General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 07-15-2005, 06:11 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 171/167/135

Height: 5'5"

Question Tri-max

I have heard they are going to discontinue tri-max; but I have also heard that many woman had great results on this product. Can you tell me anything more about the product? I am going to try to find an equivalent product over here in the UK.

Thanks!
henrygirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 12:44 PM   #2  

If they are discontinuing it the reason is because of the new product. (I don't remember the name, something like Xcel or something). I'll check at WI today to see what I can find out and post it if no one else has posted anything.
EweWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 08:18 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 212/212/140

Height: 5'2"

I bought the Tri-Max plus but can't really tell much difference when I use it. Does seem to be something that peps me a little. But I don't feel fuller or anything and I thought thats what it was supposed to do. I truly don't think its worth the price. In fact, I would like to return mine. Does anyone know if they take stuff back?
WAgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 10:45 PM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAgal
Does anyone know if they take stuff back?
I would doubt it. I did see a sign in the center that due to FDA regulations they weren't allowed to exchange products and I don't imagine they want to eat the cost of a refund, but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Good luck!
Old 07-15-2005, 11:10 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 212/212/140

Height: 5'2"

Thats about what I thought. I have only used 4 tablets. Bummer. Doubt I would try the new stuff unless they offered some kind of gaurantee. Its just too much money.
WAgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 12:23 AM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by marbear
My brother in law can't do any of their supplements because of high blood pressure, and he lost 20 lbs in the first month. Obviously it didn't affect him, because I don't think it's humanly possible to lose more than that. I am too much of a scaredy cat to take any weight loss meds. I tried metabolife once and I was so jittery I looked like I was on crack.

Mary
I don't take their supplements, I use my own. I lost 21 pounds in the first month. It has since been up and down due to retaining water. I too have high bp, and take a diuretic, but it just doesn't do the trick.