!

So, so far this week we've lost 11 pounds! We ROCK!!

I'm gonna be out of town all weekend so I'll have to see what a fabulous job all of you Saturday adnSUnday weighers did!

~misty
Old 07-23-2005, 08:31 AM   #17  
Simple is Good!

S/C/G: 345/323.6/299

Height: 5'6"

Today's WI day for me! I'm down 1.4! For a total of 10.4 pounds.

I really thought I would be gaining or maintaining this week since I haven't done the best with the point keeping thing. But this week will be better. Yay.
Old 07-23-2005, 11:36 AM   #18  
THICK and tired of it

FIRST of all- You ladies ROCK!! to everyone!!!

I think it will be cool to total up how much we lose as a group, too, won't it??

Ok, and for the big news from Lori...

3 Pounds Lost!!!!!!

The armadillo is finally moving again, in the right direction!!! (He's been such a patient fellow, that one...)

I think the real story here is that all the complaining and whining and feeling sorry for myself after last WI must have burned many many calories, eh?

L
Old 07-23-2005, 11:59 AM   #19  
Alis volat propiis

S/C/G: 270/See Slider/145-140

I stayed the same today, still a half pound away from my 10-pound ribbon. It's a miracle, considering the damage I did last night. Hint: It involved Slim Jims and vanilla ice cream, not to mention a full pound of chocolate. No matter how well I stick to plan this week, last night will catch up with me at the next weigh-in. I only went to the meeting because I didn't want to be a hypocrite with I come on here and tell people not to miss meetings. I am beyond depressed today.
Old 07-23-2005, 12:01 PM   #20  
Alis volat propiis

S/C/G: 270/See Slider/145-140

Oh, Lori, I'm sorry! Congratualtions, sweetie! That's awesome!

And congratulations to every one!
Old 07-23-2005, 04:54 PM   #21  

Well, as I mentioned before, I weigh in daily but Saturday I average it all out.
Average last week: 168.143
Average this week: 167.571
Difference: .571
(But real weights last week 167 this week 167.)
I know it is better than a gain, but it is such a bummer. Not just not to lose anything, but because this week was the first week since my first week that I was OP everyday. Also, I earned 18.9 AP and only used .1 of them. So, other weeks I have gone over and not exercised and used up every AP point and every banked point and such. . .this week no use of banked points and barely of AP points, and I exercised daily and stayed on track. Is just sooo frustrating! Funny how a number can be. . .when I first weighed in at 167 I was so happy and jumping up and down. Now it is a dreaded heavy heavy number.
Old 07-23-2005, 05:03 PM   #22  
Proud Slimmin' Sista!

*sigh* No loss today. But, the good news is that I didn't gain anything, which I was definitely worried about. Part of me wants to blame my period (TOM? Lol, I need to learn this abbreviations...like DH, etc. Lmao...I have no idea what those mean! ), but the other part of me doesn't want to make excuses. Then again...I was always OP, except for two days when I used Flex Points...but that's what they're there for, right? And then I worked out every single day for at least an hour, which is fairly typical. I'm hoping that this is because of my period...I'd love to see a major loss next week. I'm only half a pound away from losing my first five pounds! It's both really exciting and also really frustrating.

Ah well.

Congrats to everyone who had losses! And Lori! 3 pounds?? Awesome!

Keep up the great work, sistas!
~Amanda
Old 07-23-2005, 05:08 PM   #23  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calpurrnia
(TOM? Lol, I need to learn this abbreviations...like DH, etc. Lmao...I have no idea what those mean!
TOM=Time Of Month
DH=Dear Husband
(although I think some people use it for dumb or dopey husband)
Lmao=Laughing My A** Off
(would personally like to LMA all the way O! )
Old 07-23-2005, 05:09 PM   #24  
Just getting started...

S/C/G: 230/230/140

Height: 5'7"

Congrats on all the losses, ladies!

I had my weigh in this morning! 2 pounds down!
Old 07-23-2005, 05:12 PM   #25  

Wow, congratulations, sistas! Who oiled the armadillo?
Old 07-23-2005, 05:55 PM   #26  
Proud Slimmin' Sista!

Woohoo!! Congrats Diva!

*giggles* Thanks for the explanations, Hippohips. Hehe...though I knew what "lmao" meant. I was laughing at myself for not knowing the other abbreviations, haha. Though, looking back at it, I can absolutely see where that would have been unclear. So, okay, then does that mean when people say "DD" they mean "dear daughter" and DS is "dear son"? That kind of thing? Thanks again for your help!

~Amanda
Old 07-24-2005, 10:12 AM   #27  
~thïñk þ¡ñk~

S/C/G: 154/154/130

Height: 5'11"

Hi everyone, my name is J and I just joined Slimmin' Sistas yesterday...congrats to everyone who lost this week!
I, on the other hand, GAINED 3.8 lbs!!!!!! For the past couple of days (more like the whole week lol...I know, I'm terrible ) I've been on one huge binge...twizzlers, pudding, cookies, and an ENTIRE 9 inch pizza...I blame it on my period, it should be coming any day now, I always go on a crazy binge a few days before it arrives, lol. But, I'm back on track and plan on being a good girl this coming week.

J
xox
Old 07-25-2005, 09:24 AM   #28  
Thin Girl In Hiding

Ok, I actually weighed in saturday morning, so I will still post it on this thread.

I lost 3 POUNDS!!!!!
WooHoo!!!

I am very close to adding another cheerleader to my signature!!!!!

~Izzy
Old 07-25-2005, 01:55 PM   #29  

WELCOME J!

J and Maggie-A gain or seeing the Scale not is no fun, but we all see them eventually. Just take whatever lessons you can from it and I am sure you'll see a loss next week.

I just HAVE to use Maggie's 21 Banana Salute! We deserve it a total of 18.9 pounds lost this week!!
Closed Thread