Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2001, 01:46 PM   #1  

Thumbs up Cow incommunicado

Blub, blub, blub, I'm going down Cows! the puter guy will be here in 3 hrs. to take away my hard drive! Aaaaaaarrrrghhhh!

Actually I haven't had anything interesting to say in such a long time you probably won't even miss me. I bet Peaches is waiting for me to leave so she can come back and tell everyone about California. I always miss out on the good stuff. Last time my puter was down was when she and Lush had their summit meeting in NYC.

Chow, Cows!
Old 08-01-2001, 04:49 PM   #2  
Member w/ messiest house

Default Oh thank goodness!

Now we can really talk...

Good luck with puter rehab, Wab.

I'm boring myself silly these days. I'm not doing enough. Mostly I'm wandering around in a heat-induced daze. Yesterday I spent most of the day entering books online to sell at half.com. They were all DD's books, so I hadn't even accomplished any decluttering (she had, and I suppose acc. to Goddess rules that counts, but I don't feel very Goddess-like). We already sold one of them this morning. Very satisfying, as far as it goes, getting money for junk, but it doesn't go very far in improving my life.

Your turn.

Kiwi
Old 08-01-2001, 05:36 PM   #3  
Member w/ messiest house

I just tried setting up a new sig. Did it work?
Old 08-01-2001, 10:45 PM   #4  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default Hi there tanks

OKAY!!!I bought "Body for Life"---now everyone tell me who has heard of it---I will tell you who would know ALL about it----Frappe---she is the trendsetter type around here----It is late---we went out of town to Woodstock{border town to Houlton---Kiwi}.the girls had a golf tournament---all summer long---every day they have spent at the golf club.DH is thrilled.He is a major golf nut and wants all the kids to love it and all but dd17 do.{and me of course}.It is great for eating up alot of time and of course it is fine excercise----lots of "hot" guys are at the course as well ANYWAY---it is finally hot here,so I can sort of complain----I LOVE it.except that my garden needs watering all day long.WELL-enough boredom--dd15 has just made peanut butter cookies{almost midnite here}and I want one{or all of them}.WABBY!!!! my rhubard stones are lovely,and I made a stained glass stone as well---rate into gardening this summer bye fatties
Old 08-02-2001, 01:18 PM   #5  
Member w/ messiest house

Default I'm very impressed

I don't know what Body for Life is, but I hope it came with a money back guarantee

I'm very impressed that you made the rhubarb stones and the stained glass stones. You are so clever, Bagz.

My DD had a Martha Stewart moment this morning. I got up to find her cleaning doodads in the bathroom. And she suggested we go through the boxes of junk in my room that all belong to her. Well, not today of course, she's having a friend over to spend the night, but soon. I think this sea change was caused by my making her wash off the stove and countertops last night. One whiff of that Herbal Mist Fantastic and she was hooked.

That's excitement here in Sweatville.

Kiwi
Old 08-02-2001, 02:31 PM   #6  

Default I'm baaaaack!!!!

I'm turning into a computer nerd! The cute puter guy installed the hard drive yesterday afternoon, and this morning I came in here and installed all my software from windows on and I even got all my bookkeeping data reinstalled correctly!!!! I think hanging around Kiwi is rubbing off!!

Bagzie is the most creative and motivated cow of the group lately, do none of you have any competitive urges? Too hot to care? It's perfectly perfect weather around here. Upper 70's every day with a slight breeze. Don't you wish you were me???
Old 08-02-2001, 04:51 PM   #7  
Member w/ messiest house

yes
Closed Thread