Pregnant - Nursing Diet support for the pregnant or nursing chick!

Old 07-12-2005, 09:20 AM   #1  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Default Kimberlie

So, how are you feeling? How is Mr. Ryan Patrick? Where are the pics?! And where's the birth story?!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 08:17 PM   #2  

Here are a couple of pics of my little booger. The birth story is not that exciting. On Saturday July 2nd at 11:55PM I was laying in bed and felt just a little pressure then my underwear were wet. I went to the bathroom and changed panties then they were wet. Wasn't sure if my water broke or not because this seemed like a very small amount of fluid compared to what I always heard I sat down and played games on the computer and timed my very mild contractions for over an hour. They were 4 minutes apart and lasted 30 seconds. At 3AM I paged my OB/GYN and he suggested I go to the hospital to see if I was in labor. Got to the hospital at 3:27AM, triaged and went into a labor/delivery room around 4AM. Nursed checked me and said 1 test said my water broke the other said it didn't My doc came in around 5AM and retested and verified that yes I was in labor. He inserted the fetal heart rate monitor into the baby's scalp and also something inside me to measure the contractions. They were still very mild and they started me on pitocin since I was only a 1-2 dialation. Around 8AM the contractions were getting longer but still not real bad. The nurse had me stand for awhile and sway back and forth to lower the baby since he was still high. Around 9AM I asked for something to take the edge off the contractions even though they still weren't bad (I just wanted to sleep ) so they gave me some stadol and I felt like I was stoned so I fell asleep for about 45 minutes. Nothing too exciting until noon we hit 5cm finally I didn't think I was ever gonna dialate. Got an epidural and life was good. At 1:30PM I was beginning to feel like I needed to push, but when the nurse checked me I was still at 5cm. She checked again at 2pm and yep 5cm AGAIN. Called my doc and he said check again at 3PM but had her discuss having a C-section with me. At 2:20PM I was shaking and crying because I HAD to push but was trying not to because I was still at 5cm but he was crowning. I was so afraid of hurting him. Nurse called my doc and told him to haul *** to the hospital. At 2:40 she looked again and said I finally dialated to 10cm and could start pushing. Doc walked in the door at 2:50PM got his gown on and 1 1/2 gloves before he had to catch my son I tore a little bit and he stitched me up. The End!

Last edited by Inca's Momma; 05-15-2006 at 10:50 AM.
Inca's Momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 03:51 PM   #3  
Mom2ThreeCuties!

S/C/G: 260/252/140

Height: 5'5

What a handsome boy! He really looks like you!

So glad to hear everything went ok and you are both doing well.
HoosierHeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 07:20 PM   #4  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Oh Kimberlie, he's beautiful!! Congrats again!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 10:44 PM   #5  
future lightweight rower

S/C/G: 146/146/135

Height: 5'9"

Congratulations on your beautiful baby!
toybox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 12:46 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

he is so adorable. Thanks for sharing the pics and birth story.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote